Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is he trying to say?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is he trying to say? Empty What is he trying to say?

Post by vee8 Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:12 am

Has anyone else seen the latest post by Matthew James on his Daily Merlin blog?

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

What is it he's saying? I thought it was just another video clip, and I wasn't going to watch it, because they always upset me, but this is different. Set to a Christmas carol. But is he saying what I think he's saying, or is there something else, something deeper?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What is he trying to say? Empty Re: What is he trying to say?

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:25 am

Vee, my friend, can you talk with him, asking what does that mean? Once you have his answer, you can tell us all, here, is answer.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:27 am

What are the words in that video?. Can you put them, or the whole idea, written here? I think you must make that question to Matthew James. Only he can answer it. Then, Vee, write here is answer about it. I´m curious too. I wonder what does it mean?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:28 am

I watched this earlier vee8,and thought the same thing.Wasn't sure at first what the video was posted there for...as it didn't really hold any information.There are plenty of videos there that do hold info,so i was baffled to.The Christmas music in the background made me wonder if maybe he is trying to say something to,But then i would have imagined he would have posted his thoughts???

Hmmmmmmmm not sure but im gonna be keeping a close eye out to see if he adds anything to this video.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:41 am

Clairesy my friend, is it possible for you, to talk with him? I send emails to him to beg for some information, if he can translate what he says / writes in the same site where Vee saw that video today, but, he does not answer to me. If you know something, then my friend write it here, because now I´m very curious. Now I wonder what does that mean? I ask you this, because I´m not at home, I´m at a library doing tasks for HTFM. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:42 am

I´m going to keep a close eye too.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:25 am

It doesn´t sound like a Christmas music. We´ll see what Matthew James as to say. If any of you people wish to send him an email, please go to:
matthewjames_2007@yahoo.co.nz

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:57 am

I e-mailed him within minutes of watching the video. But if he wants to tell me something in confidence, then I must and will respect that trust. I have to say the obvious conclusion is that he is saying she will be home by Christmas, but then that would be too obvious? The song is a traditional old Christmas carol. but with the music updated. The chorus is 'Oh tidings of comfort and joy' I am still puzzling over the whole thing.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:26 am

Let´s hope his right my friend Vee. Believe me my friend that will be the best gift to all of us (and the best Christmas of all our lives, but specially for her and for her family), but specially for her and for her family. I respect what he wants to say to you in confidence my friend. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:37 am

I, for me, will wait and see. I will only celebrate when I see her safe and sound at her home. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:42 am

The lyrics.

I googled the meaning and found a lnik. http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=540733&netp_id=378931&event=ETS

The description says this: Ideal for sharing the true meaning of Christmas with your friends and family, Bunn's beautifully illustrated story of love, loss, and reunion.

God rest ye merry gentlemen,
Let nothing you dismay.

Remember Christ our savior,
Was born on Christmas Day.

To save us all from Satan's power,
When we we're gone astray.

Oh, tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy,
Oh, tidings of comfort and joy.

God rest ye merry gentlemen,
Let nothing you dismay.

Remember Christ our savior,
Was born on Christmas Day.

To save us all from Satan's power,
When we we're gone astray.

Oh, tidings of comfort and joy, comfort and joy,
Oh, tidings of comfort and joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:08 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Clairesy my friend, is it possible for you, to talk with him? I send emails to him to beg for some information, if he can translate what he says / writes in the same site where Vee saw that video today, but, he does not answer to me. If you know something, then my friend write it here, because now I´m very curious. Now I wonder what does that mean? I ask you this, because I´m not at home, I´m at a library doing tasks for HTFM. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Hi pedro.im not really sure he would say anything to me anyway. Vee8 would have a better chance as he talks to him more.I cont correspond with him.But i might send him an email just to let him know he is being viewed by us and we wanna be nosy and know what hes suggesting(if anything)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:41 am

Good idea Clairesy my friend, perhaps, Matthew James knowing that we are interested in what he knows, maybe he can tell something.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:54 am

This is most intriguing, when I listened to it, my heart started racing and my adrenalin started pumping as if we are heading towards some kind of climax :bounce:

Crikey, I hope he gives some insight into what this video means the suspense is killing me, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:01 am

I just got an answer form his wife. He works away from home, and can't get e-mails, but she said he told her he was just browsing, and found that video, and something told him to put it up. He just put it up because he liked it! But then, of course, he may have been 'guided' to it! But as far as she knows, there was no message. But hey, who knows?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:32 am

If any of you my friends, knows somethimh about the reason why Matthew James put that video there, please, write it here. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:55 am

Well, if he says there was no intended message, then we have to take him at his word. But he is a medium, so maybe someone 'on the other side' guided him to that particular clip? I must admit it had me going for a while.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

What is he trying to say? Empty Hi Vee8

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:05 am

vee8 wrote:Well, if he says there was no intended message, then we have to take him at his word. But he is a medium, so maybe someone 'on the other side' guided him to that particular clip? I must admit it had me going for a while.

I think it is wishful thinking on our part. Because we hope and pray that Madeleine will be returned home safe and sound...we tend to clutch at every straw going. And that, my friend is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact quite the opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:19 pm

You´re right Mum21.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:03 pm

I have sent an email to Matthew James about that video clip. Let´s see if he will answer to me. Because now I want to know exactly the meaning of that, and I´m not the only one. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Matthew James about the video says: "No Hidden Meaning: I opted to put a certain video on A Light In The Darkness recently, for no other reason than it being a point of interest. I was actually looking for something else and came across this "said" video. I´d not seen it before so I decided to publish it on the blog. It´s quite extraordinary to see the reaction this certain video has had in the last twenty four hours. In truth... this reaction makes me question the validity of lewaving this perfectly innocently added video on the blog. For certain readers note: there is nothing cryptic about the appearance of this video neither is there any hidden meaning behind me adding this video to the blog at this time".

Added by Matthew James at 11/11/2008 - 09:26:00 PM

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:06 pm

I had already expected this kind of answer, that is why I wrote: "I will only celebrate when I someone give me the true confirmation that she is safe and sound with her with family". We have a saying here in Portugal: "Não pôr a carroça à frente dos bois", "do not put the wagon in front of the bulls", which means, that, until reliable confirmation from someone reliable, a reliable source, like Mr. Clarence Mitchell, I will not make any comments, nor celebrate. Celebration yes, only some reliable source confirms that she is already found safe and sound and is in her parents arms again in her home town where she really belongs.

That is why I wrote that, so, let´s be cautious, let´s leave one day at the time, praying, spread her posters worldwide, donate, stand side by side with her parents, by showing them and giving them all the support they need, keep all ours eyes and ears wide open, until the day of her safe return.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm

So, let´s live one day at a time, until her safe return happens. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 pm

Keep your hopes high. Another day closer to find her and to see her safe and sound back to her parents arms where she really belongs.

Prayer for Sweet Madeleine McCann´s strong and sacred protection and for her safe return alive and unharmed:

Father God we pray for Madeleine McCann.
Keep her safe and take away her fear and anxiety.
May Your Holy Angels guard her and protect her.
Give her hope. Give her continued strenght.
May she be reunited with those who loves her.
Give her family continued strenght, patience, hope.
Give her lots of patience, life, health, happiness, all the best she deserves.
Please, God, keep her safe and unharmed between Your sacred and strong hands.
God please, protect her under Your sacred and strong protection and care.
Guide the investigation in the right direction so she can be found alive and unharmed and safely returned to her parents where she really belongs, with an happy end very very soon.
Guide the investigation in the right direction, leading to her real whereabouts.
Soften the hearts and minds of her abductors so that they release her alive and unharmed under Your sacred and strong protection.
Please Father God, we beg You, hear our cry for here safe and sound return.
We offer You this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, Your son and our Lord.
Amen.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:35 pm

Also pray for all missing children worldwide.

Also pray for those animals we spoke here a few days ago. For their safe protection under God´s safe protection and to be returned to families or persons who are really animal lovers.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum