Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo

4 posters

Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 6:59 am

A possible sighting of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo is being investigated by Interpol, it was reported today.

A passenger has claimed to have seen the missing five-year old on a jet a month and a half ago.

Interpol's chief Jorge Pontes said: "This sighting is still under investigation so we cannot reveal details. We have a witness insisting they saw the child on a flight to Sao Paulo."

Scroll down for more...

Missing: Madeleine McCann

The sighting was reported to Interpol by a foreign Embassy in Brazil, but Brazilian police have refused to reveal which Embassy, claiming it could interfere with their investigations, according to the Sun.

The little girl went missing a year ago from a holiday apartment in Portugal.

She was visiting the country with her parents Gerry and Kate McCann and her younger brother and sister.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=566142&in_page_id=1770&ito=newsnow

I am Guessing, but I Remember kate with a Huge Smile on her face Pictured Leaving for Brussles .. A few Weeks Back
How Many Times are Their Hopes Going to be Dashed ? :( Lets hope & Pray that this could be the one We've all been waiting for.. :)
Janet
x

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty Re: Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 7:11 am

There have been several sightings of Maddie, who turned five yesterday, in the country.

Brazilia Interpol delegate Marilia Moreira Marques said: "Five leads were followed in Brazil, most of them last year, however, we found nothing leading to Maddie’s whereabouts".

Their sightings dossier consists of around 40 pages.

On May 11, 2007 "a man identified as Mark placed a call to England stating he had seen Maddie at a book fair in Cinelandia, central Rio de Janeiro", Ms Marques said.

The man reported the little blonde girl and a woman had entered a snack bar.

The delegate added: "The people in the bar didn’t remember seeing them and there were no surveillance cameras, so it could be investigated no further".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1158274.ece

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty we can but hope.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed May 14, 2008 7:15 am

It is so hard to not get your hopes up. We are only hearing about it now, but for Interpol to confirm it is still under investigation means to me it was reported to them a few weeks ago. We can only pray this is the breakthrough we are all waiting for. Does anyone know whether Interpol have been involved in any previous sightings ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty Very "convincing"

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 7:19 am

So whoever it was on the plane and who didn't take a picture nor alert a crew member (as indeed did noone else on the same plane - was everyone else blindfolded maybe?) has been thinking about this for weeks and has now decided to come forward! Not the most convincing sighting yet!

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty Re: Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo

Post by kiwigirl Wed May 14, 2008 9:03 am

This would be wonderful news if it is true, which I am going to hope that it is. ALthough I must agree with Sass in that it doesn't seem that convincing when a photo could have been taken etc, although if the investigation is ongoing then maybe they don't want to release all the information they have for fear of frightening off the abductors. At least with Interpol involved, you know they won't accept anything less than the truth and will pursue the lead to the end.
kiwigirl
kiwigirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty Kiwigirl

Post by dianeh Wed May 14, 2008 10:02 am

I completely agree. If Interpol is investigating, then it will be investigated properly, not just ignored because it doenst fit in with the Pj's current theory.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:20 am

did u know the museum where madeleine was seen in sao paulo brazil is the portuguese laungage museum. Also Maddie at a book fair in Cinelandia, central Rio de Janeiro", fits.I sugest some one looks into the lisbon uni,romigen?

Doing this kind of investigation could lead to discovering the whereababouts of Madeleine.

brazil also being the second life,for mr murats website;

not forgetting jeronimais monestry was also linked to a uni,and of course not forgetting casa pia,all of which coneects to belem which the lake was searched which connects to romigen and was reported that may conect to mr murat.

so i wonder is there any conection

Professor of communications.

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty Brazil ?

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:05 am

Hi Sian, I've seen you mention Brazil a couple of times, what do you mean by Brazil being the 2nd life for Murats website ?.

You seem to have done a lot of research and I'm really interested. Also can you enlarge on the Monestry.

Cheers,
Tinks.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 am

hi tinks replyed via pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 am

I cannot fathom why the person who spotted her didn't alert cabin crew???
Im not dismissing the sighting on the grounds that...............it hasn't been dismissed by interpol yet??Or atleast i don't think so?

Think is even if the person didn't alert cabin crew(dum)...they would have got her on cctv at the airport so im wondering whether this was madeleine..if it was her....whats happening...if it wasn't why haven't it been reported that is wasn't her?

Seems to be either a convenient leak again........or maybe they are onto something
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty I agree Clairesy

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:07 am

clairesy wrote:I cannot fathom why the person who spotted her didn't alert cabin crew???
Im not dismissing the sighting on the grounds that...............it hasn't been dismissed by interpol yet??Or atleast i don't think so?

Think is even if the person didn't alert cabin crew(dum)...they would have got her on cctv at the airport so im wondering whether this was madeleine..if it was her....whats happening...if it wasn't why haven't it been reported that is wasn't her?

Seems to be either a convenient leak again........or maybe they are onto something

The whole thing smells fishy. Perhaps it was an attention seeker. Would love to think something came of it, but doubt it :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:21 am

hi china and clairsey

i do not know what has happened with this sighting how ever it is a resonable possibility that tis could have very easily been madeline,i do not rule any sighting out nor would i disreguard information, as it would not be in maddies best intrest.

i wonder what would happen if everyone disreguarded information?

kind reguards

sian

Last edited by sian on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:33 am

sian wrote:hi china and clairsey

i do not know what has happened with this sighting how ever it is a resonable possibility that tis could have very easily been madeline,i do not rule any sighting out nor would i disreguard information, as it would not be in maddies best intrest.

i wonder what would happen if everyone disreguarded information?

kind reguards

sian

I agree Sian.

One thing is for sure though, Madeleines parents would have been on to it like a shot. Infact, didn't the newspaper articles that were published recently about the High Court Application, make reference to same and confirm that it had been followed up?

I agree, that every single lead/possible sighting should be investigated at the earliest opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:09 am

clairesy wrote:I cannot fathom why the person who spotted her didn't alert cabin crew???

Can you Imagine if you were sat on an areoplane and you thought you saw Madeleine, you wouldn't be the only one either !
just think for a minute at what you would do, would you jump up and take a photo .. would you shout out her name ..
would you alert the cabin crew ... would you turn on your mobile phone and call for help .. Chaos in the Sky springs to mind ..
One of these Sightings will be the one we have All been waiting for, and We know there is talk of there being another soon :)
Just hold on to your hearts and Pray like mad xx

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty what was the outcome

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:45 am

what was the outcome of the sighting ,heared no more

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty Plane Sighting

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:51 am

Interpol do not keep us updated with what they find, so we dont know if it was a confirmed sighting or not. Glad to see that they dont leak like a sieve.

We may find out, when Madeleine is found.

Interesting, that paedophile Shanti/Shultz, he was caught updating his German passport at the German embassy in Portugal, because he needed his passport to buy a plane ticket to Brazil. (Or so one of the articles that dont appear in any British papers said, but this case is under Portuguese secrecy law as well, they wouldnt even release his name,but the German's were not so reticent).
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Interpol investigates 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann on a plane to Sao Paulo Empty absoultly dianne

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:54 am

i have a really good feeling about this.

and brazil sighting i think its a maybe............................not forgetting te museum is the museum for portugal launage so pretty intresting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down