Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate:

+3
christabel
vee8
littleminx
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty In which case, Minnea, I shall word it like this

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:59 am

Minnea wrote:
sass wrote:. . . but I was sceptical when I realised that the blogspot stating that the birth certificate was fake is registered to a 14-year-old Dutch girl.

Hi Sass,

Everyone knows blogs are not registered websites and I think you should know it too.

but I was sceptical when I realised that the blogspot stating that the birth certificate was fake was run by a 14-year-old Dutch girl.

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate:

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:04 am

sass wrote:
Minnea wrote:
sass wrote:. . . but I was sceptical when I realised that the blogspot stating that the birth certificate was fake is registered to a 14-year-old Dutch girl.

Hi Sass,

Everyone knows blogs are not registered websites and I think you should know it too.

but I was sceptical when I realised that the blogspot stating that the birth certificate was fake was run by a 14-year-old Dutch girl.

As I said to you blogs are not registered websites (domain names), so you can't find any information of them.

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate:

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:09 am

Well I didn't just make it up. I found it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:06 am

Sass, I'm not interested in who this blog belongs to, I just want to say, it is impossible to find it out. Blogspots and other blogsites don't reveal their users identities for outsiders.

Last edited by Minnea on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Minnea

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:19 am

OK, fine.

(but it's still run by a 14-year-old Dutch girl - which I could find out)

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:38 am

clairesy wrote:The child in the photo as always resembled madeleine in my opinion. and not the other little girl. The woman in the background also appears to resemble the woman in the cctv in brussles. She appears to be walking along with family...but no partner???thats fine.However im aware a lot of people with certain religions etc get frowned on for not having a partner if they have a child by them.....could it be possible that some of these women resort to illegal adoption? in order to have the child they have always dreamed of.

I thought the child in the photo who was being carried on the back strongly resembled Madeleine, so much so that I wondered if I was looking a photograph that had been changed. I think it was Christabel who pointed out the child's legs seem to be in the wrong place.

I think that the woman in the Moroccan photo and the woman in the images outside the bank look like they have the same shape face etc.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Those pic's Clairesy

Post by christabel Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:45 am

Rosiepops wrote:
clairesy wrote:The child in the photo as always resembled madeleine in my opinion. and not the other little girl. The woman in the background also appears to resemble the woman in the cctv in brussles. She appears to be walking along with family...but no partner???thats fine.However im aware a lot of people with certain religions etc get frowned on for not having a partner if they have a child by them.....could it be possible that some of these women resort to illegal adoption? in order to have the child they have always dreamed of.

I thought the child in the photo who was being carried on the back strongly resembled Madeleine, so much so that I wondered if I was looking a photograph that had been changed. I think it was Christabel who pointed out the child's legs seem to be in the wrong place.

I think that the woman in the Moroccan photo and the woman in the images outside the bank look like they have the same shape face etc.

What do you think???

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Madeleine20in20MoroccoWas Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 _44140512_maddy_220-1
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Who is she...?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 am

Hi everyone, this is what I think and I have thought it before...

1. The clear photograph looks like an eastern woman carrying a western child on her back.

2. The two blurred photographs dont look like the same adult to me, in fact they look like a man and they look as though they are carrying the same child, but not the same as the child on the clear
photograph.

3. I find it odd that the 'two' little girls are blonde as well. Surely eastern children would usually have dark skin and hair, although I will say that isn't strictly speaking the case.

4. The little girl in the blurred pictures have a different shape face to the clear one. I must admit more like Madeleines.

5. I would say the clear one is definately not Madeleine. Anyway, Kate and Gerry would know straight away.

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Hair

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:11 am

In the photos of Madeleine that we have, her hair (although parted on the same side as Bouchra's) seems to fall with a gap in the fringe, on the opposite side to the part. So her hair is parted on the left (her left), with a full fringe. But on her right, the fringe seems to get a little gap, it is in quite a lot of her photos. And it is in the blurred photos as well.

Bouchra's hair doesn seem to separate on the right side of her fringe, not in any photo at all.

Just a thought.

Last edited by dianeh on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:21 am

Christabell.

the pictures????To be honest with you i wouldn't be surprised if it was Madeleine on her back.Although the legs are not there??????Where are they???

I cant see that she as any legs.They dont hang down?They are not placed on the hips of the woman where they are suppose to be. And madeleine wasn't a baby as such,she was 4 years old.So her legs would have appeared in the picture somewhere. I also find it strange how the woman in the picture was wearing the exact same clothes when they caught up with her a couple months after the picture was taken!!!What a coincidence hey???She must have more clothes....whats in the suitcases????

In a nut shell this is either a fake picture....and another attempt to put off the investigators...or it is madeleine and in that case this woman with the suitcase walking behind was off somewhere with the child???That would explain why a couple months later when news reporters caught up with the family the child they found was another child..and NOT the one on the womans back.The child on the womans back(madeleine?)was probably off by then in another place with that woman seen walking behind behind.

You see if you think about it.Most people in that area of the world are dark skinned and dark headed.And although its not unusual to have a child with blond hair..it is a bit of a rarity.SOOO.....If you were in the business of child trafficking would you take a blond child and place it to be cared for with a dark headed family so it sticks out like a sore thumb.Or would you try to slip the child in with a family thats as got fair heads amongst them?? A family that are desperate for money?

If i was a child abductor and i snatched a dark skinned child with dark hair i wouldn't go and ask a ginger family to care for it until i could shift it on.I would try my hardest to find a suitable family.

They must have contacts then???They aint got no money thats for sure..they live with no electricity and no running water...what would they do for a couple of extra bucks hey???Money talks and if it can be covered up by a cop to......then they would be guaranteed a degree of safety??

Is this birth certificate genuine??Is it fake???Illegal adoption is also rampant out there. If this family are caring for children for the bigger guys...then maybe they have done this before? They live in the middle of nowhere...its the perfect place to dump a child until its safe to move them on....and the family would be greatful of the extra money to i should imagine. Also they would have a blond child to show off if and when the authorities ever caught up with them...as they did in this case. They showed the world a blond child and said this is our daughter she was on her mums back that day...thats her in the picture!!!

Hmmmm OK maybe.....................But i don't buy it.........................Something about that sighting is wrong/staged.

Also IMO the child is too old to be carried about on your back in that way. Im not sure how they work out there so my opinion is based only on what i think.....Im not sure why madeleine would have been on her back???Maybe to conceal her as much as as possible???Im not sure thats my personal opinion on the matter.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:45 pm

It is also special that Evening standard journalist Rashid Razaq, who reported from Bouchra to all the big press agencies in the world, has fabricated stories before.

http://madeleineinmorocco.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html#651030752027606617

http://madeleineinmorocco.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html#535431339625328174

And there is year 1943 under Bouhcra's name in her birth certificate. What this year is doing there, when there should be year 2004 (on the other side under some other Bin Aisa's name there is year 1968). So it looks like it was old birth certificate and belonged for another person, not for this little girl they insisted was Bouhcra.

http://madeleineinmorocco.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html#5304107744958266121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Yes Clairesy, where are little girl's legs in this first image Clara Torres took. And girl in this first image look much smaller than Bouchra and Madeleine was small when she disappeared, only 90 cm (I don't know what it is in inches).

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:45 am

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 610x...A picture of the little girl with her sister.

Diane,
your right the little morocon girls hair naturally parts on the right. Madeleine's parts on the left.So does the girl on the womans back

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Abc_mccann_morocco_070926_mn

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Morocco_girl0927
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:04 am

I noticed this when the photos first came out, but I havent seen it mentioned anywhere else. Madeleine's fringe just seems to naturally part on her right side (our left), whereas the other little's hair parts the other way. The photos you posted, show it very well. And if you look at a few photos of Madeleine, you can see it in most of them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Was Bouchra Bin Aisa (Moroccan girl) fake? Look at her birth certificate: - Page 2 Empty Clairsey, Diane

Post by calcite51 Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Good detail - noticing the separation of the hair on the left side. I wonder whatever happened to was it Scotland Yard or the FBI that were going to be doing some investigation on the photos? Wonder if that ever happened?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 pm

if u look at madelelines hair u can see it is natural colour!! but the more i look at Bouhcra's hair the more i convince myself it isnt!! it would have been so easy to comb through a blonde die to lighten the hair slightly as it looks dark in places and light in others, but then again the natural sunlight can lighten hair!! mmmmmmm .. id love to see a photo of Bouhcra now.
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2