Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I sold an ice cream to madeleine mccann 1 week ago in brussels?She had the same mark in her eye

+7
littleminx
janeGT
dianeh
Royal
honestbroker
Marilyn
tulip
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I sold an ice cream to madeleine mccann 1 week ago in brussels?She had the same mark in her eye - Page 2 Empty Re: I sold an ice cream to madeleine mccann 1 week ago in brussels?She had the same mark in her eye

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:39 am

I find it odd that a newspaper such as the Sun goes to all this trouble of going out to Belgium and finding and paying someone for those images, that they have not done a follow up story.

Even if they traced this father and he said go away and flatly refuses to have his daughter photographed and is already very angry that she has been in the papers, I feel the Sun would have done a follow up and said we have traced the father and he does not wish to comment further. Who would blame him? No one.

But nothing silence! Nothing said about the father at all only that he has come forward, not that he is angry that his daughter's image has been publicised without his permission, it just does not seem to ring true. notonyournelly

Unless of course he is in the act of brokering a deal with a national newspaper to make some money out of it and we will see it over the next dew days or in the Sunday's? Or maybe it may appear in the Belgian press?

Time will tell.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I sold an ice cream to madeleine mccann 1 week ago in brussels?She had the same mark in her eye - Page 2 Empty A trial outing?

Post by Claire from Canada Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:13 am

It was sort of alluded to below that perhaps this was a fake or a lure if you will. The kilt thing is baffling me....soo true, who wears a KILT in the middle of summer?

Was this Madeleine on a very strange 'trial' outing, which would allow her captors to know whether or not it's now safe to take her out in the public?

On a brighter note, she is clearly healthy, but come on, this reaks of something very strange.

Claire from Canada
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

I sold an ice cream to madeleine mccann 1 week ago in brussels?She had the same mark in her eye - Page 2 Empty Re: I sold an ice cream to madeleine mccann 1 week ago in brussels?She had the same mark in her eye

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 am

Claire from Canada said...

On a brighter note, she is clearly healthy, but come on, this reeks of something very strange.

Whatever it is, yes it does reek of something strange, positively odd! Far too many inconsistencies!

With the calibre of the investigators now hired by the McCann's, at least we now know that it will be investigated properly and take comfort from that, even if we do not know exactly what, when, why or how, bearing in mind if this had happened a few weeks back we would have been wondering if the PJ were doing anything at all about it, all the time knowing that they probably were just ignoring it, like they have done everything else. So that is a positive thing at least. terrific
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2