Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

+11
maria
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
littleminx
Marilyn
Mandz
tulip
dianeh
janeGT
christabel
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... - Page 4 Empty Re: ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:07 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Regardless of what language they speak in Belgium, why would somebody employ a child minder that does not speak the same language as the child they are supposed to be looking after. It just doesn't make sense.

If the child belonged to an "Ordinary" Belgium family, why would she speak in what has been described as clear English. Emphasis being on clear.

Whatever way we look at it, there must have been something very untoward for the security guard to pick up on it, enough to walk outside and observe further, he did not do this for the sake of the cameras, this was the actions of someone very concerned imo.

I would agree Rosie, if this person has been employed, then they are usually employed in the role of a Nanny or Childminder and if this child has a paid minder, as you say that means money in which case you would expect the parents to be more selective unless of course, childcare in Belgium is state funded ?.

I still find it very strange that no photo's have appeared in the papers of the Nanny and the little girl in question. Even if the father had requested it, since when do the press respect anyones privacy. After all the recent publicity they would pay a good price for a photo of the little girl!

I agree Tinks, it is strange there has been no mention if this in the papers, it leads me to think they have been asked to keep quiet for a while or maybe even the father is negotiating a deal with one of them, who knows it is just odd, even if the papers said, we have traced the father spoken to him and does not wish his daughter to be in the paper or to make any further comment, whatever it is, it is odd that there has been no further mention of it. Like you say, since when has the papers ever respected anyone's privacy anyway? Especially as the Sun went to all the trouble of getting thsoe images and paying for them! Just odd! The papers ignore it? ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... - Page 4 971810

My little grandson is not yet 5 and you call him a baby at your peril! They get very indignant about this from about 3 years on, and they literally puff up when you say, "but you are not a baby are you"? "ou are getting a big girl or a big boy now". If I said I was baby sitting my 6 year old I would get told pretty quickly he is not a baby! I could just imagine his face if I said I was baby sitting him ROTFLMAO ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... - Page 4 574656 He would think I was ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... - Page 4 526250 ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... - Page 4 574656

That is right about the security guard too, he was sufficiently worried to go outside for another look, he must see plenty of blonde Flemish girls come into the bank, so something must have caught his eye and his ears about this particular one.
As for the language they speak in Belgium I know they speak predominantly French and I know the Flemish speak what is commonly known in Belgium as Belgian Dutch. Regardless of this though, this does not explain why the little girl was quoted as speaking in clear English to a woman child minder a child minder who was trying to converse in French and my point about this is and if she is Moroccan, this is unusual as most people from that region speak fluent French.
I am not convinced about this situation or about this father. I could be wrong, but this is what I feel about it, especially if that report is correct that initial tests on the images prove that this could be Madeleine, althought the source and the origin of this report I haven't see mentioned. :scratch:

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... - Page 4 Empty Re: ‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME.....

Post by maria Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:00 pm

There is something that has been puzzling me for a while. I know I am entering a theory of conspiracy here, which may be completely out of the way, but I know you all are wise people to put me back in my place, if need be. I'm desperately hoping for the belgian spotting...

Remember that the parents, early after the abduction, were very much inclined for a moroccon affair. I only understood this if they were desperatly hanging to the hope of an abduction for adoption, as I didn't know Morocco as being a paedo 'provider' and Madeleine seemed too young for slavery (work or prostitution). True, moroccans do speak french but it is hardly the 'french' or 'belgian' french and for us who speak the 'real' french it takes sometime to get used to and understand it (it happened the same to me when I went to Canada, although it is much closer, it is an 'older' pronounciation).

So, let's imagine the the abduction was excuted by north africans with the intent of selling a beautiful child for adoption. Then came the parents calling the world's attention to the colomboma. The girl wasn't saleable at least for the moment. They hid her for a while and eventually being a ring, they may have her moved around (latin America,pe) to find out about the possibilty of getting rid of her there -- with a profit.

One year later, they were already in despair. They decide to move her to somewhere with several possible 'outcomes' for their propblem. Belgium, unfortunately, offers a second option:paedophilia. They took her there.

But either they couldn't get in touch with the a proper paedo ring (paedos don't care about colombomas!I think) or they were still trying for the original objective and needed to try out people's memory. Madeleine is put under the care of a north african woman, eventually babysitter or child minder, working for a couple in Brussels (or someone who knew or could become such a woman). This couple may or may not be linked to an adoption ring. The child minder goes out with the real belgian girl, takes her somewhere and changes clothes with Madeleine (she is slightly taller than Madeleine hence the belt) and there they go to the bank and the park etc. After being well videoed, back to the 'changing room' at the african neighbourhood and the real child is delivered home normally.

The father identifies on the tv or news paper the two of them at the bank and goes to the police in an angry mood sometime later, he had to make sure with his daughter and employee it was really them together... We may have one of these 'child secrets' here...??? If so, only experienced people questioning the belgian girl will get something definitive.

OR

They are showing the parents that Madeleine is alive and well, one of these days they may ask for a ransome!!!

And Madeleine may be still waiting...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Maria,

i like your theorie...its not so bizarre either as this is the sort of things they would be thinking of themselves....

When you said about them using the same clothes again for the real Belgium girl it made me think about the moroccon photograph with the child on the womans back.Weeks later when authorities caught up with them they were wearing exactly the same clothes????The woman even had her kitchen apron on again....and same hat.Now i know they may not have many clothes but that bit of a coincidence int it.

An another thing that struck me odd about he morocon picture.The family were said to be a local farming family.Why then was the man in the picture pushing a wheel barrow with suitcases in it.The woman behind the older woman(who looks like the cctv woman too) was also struggling to carry a large bag of something.Seems someone was on the move???Could this have been the day the young morocon was to go to Belgium with madeleine???The family live in a farming house with no electricity or running water etc....they obviously aint in the position to be going on a holiday then??So why all the suitcases...who's going somewhere?And the child(madeleine?) tucked away on the womans back out of clear view of others??

The morocco sighting, and now the cctv images are the only two sightings that people are reluctant to let go of.

Hmmm bit of food for thought maybe...
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:34 pm

clairesy wrote:Maria,

i like your theorie...its not so bizarre either as this is the sort of things they would be thinking of themselves....

When you said about them using the same clothes again for the real Belgium girl it made me think about the moroccon photograph with the child on the womans back.Weeks later when authorities caught up with them they were wearing exactly the same clothes????The woman even had her kitchen apron on again....and same hat.Now i know they may not have many clothes but that bit of a coincidence int it.

An another thing that struck me odd about he morocon picture.The family were said to be a local farming family.Why then was the man in the picture pushing a wheel barrow with suitcases in it.The woman behind the older woman(who looks like the cctv woman too) was also struggling to carry a large bag of something.Seems someone was on the move???Could this have been the day the young morocon was to go to Belgium with madeleine???The family live in a farming house with no electricity or running water etc....they obviously aint in the position to be going on a holiday then??So why all the suitcases...who's going somewhere?And the child(madeleine?) tucked away on the womans back out of clear view of others??

The morocco sighting, and now the cctv images are the only two sightings that people are reluctant to let go of.

Those who know me also know that I speak my mind and don't wrap things up just to please others, and because of this I feel I must say that in my view much of what is being said in these columns is based on wishful thinking and really does not fit into the true reality of the situation.
Nobody on this planet wishes more than myself that Madeleine will one day be found safe and well, but as time passes by we will all sooner or later have to accept the likelyhood of her never being found alive. In fact I am now beginning to wonder just how much longer Kate and Gerry and indeed everyone sharing this platform can continue living in hope like this before the pain and realization sets in that she is never going to be found? Every time there is a false new sighting it brings along more forlorn hopes and prayers of those still wishing for a miracle followed by the inevitable heartache and disapointment. I have said so many times that in my view Madeleine was abducted and taken away by sea. This is simply my unproven theory and I would suggest a lot would depend on the kidnappers motives as to what happened to Maddie from there on! I will leave it for you to draw your own conclusions! God bless and look after Maddie where ever she may be! Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:44 am

Royal wrote:
clairesy wrote:Maria,

Those who know me also know that I speak my mind and don't wrap things up just to please others, and because of this I feel I must say that in my view much of what is being said in these columns is based on wishful thinking and really does not fit into the true reality of the situation.
Nobody on this planet wishes more than myself that Madeleine will one day be found safe and well, but as time passes by we will all sooner or later have to accept the likelyhood of her never being found alive. In fact I am now beginning to wonder just how much longer Kate and Gerry and indeed everyone sharing this platform can continue living in hope like this before the pain and realization sets in that she is never going to be found? Every time there is a false new sighting it brings along more forlorn hopes and prayers of those still wishing for a miracle followed by the inevitable heartache and disapointment. I have said so many times that in my view Madeleine was abducted and taken away by sea. This is simply my unproven theory and I would suggest a lot would depend on the kidnappers motives as to what happened to Maddie from there on! I will leave it for you to draw your own conclusions! God bless and look after Maddie where ever she may be! Alroy.

Hi Royal,

We go back to the DX days and you know that I am definitely and optimist and a glass half full sort of person, that being said I am also a realist and all the things you have said in your post have crossed my mind several times, but so too has this, while Madeleine has not been found then there has to be hope and we cannot give up on her, she could need us and I for one will never give up on her until I know what has happened. I could never justify stopping supporting her parents for as long as they need us to support them and I could never justify ceasing to look for a child who may very well still be alive and to just stop looking is to abandon her to her fate and if it is painful for us with each fresh disappointment, then it is hell for Kate and Gerry, yet they still manage to find the strength to carry on and while they do then so will I, it is the very least I can do for them.

Where I see exactly where you are coming from and I understand you perfectly and I know you wish more than anything that this child could be found, yet you feel she is no longer with us, yet I feel the exact opposite to you, I feel she is still alive and L also feel that whatever her fate, that we will find her and through her we will discover what happened to her and those responsible will be brought to book, no matter who they are, be they policeman or candle stick maker, they will be discovered and they will be punished.

I still feel there is just something not quite right about this sighting in Belgium, I feel that there is something going to come of that, whether it is the discovery of Madeleine or another, I just think there is something not right.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 pm

I have brought this thread up again, because many of us have never been able to get this particular sighting out of our minds. Myself I battle with it, because my gut instinct tells me she is still in Portugal, yet the image of this child in the Belgian sighting makes the hackles stand up every time I view it, to me this is Madeleine. Now today we have this piece taken from the Sun newspaper.

"A little girl who looked like Maddie was seen with a shirtless man near a toll on the A20 motorway in France on August 30, 2008.

French lorry driver Michel Guidard said the girl was wearing a dirty yellow jumper but was naked from the waist down.
He stopped and approached - but the man pulled out a handgun and threatened him."

The first Belgian sighting was reported by the bank security guard on or around August 10th, 2008, it made the press in a big way here around the 10th of August and as we know, nothing much was ever reported about this, only that apparently this was not Madeleine, that the girl's father had come forward etc. We never heard about the girl or her father and again secrecy did this in, because for many of us, we felt there were unanswered questions, how did the authorities check that this child was indeed the daughter of the man who apparently claimed her? Now in the light of all this information being put in this file and marked "Not relevant To The Investigation" by Ricardo Paiva, was it the Portuguese authorities that carried out the investigations? If so, did they? And did they check it out properly? Or did they simply tell their Belgian counterparts NOT to bother, it wasn't Madeleine? I think this question needs to be answered and investigated and quickly too.

The reason why I bring this up is the dates of these two sightings, could this sighting on the French motorway be a gang moving Madeleine from Belgium once the publicity had died down?

August 10th, 2008 - August 30th, 2008.

Also there were the French sightings, which now need to found and the dates matched with this date. Did the Portuguese police not think this was odd, a man with a gun and a child that looked like Madeleine, threatening someone? Who knows if it was credible or not, but this could have been another child in danger, even if it were not Madeleine, what was done about this? Kate and Gerry had their arguido status lifted 21st July, 2008 and the case was officially shelved on that date also. So who was technically in charge at the time this information came into the investigation on 30th August 2008? Was it still Paulo Rebelo, or was it then Ricardo Paiva?

How odd this was that the investigation is shelved and then approximately 5 weeks later this scene is witnesses by a French lorry driver.

Something is stinking here, it is the whiff of corruption.

Ricardo Paiva MUST be sacked NOW and Paiva and Amaral MUST be arrested for withholding information, perverting the course of justice and frustrating the investigation into a missing child and misleading the investigation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi Rosiepops, I have commented on your other thread that heads must now roll this latest c*ck up! I despair at how this investigation has been conducted and the one left to suffer here is a little girl who didn't deserve to be forgotten by the PJ. In fact I don't think it has been a c*ck up, I think it has been deliberate and that makes it much, much worse. Amaral tells the world he sleeps well at night..........maybe not so well in the future!
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 pm

I also realise that Madeleine may never be found alive, but :

(1) As Kate herself once said, if she is dead, then they need to know that also. The family needs closure. They are not stupid people. They must know that there is a strong possibility that this is the case.
BUT..
(2) While there is no evidence as to what exactly happened, they cannot possibly give up the search or even give up hope that she may be alive.

I know that sightings of missing people are usually incorrect; obviously. But surely they should still be followed up if there seems to be a real resemblance between the sighted and the missing person, and/or if there is anything suspicious about the circumstances? Of course, we have to accept that any abductor who, for whatever reason, was keeping Madeleine alive, would be likely to try to change her appearance anyway.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

‘MADELEINE’ BEGGED: LET ME GO HOME..... - Page 4 Empty SIGHTINGS.

Post by Royal Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

There was of course the sightings in Morocco and Australia and the mysterious woman at the docks in Spain which were followed up I think by the private investigators but sadly proved negative. Even so it seems that many sightings and reports have not been followed up which is a disgrace! When the New Zealand police say they were not asked to check out a reported sighting it makes you think, did Amaral and the PJ bother doing anything after the initial search or had they decided from the off-set to pin the blame on Kate and Gerry, a nice easy solution and way out for the PJ and another feather in Amarals cap, crime resolved like all the other cases he mishandled?
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Amaral was angry LP even showed that photo someone took of that girl in Morocco to the McCanns.
I can imagine they (the PJ) didn't sent any photo's to LP to prevent it happening again. THEY (PJ) were the leading Police Force and don't you dare to question them about what's been done.
Machismo, ego and bias. Always wrong, but most of all it's wrong if it's in a Police force who's involved in a case of a missing child.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:18 am

May I agree with you, I do not feel this is so much a cock as deliberate, but what has dawned on me this past couple of weeks is that quite possibly Amaral has headed this deliberate cock up and he has had people working on the inside of the investigation for him, making sure that leads and clues to Madeleine's whereabouts were not investigated.

This is so frustrating, but personally I am so glad this has come out, because now it will be impossible to the put the "genie back into the bottle" and now perhaps something constructive will be done about this deplorable situation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

Alroy, I think that some of the sightings in this dossier could actually tie in with the Barcelona sighting and report, no doubt the PIs will be looking at all the angles, dates, times and places. I don't think that the Barcelona sighting of that woman has been ruled out and I believe they are still looking for a boat that docked, the boat that seems to have been ruled out is the millionaire one, but this was never what the papers had made it out to be anyway.
Certainly the sightings of Madeleine by road could now become significant. I am so shocked that a supposedly professional and modern police force could have behaved like this, but let's not allow the Leicestershire police off of the hook, because they are not above criticism! It emerged a little while again that the Leicestershire police have NOT been putting all their information on Scotland Yard's HOLMES and the LP are not averse to buck passing either, if they are contacted they all cite the mantra, "It's the Portuguese police investigation", in other words they buck pass and to my mind, the LP have let Madeleine down badly too.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:14 am

Amaral's mucky mitts are all over this case both before and since his sacking.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 am

And I agree the LP have not come up smelling of roses either.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4