Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales Empty April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:14 am

I thought i would open a thread here for little april jones who was abducted on monday evening around 7.30 pm whilst playing on her bike with her friends in machynlleth mid wales.
she is 5 years old.Was wearing a purple knee length coat and black trousers with a white polo short (the white polo shirt was her primary school top). She was last seen getting into a van by her friend who begged her not to get in,but april said ''its ok i know them' and got into the van anyway. she has not been seen since.Police in powys have arrested a man,an ex soldier called mark leonard bridger age 46,also from machynlleth, in connection with abducting her.The daily mirror link below explains in more detail,and sky news are reporting 24/7 on her plight ....but as of yet they have no clue to her where abouts.Please say a little prayre for april and her family.

the picture here of april shows her wearing the same purple coat she was last seen wearing

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales April+Jones

this is the daily mirrors link and you can find more on this story at sky news.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-friend-begged-1357238
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales Empty Re: April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 am

Sme photos of little april jones :(

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales April+Jones

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales 28757_121002095347-april-jones-story-top

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales 0310_jones_sp

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales 282367_10151177849379162_2056206077_n
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales Empty Re: April jones age 5 years missing from machynlleth mid wales

Post by littleminx Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 am

firstly.. thanks clairesy for opening this thread!!!

The police seem to be holding back and watching what they are saying!! last night i got the feeling(dnt know why) there may be more then one person involved ( i could be wrong) but today when i read this something the little girl said stuck out... she said she begged april not to get into the van but april said dont worry i know THEM!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:45 am

they are holding back chik ...powys police said today that they dont wanna disclose any info on what mark bridger has said to them or what evidence they have yet because they dont wanna jepardise finding april ..And i also found that a bit odd too.The daily mirror says she said 'THEM'. she got into the drivers side of the vehicle(thats what her little friend said) but police say it could of been a left hand drive and as it turns out mark owns a left hand drive! i have wondered if there was more than one.and i hope there was more than one involved because if there was then theres a good chance little april is with the other person now.Because if she isnt...then im fearful that she is dead now, :( the fact that police are not letting any evidence out (mark wont see it he is in custody) makes me also wonder if someone else out there is infact involved.......because they would see it!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 am

before mark was arrested police said they wanted to talk with a man and also a known pedophile to be known to be living in the area! they defo know more then they are letting on!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:59 am

yer they know of a guy nearby whos registered... apparently they were going to look into what he had been up to recently but iv heard nout else of him :/ There was also an attempted abduction in aberystwyth a week before arpil was taken monday. A little boy was almost taken but he managed to get away.....aberystwyth is around 15-18 miles from machynlleth.and iv heard no more of that either i have no idea if either are connected and i dont think police have that idea yet either.The last i heard they were going to try to see if there was connection at all. This mark guy was an ex soldier...also worked as a life guard and some other places.He is well known in machynlleth although recently he had been thrown out of his home by the landlady and had no fixed address when april was taken.They are not sure if he was living in his landorver...the reason he was thrown out was because he was dirty....and the landy lady had taken enough of his s###!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:03 am

one of his neighbours said that they hardly saw this mark around and that he tended to come and go in the middle of the night!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 am

yer...he said he kept himself to himself a lot.

i was watching sky news earlier too, and marks son(who he doesn't bother with, think hes around 17 or 18 ish maybe??) was saying how he had been searching for april all this time,and was shocked to find his father was arrested in connection with abducting her.He said he had nothing to do with his father and only ever saw him once or twice in the local pub..When they asked hIm how he felt knowing that it was his dad who was arrested he said ..''fine..its nothing to do with us''
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:12 pm

So sad.

IMO, poor little April is no longer with us. And that is what the police now think as well, since they are calling it murder. If he is the man that did it, I hope they lock him away forever. Scum.

I hope they find her soon, one way or another. If she is still alive she needs to be home. If she isnt, then she and her family need to find peace, alhtouhg I cant imagine how they can.

I note that the trolls have been out on the internet, blaming the parents for this abduction. What's new? All of these perfect people, perfect parents, blaming the innocent parents. They make me sick.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:04 pm

dianeh, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 am

My friends, this was taken from The Times newspaper:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article3559931.ece

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article3560693.ece

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 am

Mark bridger has been formally charged with the murder of April jones...the abduction of April jones, and for trying to corrupt the course of justice. He will appear before aberystwyth courts on Monday morning.
Hes also lied about being an ex soldier,god knows why but it has been confirmed by the army etc that he was never a soldier and hes only gone around telling folk he was an ex soldier for reasons he only knows....weird bloke!!

Dianne,yes the trolls are out.They are always bl@@dy out though, they have nothing else to do other than try to bring down a family that are already down enough as t is.Dont they realize the family are already beating themselves up enough??I have a 9 year old little girl and she isnt out at dark,and when the nights draw in even more and its dark at 4pm in the afternoons here...she wont be out then either!!! but i have no intentions on sl@ggnig off the parents because i am keeping my opinions to myself on april being out at that time,we aint all the same, we all parent differently and im sure aprils family are already feeling bad enough. they will never ever get over this ....no one cant ever make them feel any worse than they already do.trolls are just that...trolls!

Dyfed powys police have evidence against mark but wont disclose any of what they have got yet.which i think is a good thing.we seen the mess portuguse police made of madeleines case with releasing things into the media to soon ..Things get twisted...and the things read in papers get taken as gospel.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Clairesy

The thing is that the parents obviously beleived that April was safe. And after all she didnt get into a stranger's car, did she?

She probably rode her bike around that spot day in and day out, and the other kids were there. It is a small town/village, and everyone probably knows everyone, and look out for each other's kids. There is probably very little traffic, and very few strangers in the village. It would seem safe and it should have been.

It is good that the police are keeping the details close to their chest(s). It is important that a fair trial ensues, to make sure justice is done, and often times, the media's screwing up of the details of the case, affects the trial.

I just wish they could find April. This man should tell the police where April is, for her family's sake, for his own sake and for April.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:20 am

It is a small town/village, and everyone probably knows everyone, and look out for each other's kids. There is probably very little traffic, and very few strangers in the village. It would seem safe and it should have been.

hi dianne i agree with totally.My village is in wales too...and even smaller than that of aprils,we are in a pit between four mountains and where as machynlleth(where april vanished from) has 2000 folk living in it...the village im from has a lot less.
Every parent parents differently, my little one is 9 and i still wont let her go to the local londis alone because its away from the village streets and onto a main road running through the village on the edge.Its a no go area even though its only around 200 yards or so from my house.she is not allowed there.
Its very hard these days to decide whats right by our kids..and one parents right is another parents wrong.
There is no perfect parent or perfect child....we all do our best and pray we get it right.We all make mistakes and we all regret some of the things we have done.
I only hope and pray i am never ever in a situation where i am faced with the same terrible reality that aprils parents are faced with.I aint sure i could carry on without my little girl in my life.
My heart goes out to them.Hopefully the police will find april soon so that her family and friends... and the uk as a whole can have some kind of closure (even the trolls) because when something like this happens...it doesn't matter how much a troll screams and shouts...they too must surly deep down, feel for her family??

Today aprils mother said how she wants people to focus on april coming home and being found safe,she is not letting go of any hope that she is alive,until it is proven she isn't(e.g body found)
Personally i think shes holding onto false hope,but as a mother of a little girl myself i can understand why she will need to hold onto any bit of hope she can find...And i guess i too hold onto a little bit of that hope with her...and pray that there is a twist in this case,and that she will be found alive..even tho i know she wont :( And i think most of the world holds onto that little iddy biddy bit of hope,that there is a miracle about to happen and that april will return alive.

The pr/ck, (mark bridger) is in aberystwyth court tomorrow morning. Maybe after he has been to court they will let out a little bit more on this case and we might find out exactly why police are saying they believe april to be dead.Although im not sure that will be released after tomorrows court case... because the chief in police has demanded reporters do not report anything that means mark bridger does not get a 'fair trial!!' fair trial??? It makes me sick that they can even begin to think of his rights!.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:23 pm

What about April´s rights?

The hell with Bridger´s rights, he should have no rights, except being sent to jail.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:What about April´s rights?

The hell with Bridger´s rights, he should have no rights, except being sent to jail.

i totally agree! the system is soo so wrong! someone needs a good kick up the back side!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

I agree with you littleminx.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 am

agree with you both minxy and pedro.

He is in caernarfon courts tomorrow. Although im not actually sure if hes going to attend in person because hes doing it via video link by all accounts!!!..... and at the moment hes being held in Manchester. im hoping the police let some more information out after the court case..such as how do they know april is dead??and what this evidence is that they have to suggest she is dead.I know if i was her mother id want absolute 100% solid evidence my child has passed on,because without it i would be forever unable to rest never... knowing if she is infact alive somewhere.I doubt she is alive tho,police have said they have evidence although as of yet they haven't said what they got.maybe after tomorrow we will all know more.i hope so.

today there was another 'attempted' abduction. A ten year old child said a man with brown hair in a silver car had tried to entice her/him into the car near the school in Cilfynydd,another welsh village which is sort of in pontypridd.Letters were sent home with the children to warn parents and to encourage them to talk to their children about stranger danger.Thats two attempted abductions....One was a boy in aberystwyth about a week before aprils abduction...and now another this morning in Cilfynydd.
I dont know what the world is coming to,its scary.

Last edited by clairesy on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 am

clairesy, your words are mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215492/April-Jones-admit-police-fears-grow-body-washed-sea.html#ixzz28tYX50R4

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 am

thanks for the link pedro.

dont fancy their chances of finding her any time soon. Perhaps they are looking in the wrong places. mark bridger worked in a slaughter house aswel, and ive not heard that they have searched there yet. Although id like to think they have considering they think she is dead. I hate to imagine what hes done to that little girl...the b@@@@@d as he is... Jail is far too good for people like him
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:23 am

clairesy, I agree with you, you welcome.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 am

i dont know why but there is something not right with this case :(
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 am

i feel that way to minxy. ...god knows how her family are feeling because if everyone else feels frustrated then they must be going crazy
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Any news yet?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next