Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was passed by airline pilot to travel for free

Go down

Was passed by airline pilot to travel for free Empty Was passed by airline pilot to travel for free

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 pm

My friends, this was taken from Jornal de Notícias newspaper:

http://www.jn.pt/PaginaInicial/Mundo/MundoInsolito/Interior.aspx?content_id=2792683&page=-1

Was passed by airline pilot to travel for free

An Italian was passed by aircraft pilot. Andrea Pasquino changed identity and pilot license with a false fly free to Europe. The lie was eventually discovered and reminds Frank Abagnale Jr., an American who inspired the movie "Catch me if you can", starring Leonardo Di Caprio.

Andrea Pasquino, an Italian unemployed 32 year old is being compared to Frank Abagnale Jr., an American who, among many crimes, forged checks and passed himself off as a pilot of airplanes.

Abagnale became a millionaire fugitive from the FBI and, years later, inspired the movie "Catch me if you can" Steven Spielberg with Leonardo Di Caprio in the lead role.

Andrea Pasquino also posed as pilot of airplanes and flew to Europe for free. "How am I today? A little tired but ready for another day in heaven," wrote Pasquino, in which fake Facebook page created with the name Andrea Sirlo.

The young man had about 450 friends on the social network where I put pictures of airplanes, international airports and photos of himself in the cockpit of the aircraft airline Lufthansa, which sat as third driver.

"Commander, you'll have to come with us. Game over"

On April 6, Pasquino showed up at the airport in Munich, Germany, as another pilot and colleagues explained that he needed to go to Turin, Italy. "I have to do a service at the airport of Caselle, Turin. Is there a place for me in the cabin? Thank you," a phrase that has been the fake pilot headed colleagues.

They are unaware of lies and left Pasquino, whose basic flight instruction, move on. Later the authorities eventually hold the bar a young Italian from Turin airport.

"Commander, you'll have to come with us. Game over", have told the police when arrested Pasquino. The young man is accused of endangering the security of air transport, replacement person and usurpation of title and the police investigates the possibility of having made several flights across Europe.

A police officer said the investigation began when Italian "in January after some passengers and airport staff Turin Caselle have called attention to the suspicious behavior of a young pilot who had a uniform with the rank of captain, which was unusual given his young age. "

The young man has a history of various crimes of internet fraud and it is now known that circulated on the web in a statement that described himself as "one of the youngest pilots of Lufthansa CityLine." A "good bet for the future on the part of the German company," he wrote.

Pasquino also created another Facebook account where he passed himself off as a young hostess, Elena Tirrino that left comments such as the fake pilot "Hello Andrea! Got a story: from tomorrow for four days, you put me in the crew . ... Hurrah! .

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down