Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police

5 posters

Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police

Post by christabel Tue May 06, 2008 7:17 am

Gonc be affraid very affraid

http://madeleine-mccann-blog.blogspot.com/2008/05/criminal-complaint-against-portuguese.html

I hope this is true!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Hi Christabel

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 06, 2008 7:26 am

Wow, Luv your Avatar! Just going to have a read of the link you've posted.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Hi Tinks

Post by christabel Tue May 06, 2008 7:29 am

Lovely isn't it ☀
It wouldn't work on the blog, but here it does!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Christabel and Tinks

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 7:41 am

I love your avatar Tinks - very flash!

Christabel - your "be afraid" thing to Gonca the Plonker cracked me up!

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Hi Christabel

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 06, 2008 7:42 am

Crikey, you and me both. There is one common denominator in both these missing childs cases, and I hope he is feeling very uncomfortable right now. Someone has a responsibility to get to the bottom of just what is going on out there, too many times the parents have been blamed, on 2 occasions out of the three this mans name crops up like a bad penny.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Thanks Sass

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 06, 2008 7:45 am

You dont know what trouble I went to, to get that avatar! How they can slip them type of sites in, in amongst i-love-disney I just dont know :pale:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty sass

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 06, 2008 7:47 am

omg, you made me spit my tea out, lol,lol,lol :lol:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Christabel

Post by dianeh Tue May 06, 2008 9:41 am

I went for a look at that blog. That author is not backward in coming forward. She/He accuses the PJ of being directly involved in the abduction of Madeleine.

I am not sure about how we could prove that the complaint is legitimate or not. It could be but lodging a complaint and having any action taken on it, are too completely different things.. But there have been a few docs circulating that purport to be authentic that have been a load of rubbish. One thing that is a bit strange is that the complaint uses an anti McCann blog to provide evidence of people of interest. I would believe that human rights have been violated but I fail to see how referring to a blog as evidence to support the case for an investigation, etc, would provide evidence. I think that details should have been provided. However, if the author is not a lawyer, they may think this is acceptable. It could also be that the request will be terminated immediately as being out of jurisdiction or that not enough evidence (as opposed to rumours) is contained. The author is asking for an investigation into the PJ, based on the circumstances of the Cipriano and McCann cases.

This is the violation of the convention being claimed.

According to Article 1 of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, every contracting State member has the obligation to secure and respect all human rights, including the right of children in their jurisdiction, not to be kidnapped with the direct or indirect aid of any official institution or entity. Article 1-- Obligation to respect human rights read as follows:

"The Contracting Parties shall secure to everyone within theirjurisdiction the rights and freedoms defined in Section 1 of
this Convention"

So although this makes sense, whether or not what is contained in the complaint supports these allegations, would have to be determined by a court. It quite possibly a true complaint. But it may also not be worth the paper it is written on.

Lets wait and see.

Last edited by dianeh on Tue May 06, 2008 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Couple of little errors.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Hi Chris

Post by Rosie Tue May 06, 2008 10:15 am

Unfortunately I don't think this is authentic because they talk of Carolina Santos being abducted and vanished and her parents being accused by the PJ of harming her. This is not true, this was an attempted abduction and the child, thank God, is safe.
It was reported in the Sun and other newspapers, she does bear a resemblance to Madeleine. This was a failed abduction, a man tried to abduct her but her parents got to her just in time.

But I do know that Joao Grade, the lawyer of Leonor Cipriano, has already registered Leonor's case in the European Courts for Human Rights, this is if she cannot get another appeal heard in Portugal, or a subsequent appeal fails in Portugal.

Joao Grade was the lawyer arrested for trying to smuggle drugs into the same prison Leonor Cipriano is imprisoned in. I do not know anymore about this, but the timing of this could not be more suspect with Paulo Cristoavo and Goncalo Amaral due to stand trial in the autumn for offences against Leonor. How very convenient! Looks like the mob are getting desperate and trying to prevent Justice being done, I wonder what is so interesting to them in all of this?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Re: The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police

Post by Robert Argiz Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:30 am

To all concerned with the validity of the complaint:

I am Robert Argiz and the original author of the complaint. It was written by me and no one else was involved. I have the original in Word format. The document was written after a conversation I had with my own Lawyer, and motivated by a personal conviction against child abduction as a whole. Due to the huge media exposure of the McCann case, I thought it would be an opportunity to contribue by filing a complaint against the State of Portugal based on the social reality of that country regarding official corruption and perversion against children in general. The document was never filed anywhere.

With regards to the Statement of Facts section of the document where the case of Carolina Santos is mentioned, recently I learned at this forum that Carolina was not abducted after all, and I am planning to change that and other parts of the Statement of Facts section in light of the information I was not aware of. There are absolutely no intentions to include anything in the document that is not true. In the meantime, interest on the complaint at this forum was expressed by different members, and there is now a section called "Court of Human Rights" which you visit to verify matters related to this. Should you or anyone else have any questions regarding the document I am available for contact at: rargiz@gmail.com

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police Empty Re: The criminal Complaint against the Portuguese police

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down