Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Murat exclusive interview

+2
rosemary
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Robert Murat exclusive interview Empty Robert Murat exclusive interview

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm

My friends, this was taken from Algarve Resident newspaper:

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-47823/algarve/exclusive-interview-with-robert-murat

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat exclusive interview Empty Re: Robert Murat exclusive interview

Post by rosemary Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:06 am

I am reminded of a famous scam. How to take money out of a country illegally. Turn up at the airport with an arm in plaster. Phone the police beforehand, tell them a guy with an arm in plaster has 1000's of dollars stashed away in it and will board the plane that day. The guy is found. The plaster cast removed. Nothing there. Great fuss made. Apologies.
Next day the guy goes to board the plane again, complete with plaster cast on the same arm, this time filled with money. He gets through with a smile.

In other words folks. Who is to say that Maddie was not buried in Murat's mother's garden some time AFTER the PJ had examined every inch and goe away. Just a thought. Depressing I know and I am sorry for that.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:32 am

rosemary, about your thought, I disagree.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 am

I agree with you Rosemary - it certainly could be possible!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:45 pm

jean, I disagree, it´s a HOAX.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 pm

I know from a reliable source, that birch´s unproven theories are this:

bullshit, rubbish, it´s a HOAX.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Pedro can you tell us what this evidence of a hoax is, without revealing your source?

hat intrigues me is this...a hoax has to e of enefit to somebody. Of what benefit is this hoax and to whom? Thankyou

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm

rosemary, with all do respect, it is not needed to be an Einstein to understand that this birch´s unproven theories are bullshit, Murat´s interview explains it well.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 pm

My keyboard is being difficult this morning. Like me. It hasn't woken up yet.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Pedro thankyou. No I am no nuclear physicist it's true. I shall reread the interview. And also, with all "due" respect....that's the proper English spelling, yours is the American New York "Brooklyn" version. Which I do like BTW but as a student of the language I guess you should know the difference. Sorry but I am also an English teacher for my sins.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm

I did reread the interview artile above. Never convinced by anything that Mural has, or has had, to say. But that's just my opinion Pedro.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:49 pm

rosemary, know this:

Attorney General's Office and Expert dismiss speculation about birch.

What was reported as a “new lead” is not being understood by the authorities as sufficiently strong to advance with any kind of diligences [steps/work] on the ground.

More Doubts

Gonçalo Amaral

Gonçalo Amaral, former PJ coordinator, recalls that the garden of Robert Murat's house was inspected using a ground-penetrating radar as well as sensors and that “nothing related with the disappearance was detected”. Excavations were also made.

About Roman villa

Casa Liliana is just over 100 meters from the Ocean Club. The resort, surrounding houses and accesses were built upon the ruins of a Roman villa; to detect traces in the subsoil when infrastructure works are done is frequent.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Pecro thankyou. But my point was that a body could well have been REburied in the most innocent place of all. The garden of a house AFTER it had already been searched and dug up and then searched over and over again.

Those Roman remains of a Villa sound utterly fascinating. How beautiful it must have been in those times.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:01 pm

PS To be clear. By reburied I meant it had been in a different place. I shall not go any further with this as I am finding it distateful as I am sure others do.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 pm

rosemary, unlikely, because murat´s house was also searched, it was summer season, Praia da Luz full of people, tourists, journalists, reporters, Praia da Luz residents, Ocean Club staff, firemen, GNR, etc, everyone checked, searched everywhere. Do you think that with Praia da Luz full of people, does anyone had not being noticed doing what you think? Need I remind you that house is surrounded by others, a noise had been noticed if that ridiculous birch´s theory happened. Impossible, unlikely. another fame seeker, that´s birch.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 am

http://www.examiner.com/video/video-by-stephen-birch

I am stil curious. Looking at the video agai (I know it's up in the other thread). If it is the grave of a beloved pet animal, why would one cover it with a "useless driveway"? Doesn't make sese.
And this man has very expensive sophisticated techology in his scanner which I doubt the Police had.
GA is irrelevant. Just because he believes Maddie is dead means nada, nothing. GA is an idiot.
If however Scotland Yard does have new evidece that she is definitely alive well then that is woderful. But do they?
Let's have a proper investigation of this discovery is my opinion.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 am

rosemary, I though that you considered birch´s issue distasteful, now, you write again about such distasteful birch´s issue?

It was the expertise of Aveiro University which have highly experienced staff with devices that can trace with efficiency all terrains, which were called by PJ. Thy have experience in this type of situations, contrary to birch, that have neither experience nor searched the entire terrain, but supposedly checked only one area, he only being there for a few minutes, doing an illegal act in private property. Do you think that if he had some experience or evidence, he would not acted with the way he did, waiting also to arrive in South Africa and told that to the press, instead contacted Scotland Yard Porto PJ? Oh rosemary, with all do respect, don´t be nahive. This birch is conman. he wants only fame.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 am

Pedro with all due respect....I am becoming more intrigued by this event than I thought I would be. I do not think my present thinking is distasteful. Is that not allowed?

Universities in my own experience do not have usually such generous fundings to spend on such high tec modern equipment. But I may be wrong. And frankly I do not believe they necessarily had scanned every square centimeter or inch of the garden and the ground. I have no evidene anyway to convince me that they did. From what we know of the PJ they were not that competent.

Why do you insist upon believing that Birch is a fame crazed psychotic individual? From what I have read he is simply a wealthy man who has become "obsessed" (his own words) with this case and was in a position, fortunately, to be able to put some of his money where his mouth is. I see nothing suspicious whatsoever in that. I think many of us on this forum could be described as equally obsessed with this case. Nothing unusual about that fact. Would I myself have done the same if I had had the funds? And the time and the interest and the compassion for her parents in wanting closure for them? Answer is - quite possibly.
Birch waited until he arrived back in SA for one very good reason. He got out of Portugal as quickly as he could, before they arrested him - and he was quite right to do so. No doubt he took legal advice on that. I would have done exactly the same. He put his life in danger for a good cause is my own opinion.
He may well have made an error of judgment ad Maddie may be alive. No need to condemn the man and call him a con artist.

Let's wait and see and hope for the best for Kate and Gerry. I don't want anyone to find Maddie's grave.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 am

With this I agree: "Let's wait and see and hope for the best for Kate and Gerry."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 am

I agree with you Rosemary - I've always had my doubts about Murat. But on saying that, most probably the Portuguese powers that be will not re-open the case because that 'will not be enough evidence' to do so. Even if a body was presented to them (God forbid).

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:48 pm

My friends, here it is the TVI link with video and translation:

http://www.tvi.iol.pt/videos/13663179

starts at 27:00.

journalist:

Case Madeleine McCann:

Robert Murat will present a complaint against South-African entrepreneur who invaded his property in search for Maddie´s body, in cause is the crime of house violation, the man who had titles in the press last week stephen birch, that jumped the walls of the fence of the British citizen in Praia da Luz (Lagos), at least 4 times, always during night, walked in the garden with a device geo-radar which allows to detect changes, objects in the soil, assures to be in the garden 60 cm deep that is buried the body of the child disappeared 5 years ago.

The couple McCann made known that wants this information checked in the terrain, an official source of the Directory of PJ told TVI that there are no steps predicted, the process is archived.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/robert-murat-vai-processar-sul-africano

translation:

For trespassing

Robert Murat to sue the South African

Robert Murat to sue Stephen Birch, the South African businessman who claims to have evidence that Maddie is buried in the Murat villa in Praia da Luz, Lagos, Algarve.

Briton accuses Birch invasion of private property, because the very South African assumed that entered the house on the ground to analyze the soil with a geo-radar machine.

As reported in CM, Birch, an entrepreneur in the real estate industry and passion for the case of Maddie, raided the ground, with the machine, taking advantage of times when Murat was not at home.

Birch says he found evidence that the British girl, who disappeared on May 3, 2007, is buried beneath a passage on cement, built after the disappearance, about 60 cm from the surface.

The South African defied Murat to dig the site, and to press the authorities to investigate the track, put a video on the Internet with its conclusions.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 pm

"a video in the internet with its conclusions?" hmmm, a fame seeker, that´s for sure.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 pm

No Pedro this information doesn't prove anything. The PJ are a lying, conniving, thoroughly corrupt bunch of opportunistic unprofessional misfits, of paramilitary origins. They are not going to announce anything to the wide world. They will do whatever they want to do by covert means and certainly they would never broadcast it.

I would stake my reputation on my belief that Stephen Birch is not insane. He may well be working from a flawed theory. He is not a sympathiser of any anti Mccann morons. He acted upon some previous information given to him by an aquaintance who is now bellowing with rage because no doubt this person did have money as a motive for finding Madddie but did not have the funds to do anything concrete about it, whilst Birch did. And Birch also fully expected to be called to account for his actions, i.e. to be sued by somebody or arrested by the PJ, which is why he is now safely back in South Africa..

If Birch was given false information to begin with then he is simply a bit foolish, that is all.

Whether or not the site will be excavated will be revealed soon enough by the British Police investigators. They are professionals and they will know a great deal more about this Birch affair too than they are going to divulge to the media. I am sure if they find any credibility in the whole thing they will do what they can, diplomatically and legally. Not an easy task when they also know how corrupt the PJ are.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:18 pm

relax rosemary, take a deep breath, cool it.

birch: a fool, a fraud, with the desire of easy fame.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:59 am

Pedro, even if Birch is a fraud (and it looks a lot like he is after reading the other thread), his 'evidence' needs to be examined by the authorities before it is just discarded.

Saying that, he should be prosecuted for trespass and invasion of privacy, and he is very close to slandering Murat, if he has not already done so.

A long time ago, I came to the conclusion that if Madeleine was taken and murdered, that whoever did it would do it again. That it wouldnt be a one off. Predatory paedophiles dont do it only once. By saying that Madeleine is buried in the yard, Birch is saying that Murat did it and buried her. Well, he didnt, because he would not have stopped with just one, he would have done it again, and again etc.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next