Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:56 am

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=763397

Christopher Pereira: "Clear my name and we will see in the end '

former vice president assures innocence

Former Vice President Paul Christopher Pereira has denied ordering the deposit of any amount in the account of Joseph Cardinal assistant referee, assuming that the process will prove that in this case he is innocent.

"It's a novelty that tells me, but tomorrow will be another ... I can not feed it.I can not feed envy, hypocrisy, I can not feed it. The process will prove it in his time," he admitted, told TVI.

"In no time I sent anybody put money into an account. That has not happened, or know anyone who at Sporting does it," he said.

In relation to the payment of fees to the lawyer Rogerio Alves, the former leader was clear: "I ​​always said I wanted it to be Rogerio Alves to defend myself. Sporting agreed. At the first stage, when there was only the case Cardinal, Sporting was accepted that to pay, but from the moment we opened it, changed, when appeared more crimes, I do not know how many more will come. at that time it was obvious that I would pay his fees. Rogério not need publicity. He is my lawyer and I did not want the club to pay. "

"I left not to harm the Sporting. I will prove my innocence, clear my name and in the end we will see," he concluded.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO RESIGNS FROM SPORTING LISBON

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 am

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=338763

Internal investigation inconclusive about Paul Christopher Pereira

The internal investigation initiated on request of the Directing Council on the case around Paulo Pereira Christopher was inconclusive, since the former vice president of the Lions is under secrecy justice.

Still, there is no evidence of involvement of any member of the Board, the second can be read through a statement released on Tuesday.

The Audit Committee and Disciplinary club of Alvalade, who conducted the internal investigation, but will await the completion of the ongoing criminal investigation in order to deepen the knowledge of the facts which are secrecy and assess the possible relevance of discipline.

It is guaranteed, however, that the Sporting remains quiet over the course of events calmly awaiting the investigation take its course and that is possible, the same ends, fully clarify the whole issue.

Here is the statement in full:"

By order of April 17, 2012, the Board asked the Audit Committee and Discipline that, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 58, paragraph 1, al. h) of the Statute of the Club, was established a procedure of prior investigations with a view to ascertaining the nature and extent of the facts come to light, involving Vice President of Sporting Clube de Portugal, Paulo Pereira Christopher, following the search and seizures made by the Judicial Police, at the behest of Madam Attorney, Department of Investigation and Prosecution, on last April 12, 2012, the premises of the Sporting Clube de Portugal, under criminal investigation by a slanderous denunciation.

The commission of inquiry composed on the same day within the Audit Committee and Disciplinary initiated the procedure of prior investigation, under which promoted a set of procedural steps as a result of which, made the following conclusions:

1. With regard to the possible participation of that Vice President acts in that complaint libelous consubstantiated the limited investigative powers of the commission of inquiry, because the process is in secrecy, preventing it to confirm or deny the reality of these facts ;

2. However, it was concluded that no detectable involvement of any member of the Board, Directors of the Club or Administrators of subsidiary companies in the same facts that could indicate their involvement or knowledge of the irregularities that are identified by the Social Communication Vice President Paulo Pereira Christopher;

3. After the start of the inquiry procedure of the Supervisory Board and Disciplinary been disclosed a number of other news involving one vice president in the alleged commission of new crimes that extravasavam criminal investigation by the aforementioned slanderous denunciation;

4. The Audit Committee and Disciplinary proposes that an inquiry be awaiting the completion of the above ongoing criminal investigation, and then be able to deepen the knowledge of the facts that are in secrecy and to assess its possible relevance to discipline;

5. Sporting remains relaxed about the conduct of such events calmly awaiting the investigation take its course and that is possible, the same ends, fully clarify the whole issue.

Lisbon, June 26, 2012

The Board
The Audit and Discipline Council '

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:02 pm

My friends, this was taken from Expresso newspaper:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-tem-processo-disciplinar-ainda-pendente-na-pj=f719640#ixzz1sJoLr1ZK

Christopher Pereira is still pending disciplinary proceedings in PJ

If the attacks on the mother of Joan has been resolved in court, but the PJ decided to initiate disciplinary proceedings against the inspectors involved, including Paulo Pereira Christopher, vice president of Sporting.

Paulo Pereira Christopher is out of the Judicial Police for five years but no one is free of disciplinary proceedings by the department of PJ.

"You are accused of breach of duty and the case is still pending at the stage of the defense," said to the Express a lawyer.

The vice president of Sporting and five inspectors (including Gonçalo Amaral) had already been accused by prosecutors of assaulting Leonor Cipriano, Joana's mother, a child was last seen in September 2004.

Christopher Paul Pereira was acquitted at trial - just another inspector Gonçalo Amaral and António Cardoso, were convicted for providing false information - but the prosecutor of the department's disciplinary PJ believes there is sufficient evidence to charge, a process less demanding as to proof such as discipline.

The leader of Sporting, now suspected to trap the referee Joseph Cardinal left the PJ in 2007, following the hearing of the case of the missing girl, and a possible penalty of suspension will not, of course, any practical effect.

In December last year, speaking to "Daily News", Christopher Pereira proved to be disgusted with the conclusions of the attorney disciplinary process: "I am amazed at the degree of incapacity of that gentleman. How can write it when Leonor Cipriano said I did not always hit her.

From security to inspector:

Christopher Pereira joined PJ in 1990 as security.

Despite several good ratings, was convicted in another case displinar 800 euros disappeared because of a lot of notes that was in their custody.

Even so, the inspector took the course and gained fame as "embattled police" in the various departments through which he passed, including the fight against terrorism and corruption.

He left because not feel supported by the hierarchy when he was accused in the process Joanna.

However, he wrote three books, founded a security company and became a commentator on police matters on television.

The connection to Sporting at least more direct, begins shortly after, in 2009, presidential candidate of the club, which represented "a rupture with continuity", a campaign was mobilizing up to the last two weeks, at which lost gas with the 'case Eriksson'.

Lost to José Eduardo Bettencourt by an overwhelming majority: 89% -11%.

Later, in 2011, when there was talk of a possible candidacy, separated from most of the closest collaborators two years before and finally join the cast led by Godinho Lopes.

In Sporting, Paulo Pereira Christopher has the portfolio of infrastructure and assets, and a close relationship with the cheerleading of Sporting.

At a congress in Barcelona with some of the biggest clubs in Europe, explained that "the things cheerleading" also could have been resolved with"a few beers with them."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

but the prosecutor of the department's disciplinary PJ believes there is sufficient evidence to charge, a process less demanding as to proof such as discipline

Why has this taken so long? If there is sufficient evidence, then charge him. What are the PJ waiting for? It seems that it doesnt matter that he is no longer in the PJ, disciplinary actions can be taken even after a copper leaves. I wonder if there is a time limit on it.

And once again, if there is evidence of torture to get a confession, why is Leonor still in gaol.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:24 pm

My friends, this was taken from desporto newspaper:

http://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira_liga/artigo/2012/07/16/pereira_crist_v_o_responde_a_car.html

Christopher Pereira responds to Carlos Barbosa

Paul Christopher considers Carlos Barbosa Pereira "a virgin offended."

Christopher Paul Pereira, former head of Sporting, reacted to statements by Carlos Barbosa in an interview to the Record, where the former vice president for marketing and communications criticized the way the club is being run by the direction of Godinho Lopes .

In a lengthy statement, Paul Christopher Pereira refutes the criticisms directed by Carlos Barbosa to existing bodies of Sporting and accuses the former leader of behaving like "a virgin offended."

Read the statement of Paul Christopher Pereira:

"In an interview with sports daily, a former vice president of Sporting Club of Portugal, Carlos Barbosa, weaves a series of considerations on its passage through the club at this time, I deserve the following considerations:

1) is the most elementary that in Sporting anyone know the founding date of your club. As regards the bodies, this rule assumes the character of obligation and is the least we can expect from any club officer.

2) the description is completely false that he is former head of the act and for the same reasons, for the signature of the contract between the SPM and the company Businlog. Not telling more about this because, despite the misconceptions that plow, about the investigation and judicial institutions.

3) the given step Tribune reports that the Presidential Stadium Jose Alvalade was frequented by "hangers." Most said it was for this reason that there rarely would go on game day. It so happens that, certainly for oblivion, from a certain point, the same ex-leader began to "preside" in the Tribune Centenary Spring Bench, that is invariably invited friends and mannequins supplied by fashion agency, which are the new " hangers "to attend Alvalade and brought by his hand. Despite the numerous repairs to the practice referred to, it was always justified itself with commercial interests. Even today, certainly by our ignorance of Mettier commercial advantages not found in such practice.

4) states that in his opinion the member of the CD, Rui Paulo Figueiredo, to be deputy, should not join that body. It is the profession that defines who should or should not, but to integrate the CD capacity, friendship and loyalty to the club and their peers, each of the elect. On this topic and parallel themes, issued several times my own opinion in places that are the Board, the Leonine Council, General Meetings or directly to the President. Never in the street, much less on interviews with the media. The internal issues of Sporting are handled internally and never in the public square. Whosoever is unfounded because it is judged more important than the club.

5) is false that you, the business results have grown. What grew from that was the responsibility of their wages, which, over a period of six months, and for his determination, increased half a million euros, without reflecting objectives have been achieved in such a surcharge. The Director-General Commercial chosen by themselves out in less than a year and it certainly was not because it exceeded the number of sales gamebox or cabins available at the Stadium. The truly responsible for the increased sales of GB and affluence Stadium were the coaches and players hired by the administration of SAD.

6) on the Professional Football comes weaving Carlos Barbosa reports the coach Ricardo Sa Pinto and only this. A few days ago, in a radio interview, praised the professional capacity of Luis Duque and Carlos Freitas, in addition to the coach. Also forgotten and certainly has forgotten the fact that, two months after elections in which he was elected, was a staunch defender of the output of that administrator.

7) also states in the same interview, which included a list in which he did not believe that the leader had to lead the project profile, a club which came late, did not agree with the presence of some colleagues, that Sporting have to follow the examples rival club because these work best. If you understand what is Sporting, know that the mass adept does not like "virgin sorry." Always prefers men and women who take their roles so humble and do the best they can and know by the Club.

8) in 15 months while my experience as vice president of the Sporting apprehended and confirmed overwhelmingly large and how important is our club for millions of people. Any one of those who served or serve should always bear in mind that they are passing in an institution that gives them the privilege of serving you and will always be greater than any ego, personal ambition or "settling of accounts".

9) Sporting is the sum of a multitude of values, feel and experience. Sporting is football, handball, the cores, the cheerleaders, associations and all those who feel like. It's all of us and will be final and immeasurably greater than one, that here and there without knowing anything about him characterize it, label it and try to decrease. Who attacks the organs of the Sporting Club and who attacks and denigrates the Club, do it exactly, and to the same extent, to its mass adept. The Sporting and time will give due response to partner Carlos Barbosa. "

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2