Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever searching

4 posters

Go down

Forever searching Empty Forever searching

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 am

Heres a link to a website dedicated to searching for all missing children from all over the world.Ive posted it here to give them a little bit more publicity ...raise awareness so to speak.

http://foreversearching.com/index.php

Its a lovely site they have links on the left hand side of the page with reads about there site and what their aim is etc...they have their own forum and also pictures of many missing children.

Some familiar little faces on there to.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Forever Searching' is a global group whose whole purpose for existing is to raise awareness to individual child abductions throughout the world. Thanks to the power of the internet and to the sheer determination and passion of the group members who have come together from many different parts of the world - "Forever Searching" are able to target several countries simultaneously with their ongoing awareness campaign.

Since the news of Madeleine McCann's abduction in Portugal in May 2007, group members have worked tirelessly, distributing thousands of posters displaying 4 year old Madeleine's face throughout the world. This story set off a chain reaction as members of "Forever Searching" became aware of other missing and forgotten children, and they set about raising awareness for all of them. Co-Founder Kathy Atkinson says "Any poster we send out could be the one that helps a child find their way home and knowing that makes it all worthwhile".
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Forever searching Empty Re: Forever searching

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:45 am

ModNRodder and I are putting on a hotrod and custom car show next year, to raise funds for them.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:49 am

awww thats lovely...good idea vee8 I bet they will be really pleased with that .You shall have to let us know how you get on.

good on ya clapping clapping clapping
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Forever searching Empty Fantastic

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 am

Vee and Mod, please let us know how you get on. I think it is absolutely fantastic that you are doing this, so unselfish, thank goodness there are people like you two and Clairesy around, shows that there is good in this world. (I have read that Clairesy dies things like this too)

clapping 👍 clapping 👍 clapping 👍 clapping 👍 clapping
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Noora Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 am

I'm volunteer of Forever Searching. :)
I have been about 4 months or more now.
Noora
Noora

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/TerachiShinya

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:13 am

This is the sort of show ModNRodder and myself hope to put on next year.

http://modsandrodders.activeboard.com/index.spark?forumID=56825&p=3&topicID=19445554

Naturally on a much smaller scale! This event took place from Friday till Sunday, and I was there for most of it. There were something close to 2,000 cars at the event, whereas Mod and I will be happy if we get just 50! But it's not the size that's important, but what you do with it!! (Oo-er, missus!)

I'm currently trying to think of a way to raise some money THIS year, some sort of charity do that I can get our whole club into, as I don't want to wait till after Madeleine is found before I can give some money to Forever searching, so I'll keep you all updated as and when.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:33 am

Vee8,

Brilliant...thats really good.Ive never seen soo many weird... but wonderfully looking cars !!!...they should bring them back out...Id love to go scooting about in one of them.

Dont forget to let us know how you get on with your money raising event!!I let ya now how i get on with mine to.Actually i had a boast the other day with some freebies for the stall from womens wear shop called select.I was buying something from the shop and a woman walked in and asked the lady serving me how much all the earings, bracelets and head bands and other hair pieces etc were that were hanging on the wall besides the till.She said they were free as they were old stock and they couldnt sell them.So me with my ears flapping just stood there pondering on asking if I could take the lot when she said to me....."if you want anything help yourself take what you like"So i said ..."Hmmm well theres a village fete coming up where I live and im raising money for the madeleine fund....this lot would be great for lucky dips etc for the girls."She told me take as much as I liked, so I got a big select bag and put the lot in.Im not lying when I say I must have had about 200 items for nout...all ready to be wrapped and plonked into a big box for the fete.I also have a hook a duck stall which goes down well with the little ones....ive still got all my little ducks from last year so no need to spend there either.And the local sports shop(well the nearest one to us)usually does me a great deal on his footballs so I also have another stall where they can pay to pop balloons...if they get a winning ticket they win a football...although I must confess I never put all the winning balloons up until last going off.Only a few at a time...other wise they might get won to soon then we dont raise enough moneys!!!!LOLLLLLLLL Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh secret!!!!

My little one nearly dropped me in it last year when she asked out loud ...mammy is it time to put some winners on now.OMG affraid Thankfully no one was listening to her I just gave her a stare and said go and see nanna please on the other stall.LOLLLL...Also the local shops usually gives some things to the stalls to to help raise money to.

Only thing is ..im still awaiting confirmation from the madeleine web site to go ahead and do this..i need posters so people know what im raising money for etc...i have no printer (it went blink on me ages ago)so cant download them :(

I shall email them again.See what happens
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down