Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniel Morcombe - It is almost over.

3 posters

Go down

Daniel Morcombe - It is almost over. Empty Daniel Morcombe - It is almost over.

Post by dianeh Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm

At last, someone has been charged with Daniel's murder. There are a heap of stories in the media about it now. The man was a truck driver and he was in the area. There is no details as to how the police know it was him, but he was up before the inquest as a serious suspect.

This will be one trial I will be following. I have prayed for Daniel and his family many times over the years.

The Morcombe's hope now to find Daniel's body, to put him to rest and to give themselves peace.

I just saw this article which I felt was relevant to our forum.

Morcombes and McCanns united in grief

Bridie Jabour
August 17, 2011 - 12:03PM.

Ads by Google

Family Trust Funds Online

www.rocketregistrations.com.au

Just 3 Steps Full Legal Trust Funds Fast Clear Simple. Set it up & WIN

Denise Morcombe (right) with Kate McCann, the mother of missing British child Madeleine McCann. Photo: The Sunshine Coast Daily

Denise Morcombe woke up in the middle of the night, realising she had not told some important people that a man had been charged with the murder of her son Daniel.

She had not shared the news with Gerry and Kate McCann, who still are searching for their missing daughter Madeleine who was abducted in 2007.

The McCanns and the Morcombes have built a friendship over their shared losses.

Advertisement: Story continues below

As soon as she got up yesterday, Mrs Morcombe said she sent them an email to let the McCanns know how close they were to finding Daniel.

"They are people who understand, we understand how each other is feeling," she said.

"I just told Kate and Gerry that someone had been charged with Danny's murder.

"I asked Bruce if he had spoken to Kate and he hadn't so I thought it would be nice to let them know."

The two families struck up a friendship when the Morcombes wrote to the McCanns after their three-year-old daughter had been abducted from an apartment in Portugal.

Mrs Morcombe said there were differences in the cases because Maddie went missing in a different country to her home and the McCanns had to deal with language barriers and foreign police.

"My hope for them is they find Maddie and soon," she said.

The couples met for the first time in June when they had dinner at a pub in Stratford in the UK, with the hours flying by in what seemed like minutes.

"I looked up at the wall and could not believe the time," Mrs Morcombe said.

"We talked about our families, about Danny and Maddie and their cases."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/morcombes-and-mccanns-united-in-grief-20110817-1iwsv.html?from=brisbanetimes_sb

They are part of a very select group who through their suffering are united. It is one club that I never want to join.

The Morcombes said on tv that although they are glad there is some resolution coming, it has been very hard to face the reality that Daniel is dead.

I can only imagine how terrible it is for them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Daniel Morcombe - It is almost over. Empty Re: Daniel Morcombe - It is almost over.

Post by Catkins Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Hope they do find their little lad and are able to say goodbye properly.. walkinghomecrying
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Daniel Morcombe - It is almost over. Empty Re: Daniel Morcombe - It is almost over.

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:04 am

I agree with Catkins.
walkinghomecrying

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 pm

The police and SES are searching a small aread of land near to where Daniel was taken. it is apparently a muddy jungle.

Today they found a shoe, which is now being forensically examined to determine if it is Daniel's shoe.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 pm

dianeh wrote:The police and SES are searching a small aread of land near to where Daniel was taken. it is apparently a muddy jungle.

Today they found a shoe, which is now being forensically examined to determine if it is Daniel's shoe.

For his familys sake I hope it is...and they find the poor lad.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 am

Yes Catkins, I agree.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Three bones found in the search area today.

We have to wait and see if they are his. Also a long wait (or so Skynews says) until we find out if the shoes are his.

It must be so hard for Daniel's parents and his brothers. They know he is dead but if these are his remains, then it is the closing down of all hope that they will see him again. But the desperately need closure. And Daniel needs justice.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:23 pm

dianeh wrote:Three bones found in the search area today.

We have to wait and see if they are his. Also a long wait (or so Skynews says) until we find out if the shoes are his.

It must be so hard for Daniel's parents and his brothers. They know he is dead but if these are his remains, then it is the closing down of all hope that they will see him again. But the desperately need closure. And Daniel needs justice.

Exactly my thoughts too Dianeh....end of hope for them but closure... walkinghomecrying
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:59 pm

The shoes match the brand that Daniel was wearing when he disappeared.

The family are making preparations (for a memorial service) awaiting the results of the forensic analysis.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm

It is confirmed, the bones belong to Daniel.

May he rest in peace.

For his family it must be heartbreaking but at least they know what happened to him, and they can now say good bye to him properly.

It is over for them. They still have the trial, and that alone is going to be devastating for them.

I have followed the plight of Daniel and his parents since Daniel's abduction. It has been a long haul for them, and my best wishes and prayers are with them as they go through this terrible time.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/latest/10128441/bones-identified-as-morcombes

His parents Bruce and Denise Morcombe have been notified of the development and released a statement saying it is the "expected shock we have all been waiting for".

"Today's news is extremely sad for us all and although we knew in our hearts the search area was Daniel's final resting place, the news of the scientific confirmation is still enormously difficult to comprehend," they said in the statement, read by Queensland Police Commissioner Bob Atkinson.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down