Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !!

5 posters

Go down

Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! Empty Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !!

Post by Catkins Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 am

ROFLMAO...

Would someone like to tell Rosie...
Posted by urcrazy » Sun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

JillyCL
Post subject: Re: Daily news, blogs & site news VII
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't know if the rosiepops wrote that comment in the Mail but I can almost 100% assure you that rosiepops has come to her senses, unless someone has done away with her and cracked her password to the Scottish Daily Record.

I did quite a bit of research a while ago. I don't believe the Christmas message from 'her' on the pink site was written by rosiepops. IMO it was posted on there to disguise her desertion.

Rosie has deserted the cause? They really believe it you know.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! Empty Re: Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !!

Post by christabel Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 am

Catkins wrote:ROFLMAO...

JillyCL

I don't know if the rosiepops wrote that comment in the Mail but I can almost 100% assure you that rosiepops has come to her senses, unless someone has done away with her and cracked her password to the Scottish Daily Record.

I did quite a bit of research a while ago. I don't believe the Christmas message from 'her' on the pink site was written by rosiepops. IMO it was posted on there to disguise her desertion.

Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193

You know very well Rosie's in Portugal Cat, silly girl Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 466476 .

Is silly jilly worried? Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 443798Terd!

When Rosie gives up on Madeleine, or her parents, it will be as bigger miracle, as Bennett becoming a monkey monk.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 23, 2011 7:38 am

Rosie deserted? Never.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 am

christabel wrote:

JillyCL

Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193 Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193

You know very well Rosie's in Portugal Cat, silly girl Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 466476 .

When Rosie gives up on Madeleine, or her parents, it will be as bigger miracle, as Bennett becoming a monkey monk.

Vshocked Thought Rosie being in Portugal doppelganging as Ms.Duarte.....was meant to be a SECRET !!!!............ lol!

And Bennett and his ONLY floundation member.(thinks its name is Jilly)

Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 51
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 23, 2011 8:18 am

Catkins wrote:
christabel wrote:

JillyCL

Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 628704 Thought Rosie being in Portugal doppelganging as Ms.Duarte.....was meant to be a SECRET !!!!............ Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 245193

It is Cat. Don't let anyone know will you? She's taking loads of Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 765343 for the album.
If Morais finds out she will terrified. Oh Rosie...coeeeeee !! 503613
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 23, 2011 6:06 pm

You are two naughty girls, making fun of the intellectually impaired like that. It isnt Jilly's fault that she has the congnitive ability of a flea.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

A flea? thats being way too kind...... laffin2
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon May 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh purleeeeeese, whenever an anti mentions the words "research" and "I can 100% assure you" you know they are as far off the mark as they can possibly be lol.

I mean an Anti doing research just about says it all laffin2
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 23, 2011 10:44 pm

antis don´t know neither the meaning of the word "research" nor how to do it.

antis = mental

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Pedro, are you saying that 'research' does not mean

think up some stupid theory and then go around telling everyone that it is true because

a. it is so good it must be true, how could something this good not be true.
b. I read it in a novel by an ex copper that confirms it is true
c. not one of my 'friends' told me its not true, so therefore it must be.
d. I contacted the person who the theory is about and they didnt answer me, so it must be true.

Are you sure?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 am

My aunty's, uncles grandma heard it from his nephew who is ex CIA so it MUST BE TRUE !!!

popcorn MUPPETS ! aren't they ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down