Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?

+9
Catkins
Rosie
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
rosemary
Peaceful1
maria
jean
christabel
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   - Page 2 Empty Both threads Now Merged.

Post by Rosie Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 am

Well it is all because I think Smith was supposed to have seen Gerry holding Sean when they got off the plane on their return from Portugal and said that he could have been the man he saw that night holding the child, which is a lot of nonsense, because anyone holding a child when coming down a flight of steps would naturally hold the child in that position so they could see where they were putting their feet and to steady themselves with a free hand if they needed to. Anyone who has carried a child down any stairs or steps would realise this.

Do you remember that Amaral said that Smith and his son were supposed to be returning to Portugal to update their statement but that trip never took place.
Also no one else in the Smith party would back up what Martin Smith said about the man carrying the child being Gerry. I also do not know how Smith himself could say this as in his original statement he makes mention of there being a poor light and it was, so how could he have actually seen the man's features in the first place?

This is exactly why any detective worth their salt wants eye witnesses to give their accounts BEFORE they have read or watched anything about the investigation, there is a reason for this and this is because people unwittingly start to incorporate things into the their story that were just not there, they really do not mean it, it is a phenomena that happens.

In any case, Gerry McCann has witnesses to back him up as being back at the Ocean Club at that time. Something that Amaral keeps trying to deny.

Honestly anyone who still thinks the McCanns had anything to do with this needs psychiatric help.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   - Page 2 Empty Re: MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?

Post by maria Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:02 am

The man with the child continued down the hill and would have come to a crossroads. Opposite the junction is an empty villa with a large garden. The wooden door leading to the garden is open.

“It was open at the time and the villa is still empty,” Mr Amaral said. “My officers spent a lot of time here.”

When was that? The Smith family only gave their statements on the 26th May and there is nothing on the files showing this activity on the villa.

And you forgot to refer that on your book, Amaral!!!!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   - Page 2 Empty Re: MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?

Post by Catkins Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:31 am

maria wrote:As far as I remember, there were no public cameras installed in Luz at that time. On the other hand, is this car park private to that Estrela Hotel? If not, why on earth is it focusing a public car park? This, in a country where even the camaras for trafic control on motorways and the alike are not working because 'they can harm individual right to privacy'.

Where in the process is the report of this dilligence? He is lying, either now or at the time.

And why didn't he report that fact on his book of lies? Because it is a NEW lie, he didn't think of it at the time.
Agree Maria......

WOnder if Ammy has dropped his 80,000 euros per interview price tag?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 am

" Thoroughly searched"....Yeah right....we all so how bad the thorough searches were on the TV .... nono
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:41 am

I don't think he got that much, Cats. They 'took' him to Luz, so he probably settled for just a really nice portuguese seafood and wine lunch somewhere around... You know, he has been missing these lunches so much lately...

maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:38 am

Now I wonder why he is mentioning details about this hotel?

Amaral appears to be letting things out of the bag.

Is Gonc coming clean to try and cover his own back regarding Madeleines case?.

It won't work Gonc. Cretin!!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:05 am

Oh dear Chris, I think the word transparent has scared the living daylights out of him! Its no good backpeddling now Gonc, your goose is well and truly cooked!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 am

Thanks to Bonny, here we have the fat defective posing for the camera camera Has he had a face lift too?

Bet he has stitched the Express up with this codswallop Vshocked

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   - Page 2 Ampic3

Also in colour Laughing

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   - Page 2 Coloram
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Isnt that the villa that the reporter (the one who dobbed in Murat to the police) spoke about, and wasnt it Jenny Murat who was concerned about the villa as well.

As for the CCTV, one would think that the first thing to be done would be to send an officer to every business that had a CCTV to see if it were operational and get the tapes,as many of them write over themselves every 24 hours or even less. IMO, this is another crock, made up by Amaral. Hard to beleive someone knows what was on a CCTV that they never saw, nor have any proof that it was even on, nor any proof that the abductor even went that way. It is rubbish.

Perhaps Rosie is right and fatboy is scared.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
rosemary wrote:I have read and reread this...........Gonc believes it was Gerry. But is very careful not to say this. He has some wild theory that Gerry organised Maddie´s disappearance after the "accident" in the apartment and he is throwing everything behind that Irishman´s statement - Martin Smith who said the man looked like Gerry....
No big changes there! Of course he "sighed" when he looked at the camera, he can´t prove his crazy deranged theory!!!

Ditto.

hmmm im not so sure he sighed because he couldn't prove his deranged theory actually.At that time he probably hadn't pinned the blame on the mccanns so.

But i am interested in why he would sigh with disappointment tho...after all back then in the beginning when evidence was being gathered and his men were being 'told to gather cctv footage from the area' wouldnt he have seen the camera and clicked his fingers thinking BINGO!!...lets go and see if this camera holds any clues? why would he sigh and be gutted when he spotted it?

The only reason i can fathom why he might sigh a disappointing sigh when he caught glimpse of the camera is because he realised that the abductor was possibly caught on the tape.Perhaps he was scared ? Maybe he got a sudden case of what us British call the trots?

A hotel next to the ocean club as cctv images rolling 24/7 for security purposes....a child goes missing next door and with in no time at all tv stations across the world are reporting on it.police are everywhere,media swamp on the village,Your right next door and you wipe your cctv??

I dont buy that.Personally, if i had cctv rolling next door to where a major crime was carried out the first thing that would have come into my head would have been to get the cctv images and check them for anything,sort of being the good citizen etc.

think about it... something happens outside your house tonight...the police swarm like flies....not being funny but every single person here would go through one of them self questioning processes where you ask yourself if you heard or seen anything suspicious, something which might help.

I aint sure i buy this 'cctv images were deleted before cops got chance to check them out' ...........if thats the case then i would either be question the cop who allowed such images (anywhere close by) to be deleted or i would be questioning the member of staff who stupidly did such a thing knowing dam well that a child as been abducted form next door..and that cops are knocking doors asking for such info

what a bunch of dim wits..people ant that dull,you might very well get the odd dim wit or two but not a whole team of cops and a whole village full surly...someones playing silly buggers here and they want us to believe that all these major flaws are in fact just coincidences but ia int gonna :)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Surely someone must look at these images before they are wiped?
Otherwise, what is the point in having them.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Clairesy this report about him "sighing" at the CCTV camera is the very new and recent one.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:32 pm

maria wrote:I don't think he got that much, Cats. They 'took' him to Luz, so he probably settled for just a really nice portuguese seafood and wine lunch somewhere around... You know, he has been missing these lunches so much lately...

True... Gonc
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:58 pm

hi rosemary,

yes im aware its a new report,but isnt this new report based on goncs so called reactions back when he first starting investigating the case,back when he first seen the cctv and his sidekicks were searching the area and knocking on doors etc?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 am

Yes he is talking - recently - to the reporter - going over the old route with him and he looks up at the camera and sighs and then says "it was wiped ...etc" Does that make it clearer?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 am

I wonder if, when they knocked at the doors, they knocked at the abductors door, or someone related with the abductor, because, probably, it happened.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 am

Did they search this empty Villa? Did it have Freezer? Did they do Forensics? Did they even go there?

Crock of s### if you ask me.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 am

rosemary wrote:Yes he is talking - recently - to the reporter - going over the old route with him and he looks up at the camera and sighs and then says "it was wiped ...etc" Does that make it clearer?

hi rosemary,yes think i got you now.sorry for confusing you
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 am

Like others on here Clairesy I don´trust old Gonc. I too reckon he´s just after publicity for his damned book of lies. Trying to appear like mr nice guy hah!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Here's a refresher for you Di and anyone else, I've copied it over courtesy of JATYK & PFA.

Taken from pfa:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6941&start=75

This refers to an older Express article:

"One elderly British resident told us both she and a friend, a retired British woman detective, went to Portuguese police about a couple who rented the villa, which has its own swimming pool. The resident told us: “I used to meet up with the retired detective to walk our dogs down by the seafront. Both of us became concerned about a couple aged about 30 who rented the villa.

“What struck us was that they drove a very tatty, British-registered small red saloon car. It was one those vehicles you would normally see on a gypsy camp, not going in and out of a very expensive villa.“We only saw them coming and going in the car and not walking about, which is odd given the location of the villa. We both got the impression they were trying to keep a low profile.’’Another source said that after Maddie disappeared, search teams combed the seafront, where luxury villas stand next to large areas of barren land.Anglican priest Paul Luckman, owner and publisher of Portugal News, said: “The location and description of that villa mentioned by your source fits the one that a searcher told me about.“The searcher told me the villa was empty and somehow they got inside some weeks after Madeleine disappeared. “The search dog handler said the villa had a room with a kind of amateur studio with video equipment and cameras with children’s toys and pictures of children on the wall.“He felt it was something to do with paedophiles. He told the police and they seemed to know something about it, but we don’t think they took it any further.”

The Sunday Express took him to the villa and he confirmed that it fits the description and location of the one he was told about.Although we know where it is, we are not naming the villa for legal reasons as we have been unable to locate the owner.The British woman resident said: “I know the owner was contacted after we raised our concerns with the police. "The person was angry because she said she did not know the people who rented it and was annoyed about being contacted by detectives.

"We heard nothing more about it. The day after Maddie disappeared the couple moved out and we didn’t see them again.“There was an older woman in a very expensive car who visited them during their stay.”

---------------
And from a People interview with Jenny Murat:

"As a huge manhunt was launched for the kidnapper, Jenny remembered seeing three strangers - a couple in their 30s and a woman in her 50s - at a large isolated house nearby. She had spotted the building - called Casa Ao Pescareza - while walking her dog along a coastal path. Sally said: "Jenny was intrigued because they looked like gipsies or travellers and were driving a clapped-out old red car with a British number plate. They looked out of place in this grand house with its big drive and swimming pool."

But they also seemed to have a string of visitors - men in smart suits driving plush new cars like Mercedes." On one occasion the older woman told Jenny they always came to Luz in summer and were staying four months. "She spoke perfect English but Jenny thought she had a French or possibly Middle-Eastern accent. "Then two days after Maddie vanished Jenny was walking down that way again and noticed the house was shut up and deserted."There was no sign of the trio after that - even though they had said they would be there all summer."

Jenny jotted her recollections on a piece of paper which was passed to police. She also gave them the name of a pal who had shared her suspicions about the "odd" tenants.

Read more: http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=702&page=7#ixzz14kEmE3qf
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Villas and Jenny Murat...

Please reread the translation of Maria Cecília Pereira Pires, on our thread Honest trustworthy..., Our own copy of DVD, page 5(?)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Can someone bring this over?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 pm

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Thankyou Christabel.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:49 pm

christabel wrote:Thanks to Bonny, here we have the fat defective posing for the camera camera Has he had a face lift too?

Bet he has stitched the Express up with this codswallop Vshocked

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   - Page 2 Ampic3

Also in colour Laughing

MADELEINE MCCANN: DID THE CAMERA HOLD VITAL CLUE?   - Page 2 Coloram

He looks like an extra from "Goodfellas".
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next