Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suspicious man stalking schools and approaching children

3 posters

Go down

suspicious man stalking schools and approaching children  Empty suspicious man stalking schools and approaching children

Post by clairesy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 pm

I recently got told of a man who is lurking around schools in my area,and trying to lure children into his car.This first come to light around 2 weeks ago.Schools were put on alert and letters were sent home to warn parents to be extra vigilant with their children. Police have visited schools to warn children of the dangers of stranger danger etc.

This man is said to have ginger hair(some witness described him as having fair hair) and as been seen driving 3 different coloured cars,each time he as been around a school and on a few occasions he approached children,one child managed to escape after she pulled out of her school blazer.

Another school was on lock down after he was seen on the school grounds,police were called and sniffer dogs were fetched in,Parents were called and children were unable to leave the school unless they were collected by someone.

They Haven't found him as of yet.

Just the other day my little girl came home from school and told how her school was taking extra precautions,the school is always locked up and you cant get in unless you are let in by a member of staff because the doors are automatically locked by a system inside....although the large gates which are never closed to the surrounding grounds,were locked all day amid fears that he would enter unsecured grounds as he had done in the other school.The area i live in is pretty small and people here know each other,its an old minors village and very rare you see a person who you do not know.

I got so confused by different things i was hearing the other day that i actually called police myself and asked them what's going on,why this man hasn't been caught and what the truth is.I was told that they have no idea who this man isa mid rumours he has a track record for this type of thing...,they have several witnesses who have been approached by him most say he has ginger hair and a couple stating he as fair hair.Hes been seen in a green car,a red jeep and a blue car all the time around a school.

The police officer i spoke to told me they are advising parents here to be extra vigilant with their children to keep a watch on them not to let them out of sight for now because they have no idea of where he will strike next,as of now he aint successfully hurt anyone or taken anyone...and they are working really hard to find him and bring him down....he said they believe they are close to finding him but obviously with nout much to go on,they are finding it hard.

I am putting this here because for a couple of days nothing as happened,whereas everyday we were hearing something new.the last few days nothing!! Although just yesterday minxys local schools have also reported trouble with a man hanging around and trying to lure children into a car.

These two cases could have nothing to do with eachother but they are only hour and half drive apart and you can never be too careful.please warn your children of stranger danger,keep an extra eye out and watch them.Tell older children to stay in groups and dont let your little ones out and about alone.my little girl as not played out the street since this this has been goin on she as had mates in to play and as been taken to her friends houses to play.This isnt a joke this is serious,and its true.It has for some reason not made news at all,and as only been reported in local papers.But i know how serious this is because i have spoken to a policeman on the case on and he warned me to be EXTRA vigilant.

God only knows what this freak of a man is planning and who is is working with (if anyone) but being seen in 3 different cars suggests to me he isnt working alone.

One of the parents at my little girls school approached a member of the public who she didn't know yesterday at the school... and was subsequently told off by the head master who warned us all in letters we have NO RIGHT to approach members of the public on school grounds,normal protocol is to inform the head who will check it out himself.I disagree with that though because in all fairness with such worrying events going on i would hope other parents would understand why others are soo concerned about our children's safety.I know that if i seen someone i didn't know at my child's school i to would approach them.

please be aware that this is going.... it hasn't hit headlines and i dont understand why because seriously,this is a big thing here at the moment and police are frantically trying to find him and schools are goin to all lengths to keep children under locks...

Why news stations haven't reported on it i will never know.Just goes to shows how things can turn from bad to worse and its only when a child goes missing that they report on it.Its a shame because by reporting it earlier and making people aware they can save some of these children from being snatched.

Minxy will know about her area,i am hour and a half away but at the moment my area as gone quite (the last couple of days),minxys is now being targeted by some mad head who might or might not be the same guy or gang from my area,so please keep a watch for your children.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

suspicious man stalking schools and approaching children  Empty Re: suspicious man stalking schools and approaching children

Post by Catkins Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Thank Clairesy....it pays to explain to children about not accepting lifts etc or talking to strangers....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

suspicious man stalking schools and approaching children  Empty Re: suspicious man stalking schools and approaching children

Post by littleminx Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:39 am

hi all,
i really dont know if this is true but last night at wrk a wrk collegue told me that a few wks ago a mother lost her 5 yr old son in the merry hill centre, the security were informed and straight away they put the centre on lock down no one was allowed in or out.. they did find this little boy in the toilets with 2 men and they had shaved the little boys hair off...

littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:18 am

Hi minxy hun,

Thats awful,that poor child.I would go ballistic if someone touched my child,or anyone else that i love.There are some right sickos in this world aint there.they think they have the rights to go around doing whatever they want without any regard to other peoples feelings or safety.

As you know ive been keeping my little one in and off the street where i live the last couple of weeks because of whats been going here.Just tonight i found out that an 8 years old girl living a mile from my house was approached by a man in a car and told to get in as her mammy was annoyed at her and wanted her home right away,when she told the man that her mammy says she cant go with strangers ..he said yes i know but shes asked me to come to get you because shes not happy with you, your in trouble and she wanted me to come fetch you and take you home so you best get in the car etc.. Thankfully she didn't listen and ran home crying.This guy as been on the loose for around 3 weeks or more now and to be honest im worried sick,i really am truly worried because i can see something bad happening.The police have no idea who he is, where he is from or how to catch him.

Id know id love to catch him,dirty b@astard as he is.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

WTF Thats terrible........I the police have issued warnings to schools.

I agree with you....I would not be responsible for my actions if I caught him trying to entice any child GGGGRR
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down