Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any updates on anything?

+6
Pedro Silva
lizzi
Catkins
dianeh
Mulleena
jean
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any updates on anything? Empty Any updates on anything?

Post by jean Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 am

Has anyone written to Theresa May regarding the ongoing search for Madeleine? If so, have they received a reply?

Also, is there any news on the letter that was supposedly written by Hewlett. Has it been investigated, or just binned as a hoax. I hope his son hasn't just started this to get some kind of reward for (false) information.

Any news on the sueing of Ameral, or the silencing of Bennett by Carter Ruck?

Are the two ex-police officers still on the case? Or are we to believe that no news is good news, and lots of work is going on behind the scenes.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Any updates on anything? Empty Re: Any updates on anything?

Post by Mulleena Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 am

It seems to be quiet on all fronts Jean just the usual nasties rehashing old articles as if their very livelihoods depended on it.

Bennett seems to have gone awol just appearing to post more gibberish to Carter Ruck who have so far ignored his last 5 letters to them.

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 am

According to Muratfan, CR did not ignore Bennett's letters, but the reply he got was far from satisfactory from Bennett's viewpoint. Seems he fails to understand what confidential means, or libel for that matter and CR have been kind enough to help him out.

Somehow I dont think that CR are finished with Bennett yet. I suspect we will hear more later on.

And now that summer is finished in Europe, perhaps the Portuguese judicial system will fire up again, and there will be some movement on the Amaral libel front.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 am

I take what Muratfan says with a pinch of salt he is very good at second guessing imo and enjoys winding bennett up no end and very successful at it.
Its very telling that bennett has gone quiet since news of Amarals house being seized my guess is he is very shocked and worried and with very good reason!!!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 pm

He bloody well deserves to be worried.... pullinghairout
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyd91V8GHX0&feature=player_embedded#

hello all... could someone translate this for me please ..just a rough idea to what hes saying will be fine ..:)

thanks lizzibif..x

lizzi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:09 am

lizzi wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyd91V8GHX0&feature=player_embedded#

hello all... could someone translate this for me please ..just a rough idea to what hes saying will be fine ..:)

thanks lizzibif..x
Hi LIzzi...its on Chaos....the written translation.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:42 am

My friend, here is the translation:

My name is inspector gamagal, after I getting stuffed at the expense of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety-shows, I´m going now to continue to getting stuffed by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, that many people wanted to covered up, starting by myself.

The truth of the incompetence:

narrator: In May of 2007 the inspector Amaral started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressure, this is the version we used to accepted as the only one possible, but, is it true? Or this version hides an incompetence that many wants to hide?

gamagal: It was here, at the Praia da Luz, that it was seen by the last time the small investigation, but now I´m going to reveal that the small investigation has not disappeared, it was murdered, I´m certain that the responsability of its death is from her parents, which is me and my team, and I´m going to prove it.

narrator: The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann. But several testimonies guarantees that during all those months the inspector amaral and his friends of pj left the small investigation alone while they drinking several bottles of white wine.

gamagal: it was not white wine, because that is a thing of gay, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes one or other red wine of...

narrator: the inspector amaral did not looked by the small investigation, because he knew that was sufficiently enough to obtain a confession from the couple McCann, but that raised a problem.

gamagal: it was not one but two, first of all the McCanns were English and so I don´t want to force a confession by slapping them in their faces, as I usually do, secondly the McCanns were interrogated on ground floor so I could not say that they fall from the stairs.

narrator: the inspector amaral strictly followed the rules of pj, by phone saying it to journalists and informed them about all the facts of the small investigation which was under law secrecy.

gamagal: with the McCanns being judged at public square, I requested the help of max (a dog used in a fictional police tv series) the detective dog but then I was informed that max doesn´t exist, so we brought another two irrational animals that spend their days chewing bones to do our work.

narrator: and in one day, the two irrational animals that spends their days smelling the tails of them both, have done more then the inspector gamagal in months.

gamagal: the sniffer dogs have done exactly what I expected, walked through the room smelling each corner with determination in search of evidences and they found evidences in a lot of things, I preferred that they had bitten the McCanns until they confessed everything, but that is me.

narrator: meanwhile, the couple McCann left Portugal without informing the inspector amaral.

gamagal: shortly after, I was sacked by foot of pj, and the small investigation died, we can say that I killed the small investigation because I preferred that the truth was never known, to continue to appear in tv, burping bullshit, you can say that I killed the small investigation because I am incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was I who killed the small investigation. This was what really happened, this is the truth, and I have not lost hope of going to America telling all of it at the Oprah program.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 am

Catkins wrote:
lizzi wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyd91V8GHX0&feature=player_embedded#

thanks lizzibif..x

thanks cat...:) ive posted it on sky lol.... hope your well..xx

lizzi

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 am

Pedro Silva wrote:My friend, here is the translation:

My name is inspector gamagal, after I getting stuffed at the expense of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety-shows, I´m going now to continue to getting stuffed by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, that many people wanted to covered up, starting by myself.

The truth of the incompetence:

narrator: In May of 2007 the inspector Amaral started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressure, this is the version we used to accepted as the only one possible, but, is it true? Or this version hides an incompetence that many wants to hide?

gamagal: It was here, at the Praia da Luz, that it was seen by the last time the small investigation, but now I´m going to reveal that the small investigation has not disappeared, it was murdered, I´m certain that the responsability of its death is from her parents, which is me and my team, and I´m going to prove it.

narrator: The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann. But several testimonies guarantees that during all those months the inspector amaral and his friends of pj left the small investigation alone while they drinking several bottles of white wine.

gamagal: it was not white wine, because that is a thing of gay, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes one or other red wine of...

narrator: the inspector amaral did not looked by the small investigation, because he knew that was sufficiently enough to obtain a confession from the couple McCann, but that raised a problem.

gamagal: it was not one but two, first of all the McCanns were English and so I don´t want to force a confession by slapping them in their faces, as I usually do, secondly the McCanns were interrogated on ground floor so I could not say that they fall from the stairs.

narrator: the inspector amaral strictly followed the rules of pj, by phone saying it to journalists and informed them about all the facts of the small investigation which was under law secrecy.

gamagal: with the McCanns being judged at public square, I requested the help of max (a dog used in a fictional police tv series) the detective dog but then I was informed that max doesn´t exist, so we brought another two irrational animals that spend their days chewing bones to do our work.

narrator: and in one day, the two irrational animals that spends their days smelling the tails of them both, have done more then the inspector gamagal in months.

gamagal: the sniffer dogs have done exactly what I expected, walked through the room smelling each corner with determination in search of evidences and they found evidences in a lot of things, I preferred that they had bitten the McCanns until they confessed everything, but that is me.

narrator: meanwhile, the couple McCann left Portugal without informing the inspector amaral.

gamagal: shortly after, I was sacked by foot of pj, and the small investigation died, we can say that I killed the small investigation because I preferred that the truth was never known, to continue to appear in tv, burping bullshit, you can say that I killed the small investigation because I am incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was I who killed the small investigation. This was what really happened, this is the truth, and I have not lost hope of going to America telling all of it at the Oprah program.

hello pedro...thankyou for this translation...:) x Laffin

pity theres not a subtitled version of the video clip...or maybe there is..?

lizzi

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:48 am

Is that video from a comedy show?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:33 pm

lizzi wrote:
Catkins wrote:

thanks lizzibif..x

Yes thanks.....I couldn't post it on SKy ....have lost my login in and password.

Thanks for puttting it on Sky....it does deserve a bigger audience... Gonc laffin2
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:34 pm

dianeh wrote:Is that video from a comedy show?
Better still.......... I think its a mainstream PT Channel.....Pedro will know....

Last edited by Catkins on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:03 am

You welcome my friend, I think it is from a comedy show, which we know who was used as a parody target, which proves what we all know: how ridiculous GA truly is. This is the only version of this clip (I think). It is also from a PT channel, which is a variety / comedy show.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:18 am

christabel wrote:This video has been on the forum since last November.

It really is hilarious, but so fitting.

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/goncalo-amaral-wife-f55/brilliant-send-up-video-of-amaral-t2105.htm

whistle Obviously it needed airing again....... laffin2
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:24 am

I agree, airing it again, together with Miguel Sousa Tavares interview.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:34 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I agree, airing it again, together with Miguel Sousa Tavares interview.

Laffin Yes.....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:04 am

Yes

lol!
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Catkins wrote:
lizzi wrote:
Catkins wrote:

thanks lizzibif..x

Yes thanks.....I couldn't post it on SKy ....have lost my login in and password.

Thanks for puttting it on Sky....it does deserve a bigger audience... Gonc laffin2

well it must of got there backs up highfive ....they ignored it Laughing

lizzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:53 pm

The more they are airing the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 am

Pedro Silva wrote:The more they are airing the better.

Couldn't agree with you more Pedro. I'm really pleased to see other blogs and forums have taken this and run with it too.

To see it emanating from Portugal, also makes it that little bit more special. Seems the LardyBoy pigfacegit coward is not so well thought of as Morais would have everybody think!.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 am

Oh, this is really good to know my friend, the more the better:

"I'm really pleased to see other blogs and forums have taken this and run with it too".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:36 am

lizzi wrote:
Catkins wrote:
lizzi wrote:
Catkins wrote:

thanks lizzibif..x

well it must of got there backs up highfive ....they ignored it Laughing

Typical.....keep bumping it.....that'll drive them into a spitting fit !!! doh
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:12 am

Tonight I signed in only to find that there was one message from the ever faithful Pedro. We must keep this forum going, even if we have to write about the weather, because if not it will gradually die. I wonder what has happened to Rosie, the main news bringer. I hope that she hasn't been put off by all of the negativity from various other sites. She, and all of the other admin, are the backbone of this forum, and it would be a crying shame if it ceased to be because of a few sickos. We need you, and so does Madeleine and Kate and Gerry. We are the most positive site there is, and I need to know there are other like minded people in the world who still believe that Madeleine can be found.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 pm

jean wrote:I wonder what has happened to Rosie, the main news bringer. I hope that she hasn't been put off by all of the negativity from various other sites. She, and all of the other admin, are the backbone of this forum, and it would be a crying shame if it ceased to be because of a few sickos. We need you, and so does Madeleine and Kate and Gerry. We are the most positive site there is, and I need to know there are other like minded people in the world who still believe that Madeleine can be found.

Jean
Nothing has happened to Rosie. And don't think the negativity bothers her one bit, she's put up with it for over 3 and a half years as we all have. She has a life outside the forum and is busy at the moment.
This forum is going nowhere, its been tried often enough to close it (FAILED every time) and not just by sicko's, who would like nothing better, All we say is TOUGH titty, we're here till Madeleine is found!!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next