Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just To Let You Know

+16
maria
Peaceful1
Zavvi
lily
Cath
Sabot
Pink Panther
dianeh
bluj1515
Mulleena
Rosie
Chicane
christabel
calcite51
Pedro Silva
Admin
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just To Let You Know - Page 3 Empty Sorry To Say

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:23 am

That J4 received yet another litigation from Mod yesterday, this time threatening legal action. We have absolutely no idea what this legal action would be concerning, we have done nothing wrong, yet still it is nasty, threatening and upsetting.

Please bear with us because it takes a great deal of time to prepare a reply to one of these litigations and bearing in mind this is the third we have received in a month, it is draining. I am beginning to think all this is part of some mad conspiracy designed to take me off the forum and stop me continuing with a project that Mod so obviously does not want pursued!

Of course the danger here is that if the hosts keep receiving unfounded and unwarranted litigations, in the end they will pull the plug on us. It is a worry, I must admit.

I would also like to say that once again we note that I (Rosie) and J4 has been attacked on Chaos, once again we have taken no part in that thread and once again we did not know it existed until someone sent us the link the other day.So much for Deuce/Mod wanting to keep things quiet so they do not damage his other interests! I honestly do not understand why this has to be continually dragged into the open, for what reason? Deuce/Mod seems to have written a post for Chaos or it was taken from Deuce's site with his permission, but never the less, what Deuce wrote on his own blog and in public was made even more public on Chaos Raptors, maybe Deuce felt he does not get enough hits on his blog so wanted it to have a wider audience? Who knows? However, it is obvious we are supposed to take these constant attacks both in public and in private and say nothing - only Deuce is allowed to defend himself - apparently!

Thanks to all of you who continue to support us and to all of those who sent us emails and PMs, it is really appreciated,we know this can be tiresome, thanks also to Bonny and Tony who have been very good friends of this forum, we could not do this without all of your continued support and if we close or are forced to close, this will be yet another forum who offers 100% support to Madeleine, Kate and Gerry gone.

This is where we are now, we will let you know if anything else occurs.

One overrriding fact does remain though, if Mod/Deuce had not continually highlighted his ongoing dispute over the past few weeks, no one would be talking about it or him today.

Chris, Tinks and Rosie.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Just To Let You Know - Page 3 Empty Re: Just To Let You Know

Post by Pink Panther Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:54 am

This is unbelievable! Who does this creature think he is? And legal action - for what? I was told he has used this ploy before. I do not know who he is, nor do I wish to, but no-one should have the right to dictate to others what they should or should not do. He strikes me as being a hissy queen, full of bullpoo and very little else. Rosie and co, I do hope you can get this sorted; the loss of this forum would be a catastrophe. Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 am

I don't even know what to say that hasn't already been said. You have the full support of the forum. He is a needy child.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:45 am

Mod, know this: neither you nor any antis or anyone who is against us will stop us, no one will force this forum to close, I assure you that, I know I don´t belong to J4 admin, but, has a member of a forum which I cherish a lot, as I cherish every J4 member friendship, I´ll tell you this (I´m not picking a fight you, that is not my intention) but know this, neither you nor any antis, or anyone else will stop Rosie´s project, that I assure you Mod, no one will stop us to do what is best, and that includes to keep this forum opened.

WE WILL NOT CLOSE THIS FORUM, NEITHER OF US WILL ALLOW THAT, I ASSURE YOU.

And if you don´t like it, that´s your problem. If you are under orders or influence of nasty people, because that is what it seems, what I told you, I tell to them.

NO ONE WILL DRIVE US AWAY, I ASSURE YOU THIS. NO ONE WILL FORCE THIS FORUM TO CLOSE, THAT´S A PROMISE.

ROSIE´S PROJECT CONTINUES, ROSIE CONTINUES TO BE HERE DOING WHAT SHE KNOWS BEST / DOING WHAT SHE DO BEST. WE ARE WITH HER, THIS I ASSURE YOU. THIS I ASSURE TO ANY ANTIS,THIS I ASSURE TO ANYONE.

NO ONE INTIMIDATE US.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:49 am

Legal action???? I am baffled. What kind of cat and mousegame is this??
Who's forum is it anyway??????
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 am

Maybe I should sue him for calling me a racist !!! Just To Let You Know - Page 3 356737
No wonder people get angry with him. I and many others are pretty sick and tired of his whingeing ways........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:41 am

When will this ever stop?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:57 am

Cath wrote:When will this ever stop?
Don't know Cath...he stirs and rows....then disappears and when no one is mentioning him or bothered what he is upto........Voila..........up he comes.............For god's sake even his wife posted on Chaos....when no one was even mentioning him !!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 am

Can I say a HUGE thanks to everyone that has supported Rosie and J4's Admin over the past week. I have actually been away on holiday and only got back today and I am absolutely shocked to the core at what has happened.

I am just bringing myself up to speed and I am bouncing between a whole mixture of emotions at the moment. Thank you all so much for your kind, supportive words, I know they would have mean't a great deal to Rosie and Chris and they are helping me to come down from the ceiling!.

Jeez, talk about back to earth with a bump!

There are no words to describe my contempt for Deuce at the moment!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 am

J4 is FAR more important than him...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3