Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetts cock up again

+9
dianeh
Cath
maria
Chicane
bluj1515
Mulleena
vee8
rosemary
christabel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bennetts cock up again - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennetts cock up again

Post by bluj1515 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 am

What amazes me is that knowing how irresponsible their media is and the links between their media and the police and how the police abuse the secrecy privilege to smear people and build their case, they continue to believe it unquestioningly.

I consider people in this country that believe everything in the tabloids or on certain channels crackpots. I'm sure we all know people who believe everything in The Sun, etc., even once it's proven false.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 am

christabel wrote:
dianeh wrote:But did she disappear?

Certainly the poster known as Alsabella disappeared, but that doesn't mean she retired.

I remember Alsabella telling me about Kate sitting a the pool laughing the day after Madeleine went missing. She quite calmly wrote such lies. Why would anyone make such things up? But she did, over and over again.

I doubt she has disappeared Diane. Look how many aka's she had just on the DX.
We all remember her, it was her and Clawd that spread the lies on the DX.
Remember her contradicting Rosie and I about the floor in the apartment, she swore blind it was a parquet floor, when we knew it was tiles.
She also started the rumours about the fridge, the spade, Kate and Gerry playing tennis and jogging, we could go on all night listing her lies. All the muppets believed her.
Very much like Morais, don't you think?

Don't you remember on the DX Alsabella and Claudia were always accusing other people of having multiple IDs, they could not bear the thought of so many people supporting the McCanns. Then one night, i went digging into a profile because it didn't seem right and from then on in we discovered that Alsabella had about 12 fake profiles and she used to post from all of them intermittently!

Also question Alsabella above all was always lying about Kate and Gerry, as above testifies, question is why? Why would someone with so many fake IDs tell so many lies about a child and her parents who she "never knew"?
I find this odd, the police should have investigated her!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I often wondered if Alsabella was more than one person, the amount of time she was on blogging, and the vast assortment of lies she used to come up with, as well as to whether or not it was already known to the PJ that this spreading of lies was going on. It appeared to me for quite a while that it could be a source of leaks and a big part of the smear campaign that was being run against the McCanns. And then Alsabella just disappeared.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm

dianeh wrote:I often wondered if Alsabella was more than one person, the amount of time she was on blogging, and the vast assortment of lies she used to come up with, as well as to whether or not it was already known to the PJ that this spreading of lies was going on. It appeared to me for quite a while that it could be a source of leaks and a big part of the smear campaign that was being run against the McCanns. And then Alsabella just disappeared.

I think this is bang on the money, she and Claudia are and still are part of a campaign of leaks, lies and smears, what I would like to know is one of two questions:

1)..Were they doing this because they were employed to do it by the PJ?
2)..Were they doing this because they are a part of the ring that abducted Madeleine and were trying to deflect attention away from the culprits?

It is one of these two, either way it makes them culpable and heinous little s***s.

One of these two is in for a very nasty shock any time now, I can say this because there is nothing they can do anymore!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2