Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter!

+2
Mulleena
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Empty The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter!

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 am

From Bonny's

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=388&page=150

Re: As We Were Saying Earlier....
« Reply #2238 Today at 7:19pm »

Speaking of people being sectioned, over on MM that wierdo hobnob took it upon themselves to write the usual bilge to Sun journo
Antonella Lazzeri.

Much to her credit, she answered the lunatic thus:

---- Original Message -----
To: xxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:59 AM
Subject: RE: killer may hold key to maddie hunt

Kate and Gerry have asked several times for the case to be reopened, most recently about two months ago. They did agree to go back for the reconstruction but only if it was allowed to be filmed as they believed that would help in the hunt for Madeleine. In fact Gerry did go back for a reconstruction for a TV documentary.

As for not searching, Kate was absolutely in a hysterical, terrible state, I don't think she was capable of searching. I wish you people would just find it in your hearts to have some sympathy for these parents instead of being so absolutely vile to them.

They made a massive mistake by leaving the children alone, they know that. It doesn't mean they deserved to have their child taken. There were many other people leaving their children alone at that resort. This story about Charles O'Neill had nothing to do with Clarence Mitchell, in fact he didn't want anything to do with it.

I have read and re-read the police files and they don't indicate anything to me other than that Madeleine was taken. Sadly I think that if her body was found, God forbid, and there was enough DNA to find her abductor you people wouldn't even believe that, you would probably still say Kate and Gerry were involved and that evidence was planted.

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping

She clearly has the measure of the hate sites.

Anyway, the lunatic replied to her with the usual mishmash of forum myths and cherished abuse. She replied to him again, apparently:

I have looked through all the police files. I don't want to carry on arguing with you. They have asked for the case to be reopened - I don't know why you and the rest of you online seem to think you are such experts. Kate ws totally catatonic (sorry for the spelling ) on the night Madeleine went missing.
As for Tapas 7, the would have taken part in reconstruction if it was being done for the right reasons to find Madeleine not to try and prove Kate and Gerry's guilt - as it was obvious that was what the police wanted it for, Why take part in a charade.
You say things like 'simulated' crying, were you there no! have you ever been there when I have met the McCanns and seen the terrible grief they have - no.
I don't know where you get the unbelievable line from, I don't remember that. I remember that Kate did not feel emotionally up to doing the documentary - hardly suprising.
You can see someone crossing across that road, I have been there - I expect you haven't. I don't remember Jane ever changing her story - and wouldn't it have been more suspect if Gerry had said he had seen her.
There was no free babysitter, that service wasn't offered at this resort. I don't blame the McCanns for refusing to answer police questions given that it was obvious that the police thought they were guilty and the questioning wasn't aimed at helping to find Madeleine.
There is no forensics to show there was body in the apartment, the forensics were inconclusive, the only thing that indicated that there had been a body were the dogs - one of which signalled to God knows how many bodies at the Jersey care home ---oh and none was found. Now how do I know that, well I was there. Eddie excelled himself on that case.
Forgive me if I am wrong but I don't think Kate says the shutters were smashed she says the window and shutter were open, the shutter had been faulty and repaired.
As for using Sean and Amelie- there is a PCC order that there are not to be photographed, so again your 'facts' are wrong.
As for Gerry not talking about paedophiles doing what they do, he has on many occasions, I don't think it is something any parent wants to dwell on. I could go on.
Like I said if Madeleine's body is found and there is enough DNA to find the person who did it, you lot still won't believe it and will no doubt say it was all planted by Kate and Gerry. For God's sake leave them alone. You are the perpetrators of a vile witch hunt.
You all think you are armchair detectives, when a lot of the 'facts' you sieze on are actually mistakes written by journalists, or by other people. Why can't you find it in your hearts to leave the McCanns alone.
Why don't you use you powers of detective work to actually find who did this.

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Clapping

The correspondence is now finished, but naturally, the thickos and sickos are still muttering while they polish their pitchforks.

Not a thing I say very often but

WELL DONE, MY SUN!!!!!!
The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Flowerspv
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Empty Re: The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter!

Post by Mulleena Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 am

To say Antonella Lazzeri has their measure would be an understatement but well done to her for pointing it out exactly how these poisonous posters are actually perceived!!!!

clapping clapping clapping

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! Empty Re: The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter!

Post by bluj1515 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Brilliant.
Good for her for saying what everyone wishes to say.
Especially for the mistakes by journalists comment...
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:32 pm

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 985497 The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 985497 The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 985497
The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 215642 The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 215642 The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 215642 The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 215642
The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 902141 The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 902141 The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 902141
The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 896583
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Mulleena wrote:To say Antonella Lazzeri has their measure would be an understatement but well done to her for pointing it out exactly how these poisonous posters are actually perceived!!!!

clapping clapping clapping

The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 333931 Ms.L...... The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 401154
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 am

Thanks to Antonella Lazzeri for putting that moron in his/her place.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:40 am

Antonella Lazzeri of 'The Sun' makes a blunder about the shutters

Post Tony Bennett Today at 9:44 pm
The retired police officer who initiated this correspondence and copied it to us has allowed us to be rperoduced, albeit redacted to take out his name. We have not asked Ms Lazzeri for permisison to reproduce it:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sent: 25 May 2010 17:37
To: Antonella Lazzeri
Subject: Article today, Tues 25 May

Dear Ms Lazzeri,

Do you get paid to write this sort of thing?

Quite apart from the overall nonsense value of it, you have included in it at least three pairs of contradictory statements.

And you are also clearly not familiar with the course of the investigation over the last few years.

It is very sad to see professional journalists trotting out this nonsense and making easier for the McCanns, who clearly DO know what happened to Madeleine that night, to get away with what they have done. You are diverting the attention of the public from the facts in the case.

Unless you are paid a lot of money, you should feel ashamed.

Yours sincerely

[withheld]

+++++++

Subject: RE: Article today, Tues 25 May
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:18:46 +0100
From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To: [withheld]

Considering your previous profession I find your comments very strange. The McCanns had NOTHING to do with their daughter's abduction. For God's sake leave them alone and no I don't get paid extra for writing about them.

+++++++

Sent: 15 June 2010 12:01
To: Lazzeri, Antonella

Dear Antonella,

Thank you for your reply.

The issue is whether Madeleine was abducted at all.

There is simply NO evidence of abduction. Merely for Mrs McCann to say she "knew at once" is not sufficient.

They lied about the broken shutters and the open window.

They lied about cuddle-cat being on a high shelf, they lied about the half hourly checks, they have lied repeatedly and continuously, but no journalist has ever seen fit to tackle them or the rest of the Tapas7 about the obvious contradictions in their stories.

Obviously journalists now dare not seek the truth, for fear of a writ from Carter-Ruck. Which for the freedom of the British press is even more sad than the accidental death of a small girl in her parent's apartment in Portugal.

The GMC left Dr Harold Shipman alone for a long time.

The police left the Wests alone for many years.

The Catholic Church left paedophile priests alone for generations.

I am afraid I do not find that remark reassuring from someone in your profession.

Yours sincerely

[withheld]

+++++++

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:09:35 +0100
From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To: [withheld]

They never said cuddle cat was on a high shelf, they always said it was on the bed where it had been when Madeleine was there, it is not said in any of their interviews that the cat had been moved. That was a mistake made by a journalist which was then picked up and copied - this is my point a lot of misinformation has been put around through mistakes.

I don't know what you mean about the shutters and lying - the shutter was broken, two men from the resort came and fixed them the day before Madeleine went, if you look at the police files you will see their names and a copy of the maintenance report. As for the open window, Kate said it was open I don't know why you think she was lying. As for the half hourly visits, they have been verified by the police through witnesses at the Tapas Bar. As for the Tapas 7 - there may be slight differences between them, that would be expected, I would find it more suspicious if they all tallied completely.

I don't know if you recently saw a TV series in which eye witness reports were tested, the differences between what people saw and then recalled was amazing.

There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine came to any harm in the flat, Britain's foremost criminologist who I interviewed said it was completely impossible for so many people to have covered up Madeleine's death and lied about the abduction and to have kept it up for so long.

I feel very sorry for the McCanns to have lost a child is terrible, to then have such horrible, vile things put about them on the internet is just not human. As for myself, I am not paid by them, or Clarence Mitchell or anyone else apart from my newspaper. [/size]

[size=16] +++++++

Dear Antonella,

Thank you for your reply. I do not wish to divert you from your next assignment, and you may wish to let this drop. However,

Even if the shutters were repaired the previous day, as you insist, it follows that they were clearly NOT ‘jemmied open’ on the night in question, as the McCanns originally reported.

Please remember that it was only when the falsehood of that claim was laid bare the following morning, by the police and the forensic scientists, that they came up with the story of having left the patio doors unlocked. A story which for most people is actually even less convincing.

Do you routinely, on holiday, leave your room or apartment unlocked with your passports, money, credit cards, mobile phone, jewellery, lap top computers, camera, video, plane tickets or check in details, sports equipment, and assorted extremely young children inside ?

I know the answer. You do not.

And nor did they. Even though they now have to insist that they did exactly that for six nights in a row.

And if the patio doors had been left unlocked, why do the McCanns and their Tapas friends also get confused as to whether they entered by the front door or the patio doors when they did the alleged 30 minute checks. It is not difficult to remember which door you went in. To get in by the front door they would have needed a key, which would have had to be have been handed over to the person making the next alleged check.

You say there is no evidence that Madeleine came to harm in the flat. The dogs marked for both blood and cadaverine, not only there, but in other places suggestive of concealment and subsequent disposal of a body. The McCann's, and Clarence Mitchell’s, excuses for the findings of the dogs are just risible.

Sorry, but speaking as an ex-cop it just doesn’t hang together. Which is why I retain an interest. The reports from the private detectives 'convinced ' that she is being held in a "hellish lair" within 10 miles, and / or that she was spirited away to Australia in a luxury yacht by a Victoria Beckham lookalike in Barcelona are sadly beyond comedy and only serve to emphasise how desperate they have become to prevent people asking the simple questions.

I have no idea what the truth is.

All I know is that it is evident that they have not told the whole truth about what happened.

I know you have other assignments, and will not be offended if you wish to bring this correspondence to an end.

Yours sincerely

[withheld]

Tony Bennett
Addict
Addict

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 am

All of this is disputed in the files which bennett and his meddlesome foundation chose to ignore!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:06 am

You can't seem to read the files, have you ever read them you complete funny faced moron? It is you that is confused you idiot Bennett, for goodness sakes go and get something positive to do, cook your wife's beetroot or something, you are clearly off of your head.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:30 am

Even when a Journalist spells out to them that a lot of misinformation was printed at the time they still cry cover up so they can continue their hate campaign mental

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 pm

If this eejit was flattened by a road roller...he'd still try and stand up... The "Shrooms" Have Upset A Sun Reporter! 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down