Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine'

+2
dianeh
christabel
6 posters

Go down

McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' Empty McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine'

Post by christabel Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 am

Madeleine McCann's father has accused the British authorities of "essentially giving up" on finding her.

McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' 15355218

Madeleine went missing on May 3, 2007

During a television interview days before the third anniversary of her disappearance, Gerry McCann urged the Government to carry out a "comprehensive review" of the case.
He said: "It's not right that an innocent, vulnerable British citizen is essentially given up on.
"And I don't think it's right that as parents, that we have to drive the search.
"Of course we will, but not everyone has had the same resources and support that we have had to be able to do that. And I think it's pretty cruel."
Mr McCann said it was "incredibly frustrating" that police in Portugal and the UK were not doing more to find the missing youngster.
At the time of her disappearance, the couple were criticised for leaving their three children alone in a holiday apartment as they went for dinner nearby.

McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' 15566091

Gerry McCann has slammed UK authorities

Mr McCann said: "If we could turn back the clock and change what happened, obviously we wouldn't have done it.
"We can't. And what I would say is, you know, people have got to put themselves into our position. What would you do if it was your daughter? After this, what would you do?"
The parents still believe Madeleine, who went missing when she was three, is alive and are releasing a pack for people to take abroad and put up posters featuring her picture.
Kate McCann said: "Certainly in my heart I feel she is out there.
"I mean I know there is nothing to say that she isn't, so we have to carry on working and thinking like that.
"I mean logically I can't say, I mean none of us can say for definite other than the people involved. But I know we can't give up because there is no evidence to say that she is not."
Madeleine went missing from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3, 2007.
The pre-recorded GMTV interview will be broadcast later.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Madeleine-McCanns-Father-Gerry-Accuses-British-Authorities-Of-Giving-Up-On-Finding-Her/Article/201004415621105?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15621105_Madeleine_McCanns_Father_Gerry_Accuses_British_Authorities_Of_Giving_Up_On_Finding_Her
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' Empty Re: McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine'

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 am

Yes, Gerry is right, they did 'essentially give up' seaching for Madeleine, and used the excuse of the PJ being in charge.

Well, we know now that the PJ stopped searching for her after a few days, and failed to follow up on thousands of leads. and failed to undertake some of the most basic of procedures such as securing the crime scene.

The British police owe it to Madeleine to do a review of the case, at the very least. They should never have accepted the PJ's authority over the case without question, because it was obvious early on that the investigation was not being carried out according to the necessary standards. Madeleine is a British citizen and doesnt cease to be one after being abducted in a foreign country.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' Empty Re: McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine'

Post by calcite51 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Agree completely Diane - and I wish Scotland Yard would get involved since the British police don't seem to be interested....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

The authorities may have given up but WE sure as hell haven't.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I agree with you my friends dianeh, calcite, Vee.

Here is another link about this news, which I received today at my google alert:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/04/britain-has-given-up-on-madeleine.html

I have to say, shame on those who wrote nasty / disgusting comments, all these disgustinmg comments should be removed imediately from the comments section, because these nasty comments are not needed nor welcome, and I write a message to all those who wrote those nasty comments: it is so easy to criticize, but, think this, what would you nasty people do, if it was one of your offsprings abducted, if you were wrongly accused of something you never done, if the police spreaded smears, lies, etc? I´ll bet you do exactly the same to try to find your offsprings and have them back to you. So, instead of write disgusting comments, take care of yourselves, because nasty people are not needed nor welcome. If you nasty peole thinks in your sick brains you are far from such abductions happens to you, you´re wrong, you are not above that. Be carefull, you never know if you could be the next, this is neither a threat nor a warning, it´s just a fact, that even all those who wrote those nasty comments are not free of that happening to any of you: "Who has never sinned, cast the first stone".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 pm

I dont UNDERSTAND.nobody look for madeleine? I believed that the team having worked on the shannon mattews case resumed(took back) the investigation?????????
etoile brillante
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-31

http://etoilebrillante6.forumpro.fr/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 pm

c quoi ce bordel... McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' 750135 McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' 498128

Do not look any more why for ring pedo always let us continue! I am angry!
etoile brillante
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Etoile my friend, you´re angry, I´m furious.
McCanns: UK Officials 'Given Up On Madeleine' 356737

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:27 pm

I find it incredible. You in England, or in Portugal, we in France raised(found) numerous doubts on this survey(investigation), thus I think that the professionals and the secret services also. And anybody does not wonder? Anybody does not worry? Nobody tries to know , either they know, but will make nothing, because the risk of discovering big secrets and of unmasking certain persons make them take too much risk.
They take us for idiots! Sorry but I am bewildered!
etoile brillante
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by etoile brillante Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 pm

That's why it was preferable to throw(cast) the doubt on the (parents), for not to look not especially somewhere else!
etoile brillante
etoile brillante
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down