Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action!

+7
vee8
Sabot
Catkins
Peaceful1
Pedro Silva
Cath
Rosie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action! Empty Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action!

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Mr Tony Bennett,

I was just informed of your immensely defamatory article against me, with the title "The Madeleine McCann mystery and the strange role of Madeira lawyer, Marcos Alexandre Aragão Correia" published on your website "The Madeleine Foundation", with the link
http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/PDFs/Madeleine%20Foundation%20-%20%20Amaral%20and%20Aragoa.pdf.
The article is full of defaming lies against my person, even including lies concerning my full name.
Defamation is a crime not only in Portugal but also in the United Kingdom.
You have 48 hours to remove completely the article from the Internet.
If not, without further notice, I will proceed to contact Colleagues of the United Kingdom in order to initiate a criminal procedure against you, together with demand for compensation, in the Courts of the United Kingdom.

Portugal, 08 April 2010.

Marcos Aragão Correia,
Lawyer (Portuguese Bar number 427M).
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action! Empty Re: Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action!

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Understand this Bennett? It means DOCTOR Marcos Aragao Correia is a PROPERLY trained and QUALIFIED lawyer, he is a HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER.
Look he even has a Bar number - UNLIKE YOU! Get the name too? That names is registered with the Bar, understand that creep?

"Marcos Aragão Correia,

Lawyer (Portuguese Bar number 427M)."
No wonder Grenville is standing down as Chairman, did he advise you against picking a fight with another lawyer? A REAL lawyer? A lawyer he knew fully well would come after you and your stinking fetid foundation? Or was it because even Grenville was absolutely appalled that you have been taking information reported to you in good faith and WITHHOLDING it from the police and he knows this is a crime, which could see the whole lot of your committee on the Fetid Foundation face criminal proceedings and even if he leaves now, he is still culpable.
Has Grenville come to his senses and realised that all the good work he has done in his local community has been undone by this insane obsession with persecuting and stalking the McCanns, and his insane association with the liar and libeller Tony Bennett? I really hope so for his and his family's sake, I detest the way Tony Bennett crashes into peoples lives, turns them upside down and then leaves the people he relied on, the people that stood by him, out in the cold to take all the flack that he has disingenuously put on their shoulders and then he simply walks away leaving them in trouble, feeling depressed and dreadfully used, and wondering just why the hell they ever thought getting into a metaphoric bed with Tony Bennett was ever a good thing. Too late their lives are already ruined, they have lost the respect of friends, family and neighbours, who may smile in their face but gossip about them behind their backs, they should ask Debbie Butler! They should ask Terry Lubbock, Bennett is poison and we have been telling them all that for years!
The idiot picked a fight with the wrong person when he picked on Dr Marcos Aragao Correia, Human Rights lawyer and all round decent person, who is rare as hens teeth in the legal profession.
This forum stands firmly behind Marcos and we know Marcos and we know that what Bennett has said is lies and we know just how much good Marcos has tried to do for others in his professional as well as his personal life.
Viva Dr Marcos Aragao Correia.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action! Empty Re: Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action!

Post by Cath Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:09 pm

The McCann's and Kennedy have been way too kind to TB,
I hope Correia isn't and will sue when TB doesn't remove the article.
Did Correia email that letter to TB?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:15 pm

TB, you´re messing with fire, you´re going to burn.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi Cath, yes he did, and one thing Bennett should realise, Marcos does not make empty threats, what he says is what he does.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action! 985497
For Marcus & Rosie.
I do hope the message is FINALLY getting through to the tb fan club, that the man is dangerous. I can say with almost certainty, that tb will drop each and every one of his 'followers' in deep sh*t, and I can almost predict that he will have covered his sorry little ____ and assets.
Oh yes, tb isn't so stupid to have not sorted his own affairs out first. He has made it look like he is in the front line of fire, rounded up some equally thick followers, and started a war.
The blind fools followed him faithfully.
One by one they will soon see just how tb has fooled them all.
Anyone like to put bets on tb 'going on holiday' when the heat is on?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Hi Cath, yes he did, and one thing Bennett should realise, Marcos does not make empty threats, what he says is what he does.

Good on you Marcos...............Moron Bennett would be a FOOL not to remove this.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Mr. Bennett is not completely stupid. He writes libellous articles, waits for the inevitable letter demanding their removal, waits out the requested time given for removal, and only then removes them. By doing this he thinks he has won, when in fact he just proves that he is a vicious man with no moral compass who won't stop short of libelling anyone.

And if Mr. Green thinks he is going to save himself by asking to be replaced as Chairman then he is no better.

They are all playing games with the lives of other people.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:59 am

OH YEAH! THE BEST NEWS I HEARD ALL WEEK!

BENNETT IS A STUPID, CORRUPT WANNABE, WHOSE DAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT HAS LONG PASSED!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:50 am

And I hope they nail him this time! He should be locked away where he cannot libel the McCanns or anyone else ever again.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am

Oh dear Bennett, big mistake, HUGE mistake.

Marcos IS a man of his word, I would ignore him at your peril.

Marcos is everything that is good, its people like Marcos that make a difference and one thing you will not do Bennett is intimidate him. Unlike you Bennett, Marcos is not a coward and as Rosie said, Marcos will not make idle threats!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 am

It seems bennett is not taking this seriously.

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=366:madeleine-foundation-marcos-alexandre-aragao-correia&catid=34:tb-articles#JOSC_TOP

In considering the actions and current state of mind of Marcos Aragao Correia, where better to look than on one of Chaosraptors' linked sites:

http://justice4mccannfam.blogspot.com/

There, on their home page, you will be able to read Correia's latest rant, sent round yesterday, in which he describes Amaral in terms of being the 'Beast', the 'Devil', 'Satanic' and from the 'Pits of Hell' etc. etc.

Graphic language.

But not as graphic, I venture to suggest, as claiming that underworld sources informed him 3 days after Madeleine was reported missing that she had been, respectively, abducted, raped, murdered and her body thrown into a lake.

Now, he did change his mind about that (and I'm putting that diplomatically so that the Chaosraptors don't remove my post) .

He told us that the real truth was that he had had a vision of Madeleine being raped - a vision he happened to have received on Saturday 5 May at around midnight, just after his first-ever attendance at the Spiritualist church on Madeira.

Of course, as my article says - and I was only quoting Marcos Aragao Correia himself - his mediumistic and psychic powers were wholly confirmed as genuine by Metodo 3's 'stringent tests'.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:13 am

TB, you´re such a moron, it is so convenient for you TB, to change Marcos´s words, because in your sick deluled brain you think GA is not a liar, but know this: GA is a liar, he is only concerned with fame and fortune, that is why he wrote his disgusting book of lies, that´s why he had, from the first moment he knew about the abduction, when GA received a phonecall while he was eating shrimps, his disgusting behaviour (which can be proved in Miguel´s interview), which can also be proved by everything GA did and told, when he was a coordinator at the area which includes Praia da Luz, when he was in charge of the "crap investigation", also when he was sacked, he continued with his disgusting smears and lies. GA knows that this little girl was abducted. He knows she is somewhere out there waiting to be found. Also, GA knows he cannot intimidate us. We don´t fear him. You TB with your sick antis cannot intimidate us, We don´t fear you. We don´t fear the antis.

WE ARE HERE FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES UNTIL THIS SWEET LITTLE GIRL IS FOUND / RETURNED TO HER PARENTS WHERE SHE REALLY BELONGS.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:17 am

Bennetts Reply Courtesy of Chaos.

The reply:

Dear Mr Correia,

I write to acknowledge receipt of the below e-mail from you earlier today.

The Committee of The Madeleine Foundation is considering your request urgently and we plan to respond within the 48- hour period stated in your e-mail.

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett
Secretary
The Madeleine Foundation
0044 1279 635789 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0044 1279 635789 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 am

Strange, Tinks I can't find that comment on Chaos' site?

Agree with you Sabot, they're all playing silly games with other people's lives. Irresponsible people. Hope Correia is going to learn them a lesson.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:36 am

Cath wrote:Strange, Tinks I can't find that comment on Chaos' site?

Agree with you Sabot, they're all playing silly games with other people's lives. Irresponsible people. Hope Correia is going to learn them a lesson.

Here you go Cath:-

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am

See, here is Bennett being a complete fool once again (always???).

He talks about one thing (ie the dragging of the lake and whether Marcos had a 'dream' etc) as if it is relevant to libel in the 55 pages of crap. Even if this were true (and I dont know that it is, as I have not heard from Marcos himself, nor have I seen even a translation of what he is purported to say, done by someone I trust like Maria or Pedro), it is simply ridiculous to use this as some sort of proof that there is no libel in the 55 pages. Even Bennett could not write 55 pages on that one topic.

And using Marcos' open letter to the 'Beast' as some sort of evidence that he is not libelling is even more bizarre. It is quite obvious that the Portuguese use different terms for things than we English speakers do. When will this foolish man learn that single sentences or terms (particularly when coming from non English language speakers) do not prove his ridiculous assertions. Semantics are no defence for libel.

Bennett had best remove that piece of drivel from the internet before the 48 hours is up.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:03 am

Diane we know this, yet when Marcos decides to take legal proceedings against Bennett in the UK court, not only will Bennett have to prove what he has said about Marcos, Marcos WILL be able to use everything in Bennett's past as proof that Bennett picks these kind of things as some kind of paid employment.

Also Marcos WILL be able to prove that making unnecessary, uncalled for and unwarranted statements like Bennett has just done, is harmful to Marcos integrity and his livelihood, Marcos could take Bennett for every single penny of his £90.000, plus any property and other assets he has.

Bennett has gone too far this time, he will not get away with this. Can you imagine what conclusions a British judge will draw from Bennett, his past and present notoriety? Bennett will not stand a chance, it is another no "brainer", just like we predicted with Amaral, especially when a judge will see that Bennett just decided to attack Marcos out of the blue and has had no previous dealings with him, only in as much as a fight that Bennett tried to pick before, when Marcos asked him to correct his name, which Bennett still insists on using for some insane reason better known the nutter himself! Now Bennett has his own "Amaralgate"!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:16 am

bennet, you are a nobody, always have been a nobody and always will be a nobody.
Putting up comments like you have about people you know nothing about, will NOT get you the fame or following you crave.
It will however, get you locked up, that is one thing you can be sure about.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks for the link Tinks.
How many hours has he left now to remove it?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Perhaps Bennett has ideas for a new bookiwookie......."How I was Made Homeless By Marcos/McCanns"..(remember EVERYTHING IS THEIR FAULT)
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 am

Ah well it looks like he's been libelling Rosie as well.
Perhaps she wants to join forces with Marcos. Rosie?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 am

I wouldn't waste my time, he is just a pathetic knicker sniffing moron, who wears brothel creepers.

However, just so that he knows, I do have a relation who is a proper barrister, who is not one bit impressed with Bennett.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 am

So Rosie, is it
safe to say that bennett IS a knicker sniffer then?
After all, you only post facts on here not libellous comments??
bennett the knicker sniffer eh? Bennett Threatened With Yet More Legal Action! 396948
Add it to the list of all his other eerrrr titles! LOL
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:46 am

This is not nice. Do as you please, but don't ever expect me to agree.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next