Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets talk about neglect.

+3
Sabot
Rosie
vee8
7 posters

Go down

Lets talk about neglect. Empty Lets talk about neglect.

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:25 am

So, Kate should be charged with neglect, according to the mental cripples over on the dark side? Well, lets look at neglect, shall we? THIS is neglect, THIS is child abuse, THIS is what our courts should be dealing with. A beautiful, angelic child, starved, beaten and tortured to death, by her OWN MOTHER. Whipped, with freezing water poured over her, till her poor little body could stand no more.

THIS IS NEGLECT, YOU DISGUSTING HARPIES. So don't EVER compare Kate with evil ******* like this again.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Starvation-Death-Khyra-Ishaqs-Mum-Angela-Gordon-And-Stepdad-Junaid-Abuhamza-Jailed-Over-Her-Death/Article/201003215572541?lpos=UK_News_Second_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_7&lid=ARTICLE_15572541_Starvation_Death%3A_Khyra_Ishaqs_Mum_Angela_Gordon_And_Stepdad_Junaid_Abuhamza_Jailed_Over_Her_Death

'Cruel' Mum Jailed Over Girl Starved To Death

4:27pm UK, Friday March 12, 2010

Huw Borland, Sky News Online
The "chillingly cruel" mother and stepfather of seven-year-old starvation victim Khyra Ishaq have been jailed for her manslaughter.

Angela Gordon was sentenced to 15 years and her former partner Junaid Abuhamza has been imprisoned indefinitely, with a minimum term of seven-and-a-half years.

The pair were cleared of the girl's murder during a trial at Birmingham Crown Court in February, but convicted of her manslaughter.

Gordon, 35, and Abuhamza, 31, admitted child cruelty charges relating to five other children in their care and control, who were also starved and abused.

<BLOCKQUOTE>
We heard during this really appalling trial that Khyra was starved and was just 2st and 9lb when she died.</BLOCKQUOTE>Sky's David Crabtree

Judge Roderick Evans, sentencing, said: "It is not right to say that these children suffered from neglect. Neglect is an inadequate and inappropriate description of the way they were treated.

"Rather, they were subjected to a domestic regime of punishment which was chilling in its harshness and cruelty."

Sky's Midlands correspondent David Crabtree said: "We heard during this really appalling trial that Khyra was starved and was just 2st and 9lb when she died.

"The fridge in the kitchen was well-stocked but there was a lock on the fridge and they (the children) weren't able to get any food.

"The food the children did get was dried bread that was on the floor or porridge they ate with their hands."

Khyra was taught at home allegedly by her parents, but the judge was very concerned there was little contact between social services and the family during this time.

Social services are conducting a serious case review over the deadly abuse.

Khyra died in May 2008 when her body succumbed to an infection after months of starvation at her home in Handsworth, Birmingham.

The punishment regime included standing outside in the cold or in front of a fan for long periods, having cold water poured over her and being beaten with a bamboo cane.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about neglect. Empty Re: Lets talk about neglect.

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 am

My God what is the matter with people that they can even think of doing this to a defenseless child, let alone actually and physically carrying it out?

I agree Vee, the malcontents have no idea what they are talking about, Madeleine was not neglected, not before or during their holiday. I just cannot go through this again as far as I am concerned people need to move on from the red herring of the neglect issue, because this is all it ever was, it has been taken and used as a reason to attack these people in the most appalling ways, used as an excuse for them to employ their most abhorrent vile natures. They must be like this in their lives, I have no time for them.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 am

Anyone who would harm a child should have their belly split, and be hung by their intrestines from a tall tree.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:02 am

Of course Madeleine was not neglected. And I do not believe that the crazies never turn their backs on their children. It was just a stick to beat the McCanns with, as an excuse for spewing bile. And there was never any chance of The McCanns being prosecuted.

But obviously it was okay for Amaral to drive his daughter around when he was drunk. Now that is neglect. I wonder why nobody did anything about that.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:46 am

Probably because he wasn't catched when he was driving around Sabot.
Sadly there's lots of horrible things going on behind closed doors, if only people paid more attention to things they see and hear and report it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 am

Cath wrote:Probably because he wasn't catched when he was driving around Sabot.
Sadly there's lots of horrible things going on behind closed doors, if only people paid more attention to things they see and hear and report it.

But his wife, the child's mother knew about it. That makes her as bad as him. Which means that she is worse than Kate.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:12 am

Madeleine was not neglected.
IMHO you really can't commit a one-off incident of neglect.
There is so such thing.
Neglect is a behavior that develops and is used over time.
The McCann children couldn't have been further from neglected.

ETA: It was one of the things about so-called rational fencies like Ayak that I simply could not take. Of course, we've since seen the kind of company that Ayak likes to keep.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:31 am

Bluj of course we know this and so do they, this is why they insist on saying that the children were left night after night, but even that is incorrect, for the first 2 nights of the holiday the children were with their parents, when they dined in the millennium restaurant!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Bluj of course we know this and so do they, this is why they insist on saying that the children were left night after night, but even that is incorrect, for the first 2 nights of the holiday the children were with their parents, when they dined in the millennium restaurant!

Fundamental inability to understand the plain truth, or a determination to ignore it when a lie suits them much better?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Anyone ever been to Butlin's? Anyone ever used a Listening Service? Anyone ever been next door to a Barbeque? I have done two of those things. And I certainly can't say that I wouldn't have done what Kate and Gerry did.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:45 pm

I believe the truth, is one of the fundamental differences between us! The anti Madeleines say they want the truth and use this as excuse to slander, persecute and vilify, we say we want the truth because this is exactly what we want, the truth!
Another fundamental difference between us is we do actually have compassion, common sense, rationality, logic, compassion and the truth are what has sustained here all through these past years, and it is exactly these qualities that are lacking in the anti- Madeleines and this has done for them - repeatedly! Yet still they are unable to grasp this concept!
There have been many people from that side who one could always see were reasonable people, they have left the warring factions ages ago, to me that took guts and they have my utmost respect, however the ones that are left are the hoodies of the internet, those type that wear an ASBO like a badge of honour.
They will fall, they always do, a cursory look at history shows us this, so we should not pay them much heed!

We all do things wrong in life, we all incorrectly call things occasionally, but on realisation what separates us, is how we deal with knowing what he have done or said that is wrong. That is another quality that is obviously missing from the anti-Madeleine's.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:30 pm

I agree with you my friends: Bluj, Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 pm

The sad tragedy of Baby P was neglect, so, I also agree with Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:46 am

vee8 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Bluj of course we know this and so do they, this is why they insist on saying that the children were left night after night, but even that is incorrect, for the first 2 nights of the holiday the children were with their parents, when they dined in the millennium restaurant!

Fundamental inability to understand the plain truth, or a determination to ignore it when a lie suits them much better?

A determination to lie, cheat, misinform; they want the McCanns' blood, that's the truth. And I personally think it's because the McCanns' pain was so obvious and raw, they were so weak, it made them an easy target for the likes of grown-up bullies like Bren and Amaral. The videos and pictures of Kate and Gerry from the first week, even the first month, are raw and brutal; can you imagine? Your eldest child missing, trapped in a foreign country, surrounded by unfamiliar and unknown things, people.... because they smiled upon small children outside the church on Madeleine's birthday, because Kate began to dress properly for the appeals, the meetings with the media -- this makes them monsters?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 am

They smiled because people were being kind to them. They jogged because it is good for stress, and kept them from total despair. They didn't go knocking on doors because the police would never have allowed it.

But it is pointless trying to explain these things to people who don't want to know, and would have critisised anyway, if they had done the opposite.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Rosiepops wrote:I believe the truth, is one of the fundamental differences between us! The anti Madeleines say they want the truth and use this as excuse to slander, persecute and vilify, we say we want the truth because this is exactly what we want, the truth!
Another fundamental difference between us is we do actually have compassion, common sense, rationality, logic, compassion and the truth are what has sustained here all through these past years, and it is exactly these qualities that are lacking in the anti- Madeleines and this has done for them - repeatedly! Yet still they are unable to grasp this concept!
There have been many people from that side who one could always see were reasonable people, they have left the warring factions ages ago, to me that took guts and they have my utmost respect, however the ones that are left are the hoodies of the internet, those type that wear an ASBO like a badge of honour.
They will fall, they always do, a cursory look at history shows us this, so we should not pay them much heed!

We all do things wrong in life, we all incorrectly call things occasionally, but on realisation what separates us, is how we deal with knowing what he have done or said that is wrong. That is another quality that is obviously missing from the anti-Madeleine's.
Lets talk about neglect. 985497
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down