Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Believers are Not Invited

2 posters

Go down

Non Believers  are Not Invited Empty Non Believers are Not Invited

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Here are a few links that Some of you are Already familiar with ..
They Try & look at All angles of this Terrible Injustice to poor Madeleine & her family.
You will find them a Very Friendly bunch, like most of us.

http://formadeleine.freeforums.org/portal.php
http://thewayforward.freeforums.in/index.php
http://empathy7.proboards100.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Non Believers  are Not Invited Empty Re: Non Believers are Not Invited

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 am

Whymadeleine,

Thanks for posting these links...will definitively take look at these. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Non Believers  are Not Invited Empty Re N B N I

Post by archer Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:21 am

WhyMadeleine

Thank you for bringing these to our attention. :)

It is always interesting to see what others are doing too. :)

Keep up the good work. :)
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:43 am

You are very Welcome my Friends xx
I have lead my life with a very Open Mind, everyone in their Own way is trying to peice this jigsaw together ..
Four years ago I saw a clairvoyant, it was just a girlie thingie a bit of a giggle :lol:
I took what she told me with a pinch of salt as they say, she told me that I had two daughters including their ages and described the antics of my eldest daughter to a tea. She asked me if we were going to have anymore children and I was unsure, and just laughed as my youngest daughter was then only one, and it was all kinda still fresh in my mind :lol:
She was looking at my palm and said that there was a question mark, but if I was to have another child it would be a boy.

She then said that she could see white coats around me and told me that I was to have an operation, I didn't tell her but I was due to go into hospital, womens problems .. when I got there the doctor asked if I would mind if the student doctors watched the procedure (which I was Awake for) 6 of them in white coats stood around me watching the goRR :oops:

A year passed and I fell pregnant again, I remembered what she told me and prayed I would have a son, sadly I misscarried :( I can still see her drawing that question mark on my palm with her finger !)
She also told me that my husband was a lovely caring man and that we would have a long & Happy Healthy life together,
and that I was not to worry about the operation as I would be fine, and the worse thing I would suffer with was weak Ankles !
My husband was Gutted .. he could not beleive I didn't ask about us winning the lottery ! :lol:

p.s The doctor put me on water tablets a fortnight ago as my feet and legs were very badly swollen, I knew I wasn't pregnant again as My hubby had a little operation ... twice ! oh and my doctor said I would probably suffer from weak ankles :face:

I suppose the point I am trying to make is please dont dismiss these kind of people, they have a Gift !
Yes some may be Fraudsters 🤡 Just keep an Open mind xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum