Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riddle me this.

+4
May
jean
clairesy
vee8
8 posters

Go down

Riddle me this. Empty Riddle me this.

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:05 am

I wonder if a prominent anti-Madeleine, maybe even bennett himself, could answer this, perhaps in a public section on an anti-Madeleine forum somewhere.

You see, I can't get my head round this. Kate and Gerry are supposed to not want this case re-opened, at all, under any circumstances, for fear of being 'found out' and having the 'truth' discovered. Yet we all know damn well they have already tried at least twice to do just that, and have officially requested the Portuguese authorities re-open the case. Both times they have been rejected, on the grounds that there is no credible evidence to justify such an action. Now, as we all know, there is and always was such credible evidence. This weekend we have now been told they have had face-to-face meetings with the home secretary, the foreign office, and most reciently, leader of the opposition, David Cameron. All with but one purpose, to get the case re-opened.

WHY?

I mean, c'mon people, think about it. Why? If they really had a sinister secret, a guilty concience, why would they try so desperatly to get the case re-opened? Loook at my signature below. Once they were removed from arguido status, and the case was shelved, they were, as this person said, home free. They could have just faded away, slipped into obscurity, thinking they had got away with it.

So, for crying out loud, why keep asking for information, why the constant appeals, and most of all, why keep trying to get the case re-opened.

And no, I do NOT buy into the ridiculous explanation they are desperatly bluffing, trying to give the impression that they want what they really don't want. That would not just be a high risk strategy, it would be suicidally stupid. No, I don't buy that for one nano-second. So, tell me someone, why the attempts to re-open the case, why the face-to-face talks with leading politicians, from BOTH the major parties? I really would like some kind of insight into this logic.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Riddle me this. Empty Re: Riddle me this.

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 am

Hi vee8,

exactly!!!

the mccanns could have brushed this whole thing under the carpet when the case was shelved and they were 'let off'(as the anits like to put it.

They didnt do that,they didn't quietly move on and think to themselves...'yes we done it, its over we've got away with it''

They have fought hard day in day out to find Madeleine.Something gonc hasn't done.

And im surprised vee8, that not just the antis but also gonc himself hasn't thought the very same thing.Makes you wonder how a so called professional cop hasn't sat back and thought 'hmmm, hang on a minuit these two 'guilty' parents who have 'hid their child's body' are pretty mad to be wanting this case re opened, investigated, and in the media spot light given they have got away with it''

Gonc normally bases his investigative skills on his opinions.which is why he as ignored leads,hundreds of them.So whats his opinion on this?

What explanation does he have for the mccanns fighting day in day out for Madeleine to be found??If they were guilty they wouldn't be wanting attention to be drawn to them.END OF.

Some say that a guilty person sometimes does this sort of thing so that it appears they are the innocent party.But that argument went out the window when they were unarguidoed and the case closed.The mccanns wouldn't not have carried on their fight for Madeleine to be found for almost 3 years.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 am

Shifty eyes Bennett will think up a plausible excuse for that one Vee. It will run something like this ....... Yes we did have something to do with our daughter's demise ....... We did stuff her in the freezer section of the fridge in the apartment ...... We did spirit her out of the apartment beneath the eyes of the world .......... We know that we could have got away with it if we had shrunk into obscurity ....... But after nearly three years of constant publicity we feel that we couldn't live without the constant heartache that this has caused ........ that is why we continue to crucify ourselves day in day out!!!!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 am

I have thought this from day one. Only the innocent would pursue this and try to get the case reopened. The guilty would simply fade away.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 am

May wrote:I have thought this from day one. Only the innocent would pursue this and try to get the case reopened. The guilty would simply fade away.

hmmm like murat n malinka etc!!! Riddle me this. 466476 Riddle me this. 466476

FALA!!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 am

No, The McCanns are making a fortune. Or. The donations have dried up. Not sure which. It depends on the flavour of the day, I think.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:24 am

Sabot wrote:No, The McCanns are making a fortune. Or. The donations have dried up. Not sure which. It depends on the flavour of the day, I think.

Which begs another serious question. When have they EVER appealed for money/donations? Yes, there is a fund, but it was set up on their behalf, not directly by them. The recient charity auction was for invited guests, and if the public wanted to donate then they were very welcome, but never, as far as I know, have either Kate or Gerry personally asked for money. ALL their appeals have asked for one thing and one thing only. Information.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:22 am

And information is only what they asking for now. Only credible information, it seems, will reopen this case. I do not think now that the PJ want this case reopening but hopefully it will be out of their hands at some point.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 am

I do think, in the early days, Gerry did appeal for donations.
And on Oprah he said if you'd like to donate and gave the information.
But it certainly hasn't been this grotesque pandering that the antis imagine.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Riddle me this. Empty GUILTY OR INNOCENT?

Post by Royal Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 am

The Mccanns innocence is no longer in question, every right minded person knows Kate and Gerry Mccann are completely innocent and always have been as far as I'm concerned, it's only idiots like Amaral who saw an opportunity to make dirty money out of other peoples misfortune and misery, and Bennett of course who is a limelight seeking prat who knows full well the McCanns are innocent but has stuck his head much too deeply into the cess pit now to back out and admit he's wrong!. As for all the other misguided monkeys who are obediently following the two organ grinders around they haven't got the brains they were born with, if indeed they ever had any in the first place. In my opinion members of the J4 and other pro McCann forums have given people like Bennett far too much unmerited recognition and attention. I think its time to ignore both him and his pathetic deciples and with a bit of luck they will all just fade away like a bad smell! As for Amaral he's already on his way out anyway together with his book of lies and fantasies!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 am

Has any answer appeard yet? Anywhere?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:41 am

Have they Bluj? I don't recall them ever asking for donations, I have heard them asking for information and begging people to come forward if they know anything.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 am

I think The McCanns concentrated more on selling T Shirts and wristbands from which they hopefully made a profit.

They didn't start The Fund. Money came flooding in from people who wanted to help support them to stay in Portugal. The Fund was set up to cope with the enormous number of unsolicited donations.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum