Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Dossier of Evidence

+8
May
Sabot
maria
Catkins
vee8
Peaceful1
dianeh
bluj1515
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Dossier of Evidence

Post by Cath Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Sabot their culture is different as ours. Look at the files, the service reports. The way they address their superiors.
And as a superior he could break someone's career as well.
There's also the question how experienced the members of the team are. Would a rookie dare to disagree with a senior?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Cath wrote:Sabot their culture is different as ours. Look at the files, the service reports. The way they address their superiors.
And as a superior he could break someone's career as well.
There's also the question how experienced the members of the team are. Would a rookie dare to disagree with a senior?

I agree, Cath. Things could even work like this in UK. But some of them went to court to support him even after he had been sacked. I do not believe that he resigned.

Although I do have to say that most of them told the truth when confronted.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 am

Sabot wrote:
Catkins wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Catkins wrote:
Sabot wrote:
May wrote:So, aren't these possible sightings enough to reopen this case?

Possibly. But what good will that do after eighteen months of hiding the stuff? And with the same old bent coppers in charge. We have seen it all before.
As a poster on PFA posted.....what if that crucial piece of information to find Madeleine is sitting in that File..........Makes my blood boil it really does.... Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 356737 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 356737 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 356737

Hopefully Kate and Gerry will find it. No point in relying on The PJ. There never was.

I agree Sabot...

I really did believe that it was basic incompetence. Now I know that it wasn't.

We all know that quite a lot of policemen have gut instincts which they follow blindly, but there are usually safeguards in place to keep them in check. But not on this occasion. Amaral believed that they were guilty and then convinced everyone else that he was right. This is wierd because there must have been some in The PJ who doubted him. Quite possibly they were afraid to gainsay him, but still they went to court to support him.
Fortunately with disastrous results.

Just what did Amaral have on these people?
In the beginning it seemed like lack of experience and general ineptness...........but not now.......far toooo many "mistakes" have been made along the way to be down to stupidity.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 am

How terribly sad all this is for Madeleine. How can she be found when no one is looking? For her parents it is now like looking for a needle in a haystack and useful lines that were never investigated, as you have all said, have now grown cold. No wonder Kate & Gerry are pleading for someone to come forward. This little girl has had no justice.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

Sabot wrote:... But some of them went to court to support him even after he had been sacked. I do not believe that he resigned.

Although I do have to say that most of them told the truth when confronted.

I don't believe either he's voluntarily resigned.

As far as I can remember, there's only been Paiva and Tavares who really supported him in Court.
That's not strange. Tavares is a friend of GA and he wrote the famous report, they back eachother, thats clear when reading GA's book.

And Paiva also seems to be a man with a grudge against the McCanns.
But how fortunate he gave away there''s still information coming in.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 am

I think Paiva's grudge is that he trusted them and helped them out and probably has gotten ribbed for it and questioned about it. Now he goes out of his way to look like their enemy to maintain his reputation.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 am

bluj1515 wrote:I think Paiva's grudge is that he trusted them and helped them out and probably has gotten ribbed for it and questioned about it. Now he goes out of his way to look like their enemy to maintain his reputation.

Oh yeah Blu, he helped them out alright by setting them up IMO.
He wouldn't look at Kate in the police station and he was their "liason officer". Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 145243
It makes you wonder what his agenda was, did he plant anything? Whats Gonc got on him?
I think for some reason he dropped that bombshell deliberately. Perhaps they are all fed up of being bullied by the beast of Portimao. Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 993138 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 895914 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 812194 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 55890 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 98203 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 563475 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 66164 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 77664 Secret Dossier of Evidence - Page 2 582519
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 am

I'm not sure what to make of Paiva, I have always had the impression from Kate that he was supportive of them but on the other hand, all of his reports paint them in a negative manner.

You could have a point there Bluj, he did appear to have an obvious problem with his conscience when Kate was brought in for questioning. It does make you wonder if someone got at him.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 am

I think he would have turned on them by mid-July. After the dream/letter/whatever other excuse to suspect them that Amaral came up with.
I agree his behavior in the police station was ridiculous. He was their liaison, that's his job; if Gonc and others were giving him a hard time about bring on the "wrong side" if you will, too bad.
All of these men seem so much more concerned with what their buddies think then their JOBS.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2