Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

things on my mind

+3
Catkins
vee8
kazcut
7 posters

Go down

things on my mind Empty things on my mind

Post by kazcut Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article1769019.ece

Last edited by kazcut on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

things on my mind Empty Re: things on my mind

Post by vee8 Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 am

But, hang on, wasn't the whole abduction dismissed as a fairy tale? Yet the PJ were aparently working on the exclusive theory she was abducted to order by a paedo ring? No wonder it is playing on your mind, the filthy liars.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 am

vee8 wrote:But, hang on, wasn't the whole abduction dismissed as a fairy tale? Yet the PJ were aparently working on the exclusive theory she was abducted to order by a paedo ring? No wonder it is playing on your mind, the filthy liars.

and dna ???

so was there evidence or not left in the apartment
Private detectives hired by Gerry and Kate McCann arrived in the German city of Aachen on Sunday night to establish whether the 64-year-old was involved in their daughter's disappearance.

Mr Hewlett, who is being treated at a cancer hospital, is alleged to have been living around an hour's drive from the holiday flat in Praia da Luz where Madeleine was staying with her family when she vanished in May 2007.

The investigators have no legal authority to interview Mr Hewlett, but hope he will agree to co-operate in an effort to clear his name.

Some of the DNA samples taken from the McCann's apartment in Portugal have never been traced. German authorities who are already investigating the former Scots Guardsman over the death of his son in a car accident will decide this week whether to give him a DNA test,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/5382170/Madeleine-McCann-investigators-want-paedophile-Raymond-Hewlett-to-undergo-DNA-test.html

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 am

As with such a bloody lot in this case,,,,,,,,,,we never hear of the results, if any..... things on my mind 269937
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 am

'Dying' Hewlett still isn't dead is he?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 am

"Everything points to a kidnapping."

Who was this source in the PJ? And what happened to them?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 am

Police are expected to step up the hunt with a series of fresh searches this week.
A police source said: "The next few days are going to be decisive. There has been a lot of work going on behind the scenes for some time now.
"The direction of the investigation does not just depend on the outcome of the forensic tests, we have other evidence.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-476382/Madeleine-police-arrest-new-suspect-Britain.html#ixzz0dZ6Y55ht

this was when we were told arrests soon i uk .
what other evidence ?

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 am

[quote="kazcut"]
vee8 wrote:But, hang on, wasn't the whole abduction dismissed as a fairy tale? Yet the PJ were aparently working on the exclusive theory she was abducted to order by a paedo ring? No wonder it is playing on your mind, the filthy liars.

and dna ???

so was there evidence or not left in the apartment
Private detectives hired by Gerry and Kate McCann arrived in the German city of Aachen on Sunday night to establish whether the 64-year-old was involved in their daughter's disappearance.

Mr Hewlett, who is being treated at a cancer hospital, is alleged to have been living around an hour's drive from the holiday flat in Praia da Luz where Madeleine was staying with her family when she vanished in May 2007.

The investigators have no legal authority to interview Mr Hewlett, but hope he will agree to co-operate in an effort to clear his name.

Some of the DNA samples taken from the McCann's apartment in Portugal have never been traced. German authorities who are already investigating the former Scots Guardsman over the death of his son in a car accident will decide this week whether to give him a DNA test,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/5382170/Madeleine-McCann-investigators-want-paedophile-Raymond-Hewlett-to-undergo-DNA-test.html[/quote]

hewlett will never cooperate not after all this time...unless he confesses on his death bed..or you never know his wife might sell his story after he dies if he has one..

lizzi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 pm

we read some of the dna evidence and it says about madeleines pillow ,the antis were so adamant madeleines dna wasnt there .

and how many dna's were there in that room unidentified
what a joke

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 am

Cath wrote:'Dying' Hewlett still isn't dead is he?

NOPE...........wish someone would "have a word" with him before he goes to rot in hell.............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 am

Catkins wrote:

NOPE...........wish someone would "have a word" with him before he goes to rot in hell.............

hi cat,...whats he got to lose if he knows something...and why did he say he knows and wont talk unless they pay him....i hope he doesnt take what he knows to his grave...

maybe he just wanted his 15 minutes of fame....

lizzi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:10 am

lizzi wrote:
Catkins wrote:

hi cat,...whats he got to lose if he knows something...and why did he say he knows and wont talk unless they pay him....i hope he doesnt take what he knows to his grave...

maybe he just wanted his 15 minutes of fame....

maybe they have ?didnt the man who was asked about have you got my new girl story come out at the same time?
who knows

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 am

Hewlett may have a lot to lose. He does have family after all.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 am

dianeh wrote:Hewlett may have a lot to lose. He does have family after all.

he is alot older than what i was expecting when we saw him compared to the famous photo of him i his denum.

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down