Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Court of Human Rights Links

4 posters

Go down

EU Court of Human Rights Links Empty EU Court of Human Rights Links

Post by rosemary Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 pm

http://www.echr.coe.int/NR/rdonlyres/37C26BF0-EE46-437E-B810-EA900D18D49B/0/ENG_Questions_and_Answers.pdf

I thought this might make useful reading. Let me know if you cannot access. here´s hoping you can.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

EU Court of Human Rights Links Empty Re: EU Court of Human Rights Links

Post by christabel Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 pm

rosemary wrote:http://www.echr.coe.int/NR/rdonlyres/37C26BF0-EE46-437E-B810-EA900D18D49B/0/ENG_Questions_and_Answers.pdf

I thought this might make useful reading. Let me know if you cannot access. here´s hoping you can.

Thanks Rosemary,

This does too

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:08 am

I met my Lawyer at his Madrid office last week and discussed matters with him related to the present status of the McCann case after the recent court appearances in Lisbon, and the idea of filing a complaint against the State of Portgal for human rights violations.

We agreed that a legal action against the State of Portugal at this time would benefit the on-going legal struggles of the McCanns, in particular, now that they are going after Amaral for violating the so-called "secrecy" law when he published his book "The Truth of the Lie." On this basis, I call on you to consider taken on this task and procure the necessary steps towards the final goal of filing the complaint.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 am

Robert Argiz wrote:I met my Lawyer at his Madrid office last week and discussed matters with him related to the present status of the McCann case after the recent court appearances in Lisbon, and the idea of filing a complaint against the State of Portgal for human rights violations.

We agreed that a legal action against the State of Portugal at this time would benefit the on-going legal struggles of the McCanns, in particular, now that they are going after Amaral for violating the so-called "secrecy" law when he published his book "The Truth of the Lie." On this basis, I call on you to consider taken on this task and procure the necessary steps towards the final goal of filing the complaint.

If you can help us, show us what to write and where to write to, yes, I'm for this.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 am

I take it of course Robert that this action of employing a lawyer will cost us money. Can we know how much is involved?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 am

What you always want to do is try getting things done without any cost although that can't always be done in this profit-driven system. In view of this, the first move may be contacting organizations involved in matters related to child protection, present them the project, and ask for help with legal assistance, or information on where you get professional legal advice. This should be done in England and not in places like Spain. Make sure the McCanns become aware of this. Also, the present structural format of the Complaint is technically correct [it was inspected by the Lawyer] and may used, but changes should be made by adding more cases of child abductions in Portugal according to the information supplied by "Sadie" in the section of this forum where the information appears. As of now, the Complaint features only two cases of child abduction in Portugal, but that's not enough for the purpose of establishing the grounds to petition the Court to grant the investigation request. Everything else in the Complaint is fine.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 am

I am all for doing it without costs! As I do live in Spain it will have to be handed over to a UK member of the forum. Any offers?

as for child care organisations what about CEOPS? Recently been recognised as an independent org. and very successful.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Argiz Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Rosemary:

Me too I live in España so we share this...

With regards to the Complaint, by all means look into CEOP and others that might be able to provide you with professional legal assistance. I am glad that we agree on the part related to someone in the UK to be the one to file the Complaint and not one of us in Spain. Preference should be given to some one at a child protection organization rather than an unknown single individual. On my part, soon I will start working on the Complaint by adding new elements of abductions in the Statement of Facts section, so that when someone appears to be willing to take the task, I will want to contact him/her for further information. In relation to this, I need someone to help me find "Sadie" who wrote an excellent report titled "The Strange Geographical Position of Child Abductions in Portugal" which contain information to be put into the Complaint. Do you know how can I contact "Sadie"? Please let me know.

Robert Argiz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 am

Robert Sadie no longer posts on this forum. But she posts on PAF2 and I have left a message for her to contact me.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down