Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv

+4
dianeh
vee8
Catkins
Pedro Silva
8 posters

Go down

Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv Empty Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 am

My friends, today, at SIC tv program: The morning´s company / A companhia das manhãs, Gonçalo Amaral was interviewed about the book The British Gag.

Words of Amaral:

The new book is a reflexion about freedom of speech.

Question: Does anyone stil looks for the girl?
Answer: I cannot answer that because of the injunction. There is a concern about keep the appearances. It is a question of image / strategie of distribution. I was defamed.

Question:But, weren´t the McCanns defamed?
Answer: What´s in the book are facts of the investigation, we could go get the reports. There are a series of things we could get, but they don´t want to see them released. There is something here against common sense. They and their lawyer have a press office.

Question: Is the most difficult fight of your life?
Answer: I have had others, but this is no easy fight.

Question: How do you explain it to your daughters?
Answer: I explain it to my young daughter, that is girl disappeared, her parents don´t want to believe in the death. The mother explains to the oldest daughter.

Question: How is your life now?
Answer: My life was never the same.

Question: When you go to bed at night, don´t you thibk about the girl, about what else could have been done?
Answer: My first concern are my daughters. I don´t have that obsession.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv

Post by Catkins Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 am

Pedro Silva wrote:My friends, today, at SIC tv program: The morning´s company / A companhia das manhãs, Gonçalo Amaral was interviewed about the book The British Gag.

Words of Amaral:

The new book is a reflexion about freedom of speech.

Answer: I cannot answer that because of the injunction. There is a concern about keep the appearances. It is a question of image / strategie of distribution. I was defamed.

Answer: What´s in the book are facts of the investigation, we could go get the reports. There are a series of things we could get, but they don´t want to see them released. There is something here against common sense. They and their lawyer have a press office.

Question: Is the most difficult fight of your life?
Answer: I have had others, but this is no easy fight.

Question: How do you explain it to your daughters?
Answer: I explain it to my young daughter, that is girl disappeared, her parents don´t want to believe in the death. The mother explains to the oldest daughter.

Question: How is your life now?
Answer: My life was never the same.

Question: When you go to bed at night, don´t you thibk about the girl, about what else could have been done?
Answer: My first concern are my daughters. I don´t have that obsession.

Thanks Pedro......................This pig is a cold hearted selfish IDIOT !! Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 145243
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:03 am

Don't get me started.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 am

So once again he defames the McCanns. He is saying here that there is no search, only the appearance of one. So what is he now accusing the McCanns of fraud and larceny because if there is no search then the fund and the use of the fund's money to search for Madeleine must surely be a huge fraud. If this is true, why havent the McCanns been investigated, and subsequently charged. Amaral is a pratt. Hasnt his lawyer told him that the way out of a libel actions is not to commit additional libel.

So there we have it. Amaral has not printed a heap of lies because the truth of what he says is in the unreleased police reports. Not a good strategy, because the judge could order that the files are released for use in the court case, and the details not to be published. But Amaral knows there is no 'secret' evidence backing up the heap of lies he has printed, and spouts in interviews. He says this to garner public support, not even considering that this will be raised in court, and he will be required to provide the proof.

Amaral must think everyone is a thick as he is. If such evidence existed, the McCanns would have been charged. If such evidence existed it would have been released with the police files. If such evidence existed, his lawyer would subpeona it as his defence for the libel action. this is just another lie, that will backfire on him.

It is very hard to keep lying and get away with it. And this house of cards built on lies is fast falling apart. It is only a matter of time now.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Translation almost completed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Translation almost completed.

Thanks Pedro, Can't wait lol keep up the good work. Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 333931
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 am

My friends. here is the full inteview:

Question: When will the trial take place?

Answer: Actually happens to be an interesting question, it is not a trial, we are at a stage of an injunction in which we have documentary evidence about what we say, and now there is the question of give / shown witnesses evidence, therefore it is a hearing, a hearing of our witnesses, and also of Valentim de Carvalho, of GUerra & Paz, so, there is no trial, besides, it was not anything that was desired by the claimant, so, for the oppositon is not desired by the applicant.

Question: If the first book was removed from the market, as we all know, by injunction, filed by the couple McCann, we run the risk of the gag also be withdrawn from the market, because, it is clearly a counter-attack book of you, like GA says, also of defence of what you considers to be a serious attack to freedom of speech, there is also the risk of this book being removed from the market?

Answer: Look, there is the risk of all books or all texts be contrary to certain opinions, to certain ways of thinking of all people, without remove them from the market, from this injunction, from the granting of this injunction, which was not easy, I can tell you that in the first week of May, was dismissed by the judge, but later was upheld by an appeal, from now on everything is possible and anything else, so, this is question GA, it is a question of freedom of expression, it is a question of freedom of expression by the Portuguese and conquered with April 25th, and so the risks exists and there have been several attempts of several books being removed from the market or even pre-censored, but from this, contrary to the jurisprudence of the courts themselves, everything is possible.

Question: The first book, as we know, reported your experience and some of the conclusions during the investigation at Maddie case and this second book reports exactly what?

Answer: This book is a reflection of mine about censorship and freedom of expression and in attention about what happened with the other book, that is the injunction, that is the provisional decision, well defended as if it were something definitive, which is not, so, that is why that exists such opposition to, therefore is a book that speaks about that, about the conquers of April 25th, about our way, even in terms of April, was already here and knew where it was on April 25th, therefore, are conquests which defines us as men, as human beings like it says right here at the beginning, in a citation of Mário Soares: freedom is something that these conquests of freedom, information of speech, is something that cannot be allowed to leave in any way over any excuse / pretext to be saved / kept.

The host told: it is almost, no, it is a declaration of your revolt against this so called lack of freedom of expression. GA, what we, and GAQ stops the host by saying: not alleged, it is really lack of freedom of expression.

The host says: very well. What we, as a commom citizen, to me, as a person attentive to all this phenomenon and to all this story, which is distressing from the beginning, what is the most distressed for us is: in the middle of all this, does someone still looks for the girl?

Answer: I think not. I cannot say more because of the injunction.

Question: Why GA thinks: no they don´t, because according to your conclusions, and GA stops the host again by saying: this is a concern, there is a concern of this coiple which is a matter of image / looks, notoce this, there weas an investigation which was in course and that investigation nobody wishes it to be shelved or to end, at least me, as a father, I wouldn´t wish it, that an investigation ended without understand, with steps to make, a series of things, and to do everything to be shelved that case, at the point of one of the parts, which was "arguida", be compensated a few days before, it is a mere coincidence, but the fact is it happened, and that person placed several crime processes against some journalists, but also pleased with the shelving of the case, so, that is only a question of image with plenty and well defined strategy, a strategy to disestablish everything, it started in 2007 to disestablish the Portuguese judicial system, the PJ herself, the investigators, which were on the case, in my case I as defamed, called me everything and much more by the British press, which continued at me, the hoist stops him by saying: only one more question, and believe I know what I speak, and understand quite well the dramã of someone who is defamed (and now, pretending that none of us has an opinion about this) weren´t the McCann also defamed by our press?

Answer: No (and the host repeats the question by saying: no?) and GA says: look, I think not, what is in the process, and notice, so much so, that the process itself was not used by the claimant to say they were defamed, notice, it was used a book who is based, what is in the book is at the process, but that book says ir defames, and even difficukts to find the girl, but they didn´t use it as evidence, didn´t put it together in the process which was distributed only to journalists, which we did, at the opposition, for example, so, what´s in there arte facts, are evidences, are a series of things, look for example, we could get the reports of, or te couple could give the reports they have of the companies of detectives which they hired to, and then we could release what those, those companies of detectives have done, so, there is a series of things who has still to be talked and to be discussed (the host told: and they don´t want that discussion, is that what you believe?) abd GA says: that discussion they don´t want but it will have to exist, and the host says: but to you GA, this isonly the first step of this fight, is this te fight of your life? He replies: no, I have already had during all the years in the police many fights (and the host repeats: but this one is tough?) he replies: this is not easy, so, but if the way was easy, what would be our merit, anyone already told, therefore, let´s just say that these are values and principles which are in cause and for which I do not relinquish.

Question: But, in the middle of all tghis turmoil, which you were involved, with many damages, as you already told, for your family, we do not doubt, in the middle of this turmoil, the inspector (for me it will be always inspector even former) to be inspector is your job, and GA stops by saying: former coordinator, the host says: coordinator, do you still lies in bed at night with the first thought, the one who should be the primordial thought of all of us which is: Madeleine McCann the child?

Answer: Look, my first concern in my life are my daughters, my family, the problem Madeleine McCann it comes next, but I don´t have that obsession, I´m not obsessed by, I have consciencenow that all actions we do and will now happened, are actions that wil contribute to the discover of the truth, we have no doubt whatsoever, noticed that case was already dead so to speak, the book doesn´t sell, the books have a time of life, that book won´t sell, añd when got in, when knew about this injunction, that was when that book was used in some way to be sold this year, it doesn´t sold this year, so, the discussion continues, who indeed. There is something here of contradiction: the problem is the not wants but the goes forward this kind of way, the McCanns are bet a lot, so they as their lawyer and also the communication company who supports them, are waging a lot and they are crossing the boundaries of the defamed of private life and also commit a series of crimes, which are things that are being considered. And we will see how we will react to them, now indeed, who increased, let´s just say, the level of discussion were these gentleman and we will answer adequately - don´t you have any doubts.

Question: How do you GA, as a parent and after this case, after investigated so many others, unavoidably your life will never be the same? True? It is a fact. How do you GA explains all this to your daughters?

Answer: A very simple way: the oldest with 11 sees what happened in tv, the youngest is a bit her mother who explains it: it is a girl who is missing, her parents likes her a lot, and don´t want to believe in death, and that´s it, that´s how explains it, my wife is in charge to explain.

Question: Is also that you believe?

Answer: What? In death?

Question: No, what the parents don´t want to believe in death and therefore?

Answer: You know, the human being, the human condition, everything is possible, now it shocks me a bit, for example, look, notice: that child is missing, has a little problem in the iris, some say, calls it as a coloboma of the iris is associated, it could be even assiciated to heart attacks, have you ever seen the mother of the child worried, or send a message to the abductor, worried about exams that may be needed to do or not, with vaccines (the host says: there is too many questions) and GA says: we had A flu, there are things that shocks but also doesn´t prove nothing, but indeed I think it makes us think, raises doubts.

The host says: makes us reflect GA. We advise then The British Gag, the new book of GA, which, apparentely, is one more episode of all this story of a man - whose going to make of this, certainly a fight, even to, in a certain way to bring his good name and to defend himself of what he considers to be a very big attack coming from the McCanns.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 am

Thank you Pedro, you are a star!

Question: If the first book was removed from the market, as we all know, by injunction, filed by the couple McCann, we run the risk of the gag also be withdrawn from the market, because, it is clearly a counter-attack book of you, like GA says, also of defence of what you considers to be a serious attack to freedom of speech, there is also the risk of this book being removed from the market?

Answer: Look, there is the risk of all books or all texts be contrary to certain opinions, to certain ways of thinking of all people, without remove them from the market, from this injunction, from the granting of this injunction, which was not easy, I can tell you that in the first week of May, was dismissed by the judge, but later was upheld by an appeal, from now on everything is possible and anything else, so, this is question GA, it is a question of freedom of expression, it is a question of freedom of expression by the Portuguese and conquered with April 25th, and so the risks exists and there have been several attempts of several books being removed from the market or even pre-censored, but from this, contrary to the jurisprudence of the courts themselves, everything is possible.

So regardless of Amaral's waffling the short answer to this question is *YES*, there is a real danger of the English Gag, being removed from the shelves.

Very interesting, I would say from that answer Amaral has already been warned that there is probably legal action already under way to have this book removed.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 am

Answer: You know, the human being, the human condition, everything is possible, now it shocks me a bit, for example, look, notice: that child is missing, has a little problem in the iris, some say, calls it as a coloboma of the iris is associated, it could be even assiciated to heart attacks, have you ever seen the mother of the child worried, or send a message to the abductor, worried about exams that may be needed to do or not, with vaccines (the host says: there is too many questions) and GA says: we had A flu, there are things that shocks but also doesn´t prove nothing, but indeed I think it makes us think, raises doubts.

Oh Purleeeese! I cannot believe what I am reading, talk about scrape the barrell!

FFS and this from the man that thinks Calpol is a sedative!

Thank you for your hard work Pedro x
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 am

Glad to help my friends. All of us, who are helping in this quest are stars. Thank you for your kind words my friends.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 am

Question: No, what the parents don´t want to believe in death and therefore?

Answer: You know, the human being, the human condition, everything is possible, now it shocks me a bit, for example, look, notice: that child is missing, has a little problem in the iris, some say, calls it as a coloboma of the iris is associated, it could be even associated to heart attacks, have you ever seen the mother of the child worried, or send a message to the abductor, worried about exams that may be needed to do or not, with vaccines (the host says: there is too many questions) and GA says: we had A flu, there are things that shocks but also doesn´t prove nothing, but indeed I think it makes us think, raises doubts.

Since when has Amaral been an expert on colobomas? Madeleine's parents are both doctors, her father is a consultant cardiologist her mother was a GP, but before that she was an anaesthetist at the hospital, I think they know about the coloboma and its diagnosis and prognosis on their own daughter!

What is Amaral saying anyhow? I thought he was against the McCanns giving any details away to the media? He has certainly had a lot to say about them drawing attention to her eye! Is he now saying they should have mentioned this? Strange thing to say for someone that invoked the LOCAL secrecy law forbidding Madeleine's parents giving any details about the investigation, a secrecy law that need NOT have been put in place!

Why did Amaral want to gag Kate and Gerry McCann from talking about the case, while Amaral leaked out all kinds of bizarre and dangerous slurs to the Portuguese press? Especially about the 100% DNA match that NEVER was?

See Amaral, tell lies the you do, you get caught out!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 am

The host says: makes us reflect GA. We advise then The British Gag, the new book of GA, which, apparentely, is one more episode of all this story of a man - whose going to make of this, certainly a fight, even to, in a certain way to bring his good name and to defend himself of what he considers to be a very big attack coming from the McCanns.

An attack? This from the man that cannot bear to call this court case a trial? Talk about being in denial! If Amaral cannot even admit to himself that he is on trial in this civil case, brought against him for libel, slander and defamation and for harming the search for a little girl he has failed abysmally, yet at the same time thinks nothing of making millions of euros out of her, then he is in for not only one big attack, he is in for one BIG shock!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Answer: Look, my first concern in my life are my daughters, my family,
Were they your first concern when you have been having all of your extra marital affairs?
Were they your first concern, when you took your very young daughter and drove your police car with her as your passenger while you were drunk?
Were your wife and daughters your first concern when you threatened their mother with death?
Was your youngest daughter your concern when you refused to hand her over to her mother one Christmas, after you had been drinking for days? Forcing her mother to run scared and panicked to report you to the Portimao police? Scared for her little girls life?
Were your family your concern when you would rather purchase a Jaguar motor car for over £40.000 BEFORE Portuguese import taxes, INSTEAD of paying your bills, especially securing the roof over their heads by paying your mortgage?
Are you family your concern when you have been running up huge debts since 2002 and when you had money to pay them, you did not?
Are your family your concern when you would rather spend your money holding big lavish firework parties to celebrate your birthday, rather than secure their future?
Are your family your concern when each day you would rather drink all day in the bars of Portimao and Praia da Rocha, boasting about the Madeleine McCann case and trying to ruin a woman's reputation because she had the audacity to dump you, when she saw you for the lying, spendthrift womanising thug you are?

the problem Madeleine McCann it comes next,
The whole problem was that you never cared about Madeleine, she never came first, second, third or fourth, she and her distraught parents came last!
When you learned she had disappeared, you never even bothered to attend the scene, you stayed drinking with your pals in the bar!
but I don´t have that obsession, I´m not obsessed by,

Obviously you don't, it was clear from the start that you did not have the "obsession" to find Madeleine, because no doubt you already knew who took her! It would be a waste of your precious drinking time and an interruption to your 3 hour lunch breaks, to actually get off your fat backside and look for Madeleine and her abductors!

I have consciencenow

You have a conscience? You have no conscience then and you have no conscience now! Conscience? Don't make me laugh, you are a narcissistic bully boy thug, a pathological liar, people like you have no conscience, if you did, you would care for your wife and family properly. If you had anything remotely resembling a conscience, when you first got the call to say little Madeleine, a vulnerable little tiny girl, was missing on your patch, you would have got straight up, left your drink and left your pals, ordered your driver to the bar door and went strait to Praia da Luz, to do your job and take control of the investigation and give that dear little girl, the best possible chance of being found. That is what men with consciences would do, but alas you didn't, you stayed drinking with your pals in the bar, you have NO conscience! LIAR!

that all actions we do and will now happened, are actions that wil contribute to the discover of the truth,

Pity you did not do this in the 5 months you were in charge of the investigation! Don't worry though Lardy, we are discovering the truth and the more we discover the worse for you it gets! Soon all Portugal will look upon you and spit in disgust!

we have no doubt whatsoever, noticed that case was already dead so to speak,

The case was always dead to you. You made sure the truth wasn't discovered, that is why you made every single mistake you could think of, to prevent Madeleine being found and to point the finger of suspicion at her parents, exactly the same as you did to the poor unfortunate simple minded Leonor Cipriano!
Shame on you, shame, shame, have you no shame?

the book doesn´t sell, the books have a time of life, that book won´t sell, añd when got in, when knew about this injunction, that was when that book was used in some way to be sold this year, it doesn´t sold this year, so, the discussion continues, who indeed. There is something here of contradiction:

The only contradiction here is you; you Goncalo Amaral are one big fat walking contradiction!
The book you wrote, you wrote because you and your pal Paulo Cristovao saw a chance to make some money out of a missing child, the same way Cristovao did out of Joana, the same way he did out of Madeleine, the same as you did out of Madeleine, the charging of TV companies for one interview £80.000!
You never expected the McCanns to sue you, they were quietly getting on with doing YOUR job, the job you should have done when you were a detective, you never expected them to come after you, so you became bolder and bolder in what you said and accused them of and then you went too far and they are now coming for you, they will not now stop until they stop you from pimping off of their daughter, with your lies, you slander and your defamation. Your book will be permanently injuncted and the book the English Gag, will also be injuncted!

the problem is the not wants but the goes forward this kind of way, the McCanns are bet a lot, so they as their lawyer and also the communication company who supports them, are waging a lot and they are crossing the boundaries of the defamed of private life and also commit a series of crimes,

What are you waffling about? Are you accusing the McCanns of committing crimes? You are libelling them again.
Keep blubbering and keep believing your own waffle, soon in January you are in for one big shock! the McCanns do not have to "wager", they have the proof in the shape of your book!

which are things that are being considered. And we will see how we will react to them, now indeed, who increased, let´s just say, the level of discussion were these gentleman and we will answer adequately - don´t you have any doubts.

? Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 613102 Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 71970 Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 812194 Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 55890 Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 563475 Gonçalo Amaral today at SIC tv 98203
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 pm

So Kate not sending messages to the abductor raises doubts, makes us think (his words)...but why would amaral need to think or have doubts? Doesnt he have PROOF that Madeleine is dead?
No need to doubt then is there amaral??
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Peaceful, I wonder how long the "beast" would last with us asking him questions?
I would dearly love to see him in a TV studio and a presenter actually ask him the questions he should answer? he would be apoplectic!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down