Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT

+6
clairesy
Royal
Cath
bluj1515
dianeh
christabel
10 posters

Go down

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT Empty KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT

Post by christabel Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 pm

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT 145879_1
Kate and Gerry arriving at a church service for Madeleine

Monday December 14,2009

By Nick Fagge

HEARTBROKEN Kate McCann returned to Britain yesterday without visiting the holiday apartment where she last saw her missing daughter Madeleine.

She was in Portugal with husband Gerry to give evidence at a Lisbon hearing into the ban on a book on the case by ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral.

The couple, both 41, headed to Praia da Luz after Friday’s court case for the first time since they left two years ago after wrongly being made suspects in the case.

They have been completely cleared of any wrongdoing. The two, both doctors, hoped to return to the Mark Warner Ocean Club complex and visit apartment 5a. This was the last place they saw Madeleine before her disappearance on May 3, 2007.

But it is believed Kate was too traumatised to go into the holiday flat before they flew back to the UK and returned to their home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

On Saturday night the couple, both Roman Catholics, attended a service at the nearby Nossa Senhora da Luz church, which they regularly visited after Madeleine vanished.

Kate cried during the entire memorial service and had to be comforted by Gerry who held her hand tightly throughout. The priest, Father Jose Pacheco, offered a prayer for Madeleine and all the world’s lost children. The couple were comforted with hugs by other parishioners and a candle was lit beneath the picture of the British youngster hung in the church.

The McCann’s Portuguese lawyer Isabel Duarte said Kate had found the visit to Praia da Luz very upsetting. She said: “She was crying but she very much believes Madeleine is still alive.

“Kate felt she had to return as it was the last place she saw her and that is what she remembers.

“She feels she left part of herself there. She needed to return for psychological and sentimental reasons.”
The McCanns made the 150-mile pilgrimage to Praia da Luz after Friday’s dramatic hearing where they fleetingly came face-to-face at a civil court with Mr Amaral.

He was trying to lift a ban on his book The Truth Of The Lie. Mr Amaral, who was removed from the Madeleine case, is being sued for £1million by the McCanns who say his theory is untrue and hampers the search.

The case was adjourned until January after Mr Amaral’s lawyer went sick with swine flu.

The McCanns face further anguish as funding for Madeleine’s search runs out in three months, it emerged yesterday. They are now preparing to open talks with multi-millionaire businessman Brian Kennedy to extend his financial support.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT Empty Re: KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:23 pm

God bless them and give them the courage and strength they will need to draw upon in the coming months.

Back to top Go down

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT Empty Re: KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm

The McCanns face further anguish as funding for Madeleine’s search runs out in three months, it emerged yesterday. They are now preparing to open talks with multi-millionaire businessman Brian Kennedy to extend his financial support.

It is time that the BRitish govt took responsibilit for this investigation by bringing in Scotland Yard. It is beyond belief that so much money has had to be spent on detectives which cannot take the place of a proper well run investigation by a professional experienced police force. YEt, there has been no alternative. It is either pay, or not look for Madeleine.

Scotland Yard must be brought in NOW.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:31 pm

I wish the paper would say the real reason for the McCanns not going to apt though - I don't think Kate was traumatised and that quote is from the paper itself! They made it up! It's because the media was camped out there from 5AM on and she didn't want them to turn her grief into entertainment.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

"It is believed" read as: "I stood around with the other British reporters as it slowly dawned on us the McCanns had left and ditched us here and made something up"
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:37 pm

I think you're right Bluj.
They've asked the reporters not to follow them to PdL as it was a private visit. The reporters didn't respect their wishes.
You know what's awful? If she really wanted to visit that apartment to feel close to Madeleine and she/they didn't go there because all the reporters were camping outside.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT Empty BLUJ

Post by Royal Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Kate, Gerry and Madeleine quite obviously are still headline news Bluj and I believe what the papers don't know or can't find out they make up. But what a sad occasion for the McCann's returning to the place they last saw their lovely daughter, the pain and heart ache has now been with them for such a long time and sadly will continue until there is some news of their missing child! Like most other considerate people I am also constantly hoping for some sort of news about Madeleine, which gives me cause to reflect about all those other parents in the world whose children have gone missing and are experiencing the same dreadful torment as Kate and Gerry. What an awful cruel world this can be at times!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 pm

kate believing Madeleine is still alive is such a big thing for me because i believe in a mothers intuition.Its that that touches me soooo much because it must be soo hard for kate and for gerry to feel the presence of their living child somewhere on this earth but to not have the power to bring her home.Its heartbreaking.Frustrating, and i cant think of anything worse.

Ive very often found myself wondering if Madeleine was killed a long time ago.......but i dont believe she was,and i dont get those thoughts anymore. I dont think that she was harmed because i can see the fight in kate and gerry,and i can see their frustration and anguish at not being able to reach out to Madeleine.
I believe that the person holding information back about Madeleine whereabouts also sees that.And i think they to must feel some sort of anguish and frustration, guilt and heartache knowing that the mccanns cannot, and will not move on without Madeleine. I think that they should realise they are the ones who have the power here to end this heartache for them and to end this nightmare.Seeing Madeleine reunited with her family could also end their own guilt and anguish.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:53 pm

I notice from the report that Father Pacheco is back at the church, so much for his animosity towards the McCanns and being so traumatised by their "guilt" and them not saying thank you before they left PDL, that he had to go into a sebbattical!

More lies from the antis exposed and stamped all over. When are those vile creatures going to stop harrassing this poor woman, when are they going to realise that this couple are totally innocent.

God forgive the antis because at the moment I can't, they make me feel such anger at their vile callousness towards two grieving people. I hope they can live with themselves because I know I couldn't!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:28 am

I feel so sorry that Kate couldn't visit the apartment..........they couldn't even grant her that. Rats, the lot of em
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:28 am

May,

It was Kate that couldn't visit the apartment, nobody was stopping her visiting. She was too traumatised to go.

Evil pig Amaral said on the video, what couple? I didn't see a couple.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 am

I’m not sure where this story has originated from, but I think personally, if Kate was up to it, come hell or high water she would have gone there.

All I know is my heart ached at the thought of her returning to the apartment, part of me wanted to wrap her in cotton wool and protect her from the pain.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT Empty FATHER PACHECO

Post by Royal Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:36 am

Rosiepops wrote:I notice from the report that Father Pacheco is back at the church, so much for his animosity towards the McCanns and being so traumatised by their "guilt" and them not saying thank you before they left PDL, that he had to go into a sebbattical!

More lies from the antis exposed and stamped all over. When are those vile creatures going to stop harrassing this poor woman, when are they going to realise that this couple are totally innocent.

God forgive the antis because at the moment I can't, they make me feel such anger at their vile callousness towards two grieving people. I hope they can live with themselves because I know I couldn't!
I seem to remember father Pacheco was not very kind towards the McCanns. OK at first but cooled off when the tide seemed to turn against them? Perhaps I am mistaken? Old age and dwindling memory are an unhelpful combination!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I’m not sure where this story has originated from, but I think personally, if Kate was up to it, come hell or high water she would have gone there.

All I know is my heart ached at the thought of her returning to the apartment, part of me wanted to wrap her in cotton wool and protect her from the pain.

I could see it going either way, and I completely understand her decision making either way. I just didn't like the media not having any quotes or sources or anything to back it up, when in reality it very well could have been their fault. Maybe they ruined it for her and she felt traumatized by their presence but would have gone if left alone as she requested.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 am

I just wanted to reach out and give them a big hug......I don't know how they cope I really don't........ KATE 'TOO TRAUMATISED' TO SEE MADELEINE FLAT 442460
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:22 am

Kate seemed so frail imo and as for that bloated corrupt pig, he could do with a touch of the McCanns dignity, but having said that he still would be a bloated corrupt pig. He has the brass neck to blame the McCanns on the plight his family now finds itself in...........it was all his doing, first off he couldn't handle the investigation and then tried to harrass them into confessing to something they hadn't done.......well, that has worked for him in the past. Then, when his world starts to implode because of his ineptitude, he decides to make some money on the back of this little girl, just like pal Christavao did. Trouble is, in his rush to strike a deal (after all those owed money by him are now snapping at his heels)and his greed, he didn't stop to think or he would have realised that the McCanns were no pushovers! Tough luck Gonc, only you made your bed, now lie in it.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down