Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court

+8
Catkins
Pedro Silva
maria
christabel
calcite51
dianeh
vee8
bluj1515
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Empty Link to Video of McCanns outside Court

Post by bluj1515 Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 am

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4512

You can hear the old crazy bat shouting in the background.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Empty Re: Link to Video of McCanns outside Court

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:58 am

I feel really depressed and upset at the moment. So much hatred in the world.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Empty Re: Link to Video of McCanns outside Court

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:17 am

I watched the video. I think the number of supporters of Amaral could be counted on one hand, and dont look to be mainstream support. One older lady with anger issues, and what looks to be a student crapping on about freedom of speech.

Had a large number turned up I would be worried, but not with that lot.

I also dispute that the majority are against the McCann. Even if they are, they dont feel strongly enough to even turn up, and it was left to a few hardliners and students.

I feel certain that if there were a number of protesters that Skynews would have filmed them, so they just werent there. That demented old woman was there by herself for eg. There were more press than anyone else.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 am

I didn't see that many protesters either - and that screaming woman made a fool of herself. I wonder if that woman was Joana in the hat? (Just kidding!!)
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:47 am

Its probably Joanna's maid.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:10 am

Blu, added video Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 599426

Last edited by christabel on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 am

Is it just me or I only counted 2, not 10 as Sandra Felgueiras stated yesterday? All the other people looked like media people...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 am

Sandra Felgueiras is mistaken, only two or three were there shouting Amaral´s name. Not the supporter about Amaral has someone told. The biggest part there were from the press, starting with Martin Brunt. Like Dianeh posted, and I quote: "I feel certain that if it were a number of protesters, that Sky News would have filmed them, so they just werent there. That demented old woman was there by herself for eg. There were more press then anyone else". The only who showed his face for Amaral was always the same Paulo Sargento (a man who were never inside the PJ investigation). No one else of the Amaral´s PJ ex-colleagues were there, as he expected.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Sandra Felgueiras is mistaken, only two or three were there shouting Amaral´s name. Not the supporter about Amaral has someone told. The biggest part there were from the press, starting with Martin Brunt. Like Dianeh posted, and I quote: "I feel certain that if it were a number of protesters, that Sky News would have filmed them, so they just werent there. That demented old woman was there by herself for eg. There were more press then anyone else". The only who showed his face for Amaral was always the same Paulo Sargento (a man who were never inside the PJ investigation). No one else of the Amaral´s PJ ex-colleagues were there, as he expected.

Yes the demented old woman was at the book launch too, she sat on the front row, and as you say Sky would have filmed any trouble.

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Amaral10

Oh well it gives the judge time to read the new book and make his mind up.
He is coming unstuck big time, his so called friends are turning on him. So matcho man Gonc is going to be on his own very soon.
I hope he hasn't been seeing that lawyers secretary, or he could have swine flu by January. Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 127278
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:40 am

christabel wrote:Blu, added video Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 599426

Via PFA...........Looks like the poster 3ro found our Amaral "supporter"...

could this be her maybe?

Edited as unsure of accuracy

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited Unsure of accuracy)
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:33 am

I just say this: just because the supporters of the couple showed relatively low profile in front of the court, with no noise like the demented woman, it doesn´t mean they weren´t there.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I just say this: just because the supporters of the couple showed relatively low profile in front of the court, with no noise like the demented woman, it doesn´t mean they weren´t there.

It certainly doesn't Pedro!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 am

Perhaps Joana Morais hired rent a mob or something out of the fund, but because there was so little donations, she could only afford one mad woman? Or perhaps this was Joana Morais granny on a day out, or perhaps it was a mad relative of Gonc's?

Now people are going to think that Portugal is made of bent corrupt lying violent policemen and demented old fish wives that scream and shout and make idiots out of themselves on street corners.

All I know is she made of a real show of herself and Portugal on national TV and that footage has been beamed all the way around the world and bizarrely, Joana Morais herself is advertising that mad old woman too, idiot. Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 449483

In complete contrast, I saw the calm, respectful and dignified McCanns make an impassioned statement.

Whatever Morais set out to achieve she failed spectacularly - Again, I bet Amaral secretly thinks she would just get lost, the loony old bint. Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 526250

I say don't stop Joana, keep it up, you are doing more damage to Amaral's campaign than I could from the UK. Please keep it up, apart from anything else, it is highly amusing to see you making such a mad old tart of yourself.

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:15 am

Rosie I bet you a quid its Alsabella Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 276246 . Still looking for that parquet flooring Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 369388
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 am

What that mad old demented woman is Alsabella? I thought it could be Claudia myself!

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193

What was she shouting? Did someone accidentally stamp on her bunions?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Empty Chris

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 am

I hope he hasn't been seeing that lawyers secretary, or he could have swine flu by January.

I think he should worry about the weather only, any kind of flu he can get will become swine. Flu I mean.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:30 am

Rosiepops wrote:What that mad old demented woman is Alsabella? I thought it could be Claudia myself!

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 245193

What was she shouting? Did someone accidentally stamp on her bunions?

Yeah, whatever DID happen to crazy clawdia? Is she still around?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:59 am

Good one Rosie - it could be either one. I suspect Alsabella posts on Sky News as Ana (very anti-McCann) but one time Ana mentioned that she was in the US on a visit - wasn't Alsabella the one that was always flying to England, the US? Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 7771
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:25 am

calcite51 wrote:Good one Rosie - it could be either one. I suspect Alsabella posts on Sky News as Ana (very anti-McCann) but one time Ana mentioned that she was in the US on a visit - wasn't Alsabella the one that was always flying to England, the US? Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 7771

I think she went on trips with her boyfriend until his wife suddenly found out about her one day.

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 59999 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 59999 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 59999

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833 Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 545833
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Rosie

Spot on!!! My good old blonde adversary Anna Maria! Please note that I don't know Alsabella, but I know Anna Maria far too well.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 am

firstly someone put a fist in the mouth of that old fool in the background spewing her venomous yap out,shes a loonie.Day release?? silly bloody woman.grrrrrrrrr

Secondly i thought it was gonc who had flu not his lawyer?must have been mistaken then

I agreed with absolutely everything the mccanns said in that video.Good on them,and i wish them the best of luck.

Catkins.....nah think this is her

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Grotbags_381806a

Last edited by clairesy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:08 am

And do you know she looks much more like her Clairesy? I'm serious!!!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 am

I believe you maria,i can imagine what she looks like,with a mouth like that.Foul.

BUT....i bet she had the nerve to tell her friends and family to watch tv because she is going appearing on it. And i can also imagine that when they switched over to watch they cringed in absolute horror at her behavior.I know i did... and i don't even know her!! Link to Video of McCanns outside Court 858327

I wanted someone to put a blanket over her head and a sock in her mouth then rush her off to a nearby room at the local mental hospital..lol..talk about an embarrassment to her friends and family.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Empty The Book Launch

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 am

Oh dear, here we have it, empty seats, looks like old Gonc and his publishers have misread the public mood and their appetite for yet more Gonc clap trap and lies!!

As we thought Maria, just the red carnation nutters from outside the court and the lovely Ms Isabel Duarte, not a very good showing is it?

I think all the press must have followed the McCanns to Praia da Luz. (So much for the press following Amaral like the pack of wolves old liar dumbo Morais reported) Why do these people tell so many lies? They keep getting found out!

Link to Video of McCanns outside Court Amaral11
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:50 am

Moreass take on Friday. I hope Maria or Pedro can tell us if true what she says.

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next