Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This

+10
clairesy
christabel
dianeh
May
Catkins
calcite51
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
vee8
bluj1515
14 posters

Go down

Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This Empty Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 am

This is an open letter from some Amaral hack writer/supporter to Amaral's 6 year old daughter. Published in a Portuguese shopping rag!

A Letter to Maria Inês
10 December 2009 | Posted by astro Leave a Comment

by Teresa Baptista

Hello, Inês. You have a very pretty name that recalls a great love story featuring a Portuguese King, which unfortunately was condemned to end in a tragic way. Oh, but that was many, many years ago!

You don’t know me, but I know very well who you are! And I even know that you became 6 years old, only a few days ago. I know that this year you did not have the usual birthday party, that you are living strangely sad days, and that this year, you may not even enjoy Christmas, like the other children in Portimão, the city where you live with your parents.

I know, Inês, that you are Dr. Gonçalo Amaral’s daughter and that fact has been bringing you disadvantages, and that you have already started to feel, in your home, the result of the siege that is being built around your father, just because the work that he was developing was uncomfortable for a few important and rich foreigners, people with high level influence at the top of the English government, who through those connections ended up pulling the strings in Portugal. They managed to have the Polícia Judiciária discharging your father from the process that he was involved in, and later on, frustrated and disappointed with all the evident professional persecution, he exonerated himself, retiring too early, just when he was developing serious investigations that sought to discover a presumably criminal action, a hideous one, in which the parents themselves conceal the truth about the facts that led to their daughter’s death, a little girl exactly your age.

Your life is completely different now, I know that. Where once was largeness, there is now tightness, where there was joy and happiness, now reign sadness, fear and anguish.

Maybe you cannot understand this strange world of adults, and maybe you are upset that after all, by fighting for the truth, your father suffers on his skin, the weight of ingratitude, of disrespect and of humiliation. If he had bowed to the hypocrisy and the lie of a staging of gigantic proportions, your peace and quiet would maybe have been secure. But he chose the hardest path, and he chose well: the path of competence, of dignity and of truth.

A harrowing coincidence: that Portuguese King that I mentioned earlier, his name was Pedro, and when the wife that he loved was murdered – Dona Inês -, he, too, decided to face up to the Court’s convenience, and walked a rough, rocky path, to persecute those who were responsible, to punish with his own hands, those who had dared to lie and to practise a crime of indescribable cruelty.

Inês, yours is a sad fate, as this year you will not enjoy a Christmas like you deserve and like you were used to.

Nonetheless, trust your father, trust the good Men that surround him and cheer him with your smile, with your spontaneous laughs, with the care of your gentleness and the warmth of your charming little voice. You will see your parents smile again, and you will certainly enjoy a blessed Christmas evening, again.

Do you believe in Santa Claus? Do you know that sometimes he arrives and even though he does not bring presents in the red bag that he carries with the reindeers’ help, he brings along true friendship, justice, happiness and the tranquil and proud conscience of a verticality that is hard to sustain. That is something that the homes of those English people, and of those who engineered the plot of the Injunction, will never enjoy again, no matter how high they raise their hands towards the sky, in a lying and inconsequent supplication.

You see, Inês… God does not sleep… and neither do some Men!

Please receive a tender kiss from a friend whose weapons are the pen, and the typewriter’s keyboard. Some day, we will all celebrate the victory of dignity and of truth, over imbecility and lie.

in A Folha do Café Regional Newspaper, nº230, 10 December 2009, paper edition
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This Empty Re: Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 am

Yeah, saw that on PFA earlier. Makes me cringe inside. No mention of what sort of Christmas Madeleine may have, or Kate and Gerry.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This Empty Re: Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:43 am

I'm copying my reply over from PFA also.

They really love the use of the "open letter", huh? Just another contrivance.

Amaral really has no boundaries and no sense of propriety to allow his young child to be brought into this.

This is a desperate and transparent attempt to portray him as just a regular guy with a loving little daughter (nevermind the other two daughters, what are they, chopped liver?), in light of the fact that it is now out that he's a tax cheat who spent his Madeleine money on Jaguars and expensive birthday parties for himself, who has huge and perhaps violent fights with his wife and is an adulterer. Don't look at the man behind the curtain, everyone.

Quite frankly, in this little girl's 6 years on earth her parents have been split up on part of it, her father has been convicted of a crime, and her father hasn't bother to pay the taxes on her home and risks losing everything based on that alone. So Amaral's not exactly up for Father of the Year. As Mel said, two Christmases ago her father supposedly ditched her to go break bread with a prisoner. Her mother has a full time job and makes decent money, if her parents had half a brain between them she'd be shielded from her father's horrific life choices.

These people have no sense of the protection of children; children are just another tool in their sick games. No wonder Amaral had no problem monetizing Madeleine's investigation and threatening the welfare of other people's children. Children are a pawn. He is a sociopath, through and through. No empathy for others, no love for others, only about himself.

But in light of articles like these from their friends, you realize Sofia has no choice but to do what he says and sit back and take it, eh?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

The only thing that matters for Gonzo is dirty money.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:08 am

Ahh the sympathy vote! What a load of B*ll*cks. Somebody is obviously very worried.

Why wouldn't Ines enjoy Christmas ? it didn't stop her daddy enjoying his recent celebrations, in fact it was quite a spectacular event, no expense spared!.

I could say a hell of a lot more, but that would be unfair on Ines, so I'll leave it there.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 am

I agree with you all - this letter is ridiculous. It is a feeble attempt to strike the heartstrings - the only thing it has done is made me very angry with Amaral and his wife. If the writer of the letter is so concerned about this child's Christmas, maybe the writer should be buying gifts for this child.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

Its made me angry too Calcite, it is a real cheap shot.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 am

Sick sh@t !!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 am

I read this earlier on JM! Amaral's financial situation is not of the McCanns making. What kind of Christmas did little Ines have last year when Amaral and Sofia were separated and he was drukenly driving around Portimao with her in the car, refusing to hand her over to her mother and did he care? Has he cared enough to keep a roof over her head? Sadly the answer to both of these questions if no, he did not. Now they are trying to blame the McCanns for lack of money and a poor Christmas outlook. It makes me sick using a small child in this way.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am

This poor child's misery is caused by her father, and his despicable actions. He shows little regard for his daughter's welfare or future.

End of story.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 am

May wrote:I read this earlier on JM! Amaral's financial situation is not of the McCanns making. What kind of Christmas did little Ines have last year when Amaral and Sofia were separated and he was drukenly driving around Portimao with her in the car, refusing to hand her over to her mother and did he care? Has he cared enough to keep a roof over her head? Sadly the answer to both of these questions if no, he did not. Now they are trying to blame the McCanns for lack of money and a poor Christmas outlook. It makes me sick using a small child in this way.

Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This 985497 Too right May, 2007 was not a good Christmas for their daughter. I suppose Morose could start a fund Take a Deep Breath Before You Read This 449483
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 am

Who in their right mind??

Please tell me this letter wasnt passed to that little girl??or read to her rather??

Good what is wrong with some people.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:45 am

It was in a shopping circular-type newspaper.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:20 pm

That was a letter to a 6 year old??
It just gets worse doesnt it the depths the anti McCann team will go to.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Please dear God tell me that Amaral's child was not exposed to that stalkerish, frightening sickness? Whoever wrote that letter is not right in the head.Telling a six year old that someone by her name is dead and that she doesn't know them but they know her, even her birthday? FFS will these idiots ever stop and think how terrifying that is to a six year old?

If Amaral was just a fraction of the parent that piece of drivel has him portrayed as, then he and that bone head of a wife of his would have shielded her from all of this and the only Christmas she would have known would have been a happy one.

It is not Madeleine's fault or the fault of her parents that Ines father is a womanising spendthrift, that would rather drink in the bars of Portimao and Praia da Rocha all day, chatting women up and haviong extra marital affairs, than be any kind of decent father to his *CHILDREN*. What kind of example has he set his children? that threats of death and beatings and violence, and heavy drinking and wrecking your home life is the way you conduct yourself?
Regarding the Amaral's financial situation, they have at least in excess of £40.000 per year plus his wife's salary to live on, so they are not destitute and if they can hold lavish parties and pay for fireworks, then they can afford to give their chldren a decent Christmas. To say nothing of diamond studded gold earring that Sofia Aaral lashed out thousands of pounds on, to give to the fat pig as a birthday present.
Here is a thought.

SELL THE BLOODY EARRING AND BUY YOUR CHILDREN SOME CHRISTMAS RESENTS!

I wonder what his chioldren thought of their fathers infidelity and the fact that he threatened to kill teir mother? Or is the author of that sickenin letter going to blame that on the McCanns as well?

The author of that letter apparently has no morals and is willing to use a child, I would say that Amaral and his wife are behind that letter, it is a begging letter so people send them money.

Someone must be extremely worried about a public backlash towards Amaral.

What is the betting on who wrote it?

Goncalo? Sofia? Or Joana Moronic Morose?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Here is another thought, why didn't Amaral safeguard his childrens home when he had the chance to pay off his debts and mortgage arrears, instead of spending £70.000 on a Jaguar motor car PLUS TAXES (although they are unpaid apparently)?

Why didn't he sort that out? His priority should have been to his children first and foremost and keeping a roof over their heads, instead what did he do? Spend £70.000 on a Jaguar and hold big birthday bashes and send money up in smoke (fireworks), no expenses spared and spend on that one event more that the average Portuguese citizen spent in 6 months, all for what? To impress his journalist friends, local politicians and corrupt ex policemen.

This man's financial problems started in 2002 BEFORE Madeleine disappeared, Madeleine being abducted has been a nice little earner for Goncalo Amaral. Almost like he had something to do with it to make some money, no he wouldn't do that, would he?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 am

Rosie,

your second post here is spot on. As a parent, my children come first. We all sacrifice things for our children and we try to ensure them a secure safe future. So of course we pay our debts, so our children are not living in the street.

Amaral's priorities do not seem to include his children. His huge debts indicate he hasnt saved for her future, or even to secure his own. He allegedly drove drunk with her in the car. NEVER would I let my children in the car with someone over the limit.

Let me also say, the McCanns have a house and pay their mortgage, and this was before Madeleine disappeared as well as after. They dont have their wages garnised for unpaid tax bills, have never lost a house to the bank etc etc etc. They have never been accused of driving drunk with a child in the car, nor has either been accused of threatening or harrassing another person (or child), no history of violence, or reported for domestic violence. Yet, some moron writes to a paper trying to make out that the McCanns are somehow responsible for Amaral's daughters reduced circumstances. Amaral and Amaral alone is responsible.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:59 am

Sheesh. Puke, Vomit. The Gifts and Food Parcels are probably being delivered as we speak. Not that I begrudge any of them a good Noel, not even Sofia, poor soul. Who wouldn't have a nervous breakdown after what her husband has been up to during the last seven years? I'm just surprised that she didn't crack sooner. She is married to a deeply unpleasant man.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:45 am

This rubbish was published in a supermarket freebie. Try and imagine someone like Tesco´s putting this out on the check out tops in the U
Would it have been acceptable? It is an extremely sentimental and childish piece of outright propaganda for a start. And illegal I would have thought, in view of the upcoming court case.

To me it shows just how naive and unsophisticated some of the Portugese people still are. Dangerously so IMO.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down