Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett's e-mail.

4 posters

Go down

bennett's e-mail. Empty bennett's e-mail.

Post by vee8 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Did anyone else get an e-mail from bennett with a Word attachment? 15 pages of waffle! FIFTEEN PAGES! I read the first couple of lines, lost the will to live, then deleted it! I think I would rather wait till the fraud squad investigation is over, I trust them to tell the truth far more than a habitual liar like bennett anyday!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett's e-mail. Empty Re: bennett's e-mail.

Post by Rosie Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 pm

vee8 wrote:Did anyone else get an e-mail from bennett with a Word attachment? 15 pages of waffle! FIFTEEN PAGES! I read the first couple of lines, lost the will to live, then deleted it! I think I would rather wait till the fraud squad investigation is over, I trust them to tell the truth far more than a habitual liar like bennett anyday!

Vee, seems like he is running scared and from what we learned this morning it appears he has every right to be, chickens home to roost, spring to mind!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 am

vee8 wrote:Did anyone else get an e-mail from bennett with a Word attachment? 15 pages of waffle! FIFTEEN PAGES! I read the first couple of lines, lost the will to live, then deleted it! I think I would rather wait till the fraud squad investigation is over, I trust them to tell the truth far more than a habitual liar like bennett anyday!

Yes Vee, last night, had another this morning. But if you don't ask, you don't get do you? bennett's e-mail. 442460
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 am

15 pages? Let's make a bet he's made contradictions in that document. Does he really expect people to read it?
And last but not least, wasn't he supposed to be at mummy's this weekend so he didn't have time to reply to ... (can't remember whom).

Liars & pyromaniacs all of them. And they deserve what they'll get.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down