Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story

2 posters

Go down

The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story Empty The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:21 am

Day 3 - Wednesday 11th June

Kate and Gerry McCann have used the media in their search for their daughter, Madeleine, and they have been abused by the media. What has their experience of the media been like, and what does it teach us. The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell - himself a former BBC journalist - joins us to tell the story of the year from his unique perspective.
http://www.churchesmediacouncil.org.uk/conference/programme/

This may be just wishfull thinking ... :o and I dont even know how close Derby is to Wallingford
Just Hoping that this could mean something ...
:| Please post your views ...

Re: Bette's drawings
There are new drawings of bette on brian's site ..

Madeleine Mccann is alive will forget her family name.

Wallingford wanted for kidnapping- England.

Er is een stad WALLINGFORD in England !!!

http://www.town.wallingford.ct.us/towndepartments.cfm

http://www.town.wallingford.ct.us/page.c....F%20WALLINGFORD

HELLO, MY FRIEND--ENERGY IS SO STRONG...MY FRIEND WILL BE FORWARDING
DRAWINGS TO YOU--I HAVE NOT GAINED ACCESS TO PAGE 31 ON AS OF YET BUT
IT IS PROBABLY BETTER I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW...
ENERGY WRITING FOR MADELEINE SUN., JUNE 8:

HIDDEN STAIRS BEHIND "WALL" SMALL STORAGE ROOM/CLOSET AREA
MADELEINE IS KEPT THERE CERTAIN HOURS TO KEEP HER SAFE AND QUIET
ROOM HAS EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS A BATHROOM, TOYS, FOOD...HOWEVER,
SHE IS THERE FOR MANY HOURS SOMETIMES--
CANTOR
NORTH NORTH SIDE
VENETIAN ROOM? (I READ THIS AS VENETIAN ROOM, NOT SURE)
WHERE TOURISTS PASS THROUGH TO THE ARMORY
CANTOR WEST WING WILL BE CLOSED TO PUBLIC WILL REOPEN SOMETIME JULY
AND AUGUST
MADELEINE WILL THEN BE FREE TO PLAY IN THE OPEN
I AM CONTINUOUSLY DRAWING A CHURCH, CATHEDRAL, DOME CEILING, I DON'T
I BELIEVE SHE IS LIVING/BEING HIDDEN AT TIMES HERE I HOPE I CAN GIVE YOU
MORE--I KNOW SHE IS THERE BECAUSE I DREW CONTINUOUSLY THE ENERGY
WAS TREMENDOUS I WROTE THE TIMES FOR EACH DRAWING, I ALSO WRITE
WATER SURROUNDS THE LAST WARD...LORD OF HOSTS...
BRIAN, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, ALL GOD'S BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS!
ALWAYS
GOD FIRST
BETTE G
PS
DRAWINGS OF FLOOR PLANS COMING. I WILL FAX TO MY FRIEND AND SHE WILL
SCAN AND SEND TO YOU.:) :) :) :)
THIS WEEK
BRIAN,
HERE ARE THE DRAWINGS.

TAKE CARE!

GOD FIRST

ALWAYS

BETTE G.The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story Bette_12
Note: case access from 6.1.2008 is no longer available to anonymous readers, to continue you must be logged in.

Back to top Go down

The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story Empty Re: The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 am

Hello,

Ive been reading this post ..read brians too.... so does my pals, we have been trying to find out what this dream is all about shes had here. Seems shes referring wallingford which is oxfordshire. I hope like you this mean something.Ive been looking at some pictures of wallingford too.Some look similar to those brain as mentioned,others look like those merlin as spoken about.
Bette seems really adamant this is where madeleine could be. Her description mirrors a lot of what brian and merlin as said. I wish some one would check all this info out.Its frustrating. So much brian as said as come true.Soo much fits somewhere in this case and to be honest i think if he was taken seriously by someone with authority they might find madeleine.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story Empty Hiya Clairesy

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 am

What is niggeling me is ... There has always been some kind of connection to the church .. Brian/MJ/Bette
and the first link I posted was a conference tommorow by the Churches Media Council ...
Maybe I am Clutching at Straws here but hey ... We all need this to be a Happy Ending :roll:

Back to top Go down

The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story Empty Re: The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 am

WhyMadeleine wrote:What is niggeling me is ... There has always been some kind of connection to the church .. Brian/MJ/Bette
and the first link I posted was a conference tommorow by the Churches Media Council ...
Maybe I am Clutching at Straws here but hey ... We all need this to be a Happy Ending :roll:

I don't think your clutching at straws at all...Infact i think the whole thing makes sense,sometimes it makes that much sense its scary!..I think brian knows more than hes letting on aswel you know.

And i also think that he is helping the mccanns privately too.Especially after the letter he received from Madeleine's nana.

churches and crosses etc have been mentioned all the way through haven't they...some sort of religious connection definitely.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:58 pm

WhyMadeleine wrote:What is niggeling me is ... There has always been some kind of connection to the church .. Brian/MJ/Bette

i think we are all hopeing and praying that this could be the answer!! lets just hope and pray that someone out there is taking note of these drawings and infomation!!

theres one thing that sticks in my mind!! and that is something merlin said!!
YOU CANT SEE THE WOOD THROUGH THE TREES!!! wot is it we cant see :?:
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

The McCanns and the Media - The Inside Story Empty Whoever....

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 am

....was/might have been chosen as a spokesperson for the McCanns is themselves a target for the hate brigade/McCann bashers and I am thankful that Clarence Mitchell has the qualities he has and am grateful to Brian Kennedy, his benefactor.

Thank goodness this family are shielded and protected from the hate-mongers and their followers and have the love and support of so many. Clarence Mitchell has witnessed first hand, the true suffering and pain of Kate and Gerry McCann and their family. It is because of his absolute belief and faith in them, that he continues to devote his time to their cause and of course, the search for darling Madeleine.
I suppose sooner or later, he will have to move on, but hope and believe that all the time he is needed, he will be there for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down