Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA.

+10
clairesy
maria
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
Rosie
bluj1515
Peaceful1
jean
Pedro Silva
vee8
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. Empty Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA.

Post by vee8 Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:36 am

This has just popped up on PFA2, from, no doubt, MM or new3a.

UEFA are to be informed, and certain people confidently expect them to deliver a setern warning to Everton.

magrico
Post subject: Re: Everton Kicks Off Madeleine T-Shirt Campaign
New postPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 pm
Jr Member
Jr Member

magrico wrote:
I don't think UEFA should allow this,...this can just trigger swapping of insults between Portuguese and British supporters,...I don't thing this T-shirts will be welcomed, and can be seen as a provocation,....
Benfica is the team I support and this makes me fell nervous,....I can imagine myself shouting with the Everton supporters,....and,...I'm sorry for that,....my dear British friends,....this would sound offensive,....

I have just posted this in another thread.
What I did as well, was to send an email to UEFA as follows, and this could be something you could do as well ( info@uefa.com ):

Dear friends,
I have just listened in the radio that someone is encouraging some Everton fans to wear t-shirts in Lisbon reminding Madeleine McCann.
I know this will not be welcomed because, as I'm sure you are aware, this case is not being seen in Britain as it is in the rest of the world, where "the truth about the lie" has been exposed.
Once the supporters of Benfica and Everton may have a different view about the facts concerning Madeleinne McCann, the use of these t-shirts can be a trigger for confrontations. Therefore, this email intends to inform UEFA, so that action can be taken.

Regards,

signed

YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE PIECE OF FILTH. YOU SEEK TO WRECK THE SEARCH FOR A MISSING CHILD, AND YOU DO THIS IN THE CHILD'S NAME. YOU ARE SICK. SICK. SICK.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. Empty Re: Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA.

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 am

TB you stink.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. Empty Re: Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA.

Post by jean Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

I'm sure the Everton fans will be worried about this threat from a little nobody to UEFA ..... not!! Surely they can wear whatever they want at a football match??

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 am

It is sick Vee, they are sick yes. They will stop at NOTHING to harm the search for a missing child..WHY??
What is really behind their agenda? WHO are they really protecting/covering for?
Maybe we should start asking questions??
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 am

It just shows the level of delusion that they think UEFA will care, or for that matter, that the crowd would react as if they showed up wearing "F*ck Portugal" shirts or something. Can you really imagine the Portuguese team's supporters yelling out, "F*ck Everton and the McCanns did it?"
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 pm

It also shows Bluj that they are not the slightest bit interestede in Madeleine or finding her, but they are totally obsessed with going for the McCanns jugular.
Anything, everything they can do to have a go at 2 parents, they will. Like they are all some bloody perfect parents themselves.
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the home of some of the MM and ex 3as posters. Boy, I bet they could tell a few tales!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

You filthy pitchforkers are really delusional.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:You filthy pitchforkers are really delusional.

Pedro exactly! Well said, I agree with you.

What is the biggest joke of all is that these people pretend to care about Madeleine, if they really did, perhaps they could explain why they seek to impede the search for her?

They are so predictable, that everytime someone tries to do something to help the search for an innocent child, or anyone says anything in defense of her parents, the same old people and all their aliases turn up to pour scorn on it, with their nasty deluded little accusations and they are so deluded that do not realise that everyone knows what their mindelss little game is and everyone is fully prepared for them to turn up and spam sites, they really are that predictable and as for what people really think of Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler, well the words scum, vile and evil, do not even go anywhere near to accurately describing it.

If these brain dead people ever stopped to think ( yes I know, 'thinking' is a difficult concept for them), but if they did try thinking, then they could ask themselves the question "why are they are they so afraid of anyone asking for help in the search for Madeleine?" Are they scared because just perhaps, someone with information may come forward, which leads to the whereabouts of Madeleine? Of course if this happens, not only will they be proved wrong, they will be shown up for the brain dead vile creatures they actually are and their number one pastime on the internet which they all enjoy each minute of each day (McCann Baiting) will be taken away from them, and they will have nothing more to fill their sad, sorry pathetic sick little brainless lives.

It is about time those sadly equipped lowlives that fill their days trying to outdo each other in thinking up the most macabre ways that Madeleine could have been killed at the hands of her parents, or thinking up and getting off on thinking about the most awful degrading ways in which the the poor child could be being defiled, realised that they are NOT doing this for Madeleine, they are doing it for themselves.

Of course what is really getting to them is, that there is a growing recognition in Portugal that the McCanns are innocent and that growing recognition is coming alongside the start of the fall and fall of Goncalo Amaral and that does not gel with them at all.

The convicted liar, disgraced former Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral and his corrupt followers are starting their fall and this is going to be spectacular to watch. I hope it hurts them as much as they have hurt the hunt for Madeleine and her parents.

Two words they may want to look up, dignity and faith, not words that can be used to describe those lurid pitchforkers, who are not only showing themselves to be mean at heart, some of them are now revealing themselves as actual paedophiles! That explains everything really, it explains why they have hung around NOT wanting Madeleine found. Scum, the lot of them are, just pure scum!

Madeleine is out there and I believe she is alive and she MUST be found and reunited with her parents and family, this cannot be allowed to continue any longer.

I believe Madeleine's parents continuing search and their refusal to give up and their use of any means possible to keep their daughter's profile in the news, is winning a lot of hearts and minds and people are beginning to realise that these parents are innocent. I have every faith that through this realisation, someone who previously had their mind corrupted by adverse publicity put about by the above people, will decide to give their information to the investigation and this will lead to Madeleine's whereabouts and this scares the life out of Goncalo Amaral, because if this happens, he loses EVERYTHING!

He loses all unearned respect, all of his unearned kudos and he loses his cash cow (Madeleine). He will go to prison the convicted liar no mark he really is.

Besides the sick pitchforkers, who else has the most to lose if Madeleine was to be found? Yep you have got it Goncalo Amaral!

Well done Ken, well done Everton FC and fans and Goncalo, I hear you are not sleeping so well these days? For good reason too! If I were you, knowing that soon the world will learn what really happened, I would not be able to sleep either! Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. 152761

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:It also shows Bluj that they are not the slightest bit interestede in Madeleine or finding her, but they are totally obsessed with going for the McCanns jugular.
Anything, everything they can do to have a go at 2 parents, they will. Like they are all some bloody perfect parents themselves.
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the home of some of the MM and ex 3as posters. Boy, I bet they could tell a few tales!

It's very sad. She is totally lost in the shuffle. Even if they stupidly believe the McCanns killed her, how does this help "justice"? It really has become about hurting the McCanns in every way possible.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 pm

bluj1515 wrote:
Peaceful1 wrote:It also shows Bluj that they are not the slightest bit interestede in Madeleine or finding her, but they are totally obsessed with going for the McCanns jugular.

It's very sad. She is totally lost in the shuffle. Even if they stupidly believe the McCanns killed her, how does this help "justice"? It really has become about hurting the McCanns in every way possible.

I believe it has become more than this Bluj, I believe there is a really undesirable element now attached to this, not only the inability of the "pitchforkers" to think coherently, I believe (and with good reason) that there are predatory paedophiles now attached to these pitchforkers, who are simply getting off on all of this. I have been absolutely sickened at some of the posts I have read of Brenda Ryan's and also what she proudly allows to remain on her forum, from posters like textUSA. It ties in with what Ryan used to allow to remain on the previous 3 arguidos forum, before Beowulf pulled it off the net and then refused to allow her to have the address or the databases back.

I never had much time for this Beowulf character, but I believe when Ryan handed over the the 3 A's to him along with the Tony Bennett, Debbie Butler sick factor, Beowulf realised just what the hell was going on and he was so sickened, he took it off the net, if this is what happened, despite what has gone on previously, I commend Beowulf and thank him for doing what he did, that showed guts and showed he is a decent person underneath it all.

I urge everyone to read http://justice4mccannfam.blogspot.com/
How Alarmed Should We be At Brenda Ryan's Opening Post On Her New Forum?

And read the comments and to also digest the post below that Brenda Ryan allowed on her forum from txetUSA and report her to Maidstone police, this is dangerous and very sick stuff and it has to be investigated.

Brenda Ryan opens a new forum, so what? You may ask and normally, this would be my response, but having read her opening post and subsequent posts which she allows to remain on her forum, I must admit to it setting off a cacophony of alarm bells in my head - judge for yourselves.

A girl has died.

Her parents didn’t give a sh*t about leaving her alone and went off and got p*ssed (not on the evening she died, but on the nights before).

Same parents that when they saw her dead, freshly diseased, didn’t give a sh*t about her or anybody else, except themselves.

Neither did they give a sh*t about burying her with a minimum of dignity or human decency.

They still don’t give a sh*t about her by doing all they can to make the general public think that their daughter is being repeatedly buggered blue by some sadistic pedophile since the day she was “kidnapped”, instead of thinking that she’s dead but in peace. Fortunately, they are f*cking it all up

http://www.the3arguidos.info/topic2408-20.html

There has to be something disturbingly sick about people who can write this stuff and there has to be something disturbing and sick about Brenda Ryan, who has allowed these comments to stand on her despicable little forum.
I thought long and hard about whether to put these comments on here and the blog, but I have decided to do so, in the hope that people will complain about Brenda Ryan to the Maidstone police.

Perhaps if those that experienced a discomfort in reading Vanessa George, Angela Allen and Colin Blanchard had reported them, then things would not have been allowed to get as bad as they did at these nurseries. There has also been another arrest and charge of a 7 month pregnant woman in this case, this is the woman I believe Angela Allen was referring to. I think the police have to investigate Ryan because what she wrote and what she is allowing is very scary indeed.

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:01 am

I saw that on PFA2. There is something definatly sick about these anti's, and bennett is at the heart of it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:50 am

To be quite honest “Maggot”, it is your ignorance that I find offensive.

You are not sorry that your post may come across offensive, people like you do not care about other peoples feelings.

If you can view the photo of a little girl that has been missing for 2 years as provocation then there is something mentally wrong with you.

Just how low are you people going to sink ?

If you and your ilk decide to hurl insults at a football match over the plight of this little child, you should remember this match will have a global audience and I very much doubt Portugal will be seen in a good light.

Normal people, irrespective of their opinion on the case, want this dear child found!.

BTW, the author you refer to that has apparently influenced the rest of the world with his book of lies, (excuse me whilst I pmsl) is a convicted perjurer & adulterer who makes a roundabout look straight!.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 am

IMO, these pitchforkers, and they dont need to be named, as we all know who they are, are making a mockery of themselves.

Trying to prevent the McCanns search for Madeleine, accusing them of fraud, lying, plus the possible killing of Madeleine and disposing of her body, in an effort to find the truth (their words, not mine) is just laughable.

To find the truth, then all evidence needs to be examined, and all possible leads looked at,not just the ones that make the McCanns look guilty. The McCann's search for Madeleine predominantly is the search for a living child, but the MCCanns want answers, so if that leads to bad news, then so be it. The McCanns will not hide this, they want the truth.

the only ones trying to hide the truth are Gonc and his fellow pitchforkers. There is no seeking the truth with this lot, and their very actions advertise that they dont want the truth. There are various reasons for this, some as Rosie say, as just filthy paedophiles getting a thrill, for some it is a bid for notoriety (They think fame but I have news for them) and for others it is money.

But what it comes down to is that the actions of the pitchforkers proclaim to the world that they are not interested in the truth, they are only interested in one thing, persecuting the McCanns. And to continue to do that,then they cannot entertain any possibility that Madeleine is still alive.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:23 pm

This just shows that they are feeling the return already.

CM today

UEFA Forbids Maddie Campaign in Luz

22 October 2009 | Posted by
makeprofilelink("Joana Morais");
Joana Morais Leave a Comment

.fullpost{display:inline;}
Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. Est%C3%A1dio_da_Luz_2005_%281%29
Estádio da Luz

Campaign by Everton Restricted

The campaign for Madeleine McCann that the Everton team wanted to do today at the Luz Stadium in the match against Benfica was restricted by UEFA .

The governing body of European football banned the use of allusive t-shirts by the English players and the passage of the girl's picture on the screens of the stadium. It is because of this decision that the campaign will be limited to the stands, where the fans of the English club can use t-shirts saying: "We're still looking for you."

Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. Still_lookingFilthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. Laughing

Six thousand t-shirts were made, half written in Portuguese and the other half in English.

Maddie vanished in Praia da Luz, Algarve, in May 2007. The process of investigation was closed without proved conclusions.

The parents defend the thesis of abduction and one of the first pictures of their daughter released to the media shows Maddie wearing an Everton shirt.

in Correio da Manhã

images by The McCann Gallery
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 pm

bluj1515 wrote:It just shows the level of delusion that they think UEFA will care, or for that matter, that the crowd would react as if they showed up wearing "F*ck Portugal" shirts or something. Can you really imagine the Portuguese team's supporters yelling out, "F*ck Everton and the McCanns did it?"

I cant imagine them doing that either bluj,although i believe that's the kind of reaction some people would like to see and would encourage.

Back about 2 years ago during the height of the rugby season there was some sort of yelling going on in the crowd...the message being yelled was soon picked up by other supporting fans of the same team and before you knew it it could heard loud and clear on live tv.I don't recall the actual message.But i know it was something that had been topic of conversation at the time both in the media and with the public. And viewers were left open mouthed at the message.

I guess what they are hoping for is some sort of delude verbal American wave, where someone will pick up on this and start everyone else off at the match.

Dimwits.No consideration at all for madeleine or her family.And no wish to see her home safe and sound.They have their minds set on what they believe to be the truth and madeleine will suffer as a result.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Well, I've searched the UEFA site, the Everton site: NOTHING!!!
Google: NOTHING
This is a Hoax??? Correio da Manha doesn't mention a source.
This is a wishfull thinking story by supporters of Goncalol???

He writes comments in the Correiro da Manha....

Anybody with a confirmation that UEFA restricted the Madeleine campaign???
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:11 pm

In my opinion, that is another hoax from those filthy pitchforkers.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Chicane

I've just pasted it to show how low they can go, look at the second picture.

No, I don't think UEFA has taken any position on this.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:48 pm

It was mentioned on PFA..that the idiots are trying to make it look like UEFA listened to them........Nonsense...........Players are not allowed to have certain things on their shirt !!! Thats the Rules...
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 am

I have not heard or seen nothing from UEFA. For me, it´s another hoax. I will see the game at SIC tv channel, starting at 18.00 pm (Lisbon time). Also at SIC today, the t-shirts are already being used by Everton fans and seems to me by Benfica fans also. Besides, I doubt that both clubs had not consulted UEFA first.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:13 am

snipped to quote

The governing body of European football banned the use of allusive t-shirts by the English players and the passage of the girl's picture on the screens of the stadium. It is because of this decision that the campaign will be limited to the stands, where the fans of the English club can use t-shirts saying: "We're still looking for you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What utter tosh! I never expected the players to be wearing the T shirts on view anyway, as Cat said there are rules surrounding this.

It was always going to be limited to the stands thats why there was 6000 T shirts printed, doh!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 am

Tsssss.....you know these people live by lying trough their teeth the whole day.....You know, ....you know they do these ugly things so long and yet after 2 years...I am still suprised to find out that what I already know...happened again...that feels stupid, no wrong: they are stupid idiots
Filthy pitchforkers complain to UEFA. 590736
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:58 am

maria wrote:Chicane

I've just pasted it to show how low they can go, look at the second picture.

Forgive me...where do I look???
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:02 am

sorry Chicane I don't want to copy it again... 2nd Madeleine picture on my post by maria Today at 8:23 am

sorry for the dry answer, I'm not feelling very well.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 am

maria wrote:sorry Chicane I don't want to copy it again... 2nd Madeleine picture on my post by maria Today at 8:23 am

sorry for the dry answer, I'm not feeling very well.

Maria,

I wonder what correio da manhã will think of the defacing of their article, with altered pictures of Madeleine?
Scum learned her tricks from Levy.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next