Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First new picture of Jaycee.

+3
Pedro Silva
dianeh
vee8
7 posters

Go down

First new picture of Jaycee. Empty First new picture of Jaycee.

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Jaycee-Dugard-First-Photo-Of-California-Kidnap-Victim-Released-Amid-Phillip-And-Nancy-Garrido-Case/Article/200910215405646?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_2&lid=ARTICLE_15405646_Jaycee_Dugard%3A_First_Photo_Of_California_Kidnap_Victim_Released_Amid_Phillip_And_Nancy_Garrido_Case_

First New Photo Of Kidnap Victim Jaycee

2:36pm UK, Wednesday October 14, 2009
The first picture of Jaycee Dugard since her alleged 18-year kidnap ordeal in a backyard prison ended has been released.

First new picture of Jaycee. 15405657

Jaycee on People magazine's cover and before her capture, aged 11

The photograph on the cover of People magazine shows the 29-year-old from California looking fresh and happy.
Jaycee was just 11 years old when police said she was abducted outside her South Lake Tahoe home in 1991.
Phillip Garrido and his wife, Nancy, have been charged with kidnapping and rape over the girl's disappearance.
The Garridos, who have pleaded not guilty, allegedly held her captive in a makeshift compound at the back of their property.

First new picture of Jaycee. 15375086

Despite her ordeal, the magazine cover shows Jaycee smiling directly at the camera.
Her long, wavy brown hair is darker than the blonde hair she had as a child.
Jaycee has also released her first public statement since resurfacing two months ago in Northern California.
First new picture of Jaycee. 15370073

Suspect Phillip Garrido

She told People: "I'm so happy to be back with my family."
A family spokeswoman said Jaycee, her two daughters, mother and sister were close, comfortable and happy, adding that they seemed "like any other family".
Erika Shulte told NBC's Today show that Jaycee has formed a very close bond with her sister, Shana, who was just a baby when she was kidnapped.
The spokeswoman added that Jaycee decided to release the picture as a way to "share her joy with the world" and show how well she is doing.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

First new picture of Jaycee. Empty Re: First new picture of Jaycee.

Post by dianeh Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:33 am

When I heard on the news that Jaycee had hardly changed, I doubted it, but looking at that photo she really hasnt changed much at all.

She is looks happy in that photo, and I am so glad that she and her daughters have bonded with Jaycee's family. And that she is doing well getting back her life.

Thanks to Jaycee for sharing it with the world.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 am

That´s Jaycee? Wow, nice, very nice, glad she´s fine, hopefully, the same will happen with sweet Madeleine McCann soon.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 am

A very brave young woman, and I sincerely wish her well with the rest of her life.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:10 am

Great to see Jaycee smiling as an adult woman. She looks good and strong. I hope she will get over her ordeal and succeeds in starting a new life with her two children.
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:14 am

On Channel 9 news (that one of the Australian free to air channels) a few minutes ago, they compared the age progression photo of Jaycee to her current photo, and apart from the blonde hair in the age progression photo, it really is spot on.

I must admit that I am amazed. The age progression is very very good.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:16 am

ALso reported that Jaycee and her daughters live with Jaycee's mother, and sister. The two girls are being home schooled but the family is considering how to get them into a mainstream school to integrate better into society.

Jaycee and her two daughters have been given a second chance at life and a chance to be happy and loved. My best wishes go to Jaycee, her daughters and their family.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 am

It is good to see that Jaycee is able to live with her mom and sister. I'm happy to hear that Jaycee's two daughters are being tutored at home but with the idea of integrating them into school. Also impressive is that Jaycee (or they reported on the new this morning) is that she was the children's first teacher and everyone is amazed that she has done such a great job.

I hope nothing but the best for Jaycee, her children and her family.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 am

I hope she nails that son of a ... and gets him banged up where he belongs,how can he deny doing what he done to her??Makes me sick to think these guys can carry out such a crime but stand there stone faced and deny it. He gets to go to court and say his peace and that woman as to stand in court and face him and say what terrible things he done to her. My heart goes out to her, she a lot of courage,a lot of guts and, a lot of strength to do something like that.
They know what he done to her surly they don't need to put her though that...why??for god sake just shoot the sick twisted thing and be done with him....and his dam wife
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Agree Clairsey, he should be punished for what he has done.
What right do people think they have to steal someones child and hold them in captive for years??
My mind boggles.
My very best wishes go out to Jaycee and her children and family.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down