Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK

+10
Cath
Chicane
dianeh
Peaceful1
Rosie
Zavvi
rosemary
calcite51
vee8
christabel
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 Empty Re: JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK

Post by rosemary Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:44 am

Excellent to hear that the US will cooperate with the UK re this case. I´d like to hear more on that. The EU will cooperate then I presume? We are getting there, slowly.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 Empty Re: JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 am

rosemary wrote:PS He is living under the tax threshold he says so he´s bound to be helping himself to whatever benefits are available to him. And he´s probably being helped out by his poor old mother as regards holidays, maybe she has a house too?

That´s his big problem isn´t it Rosie? He can´t afford his day in court. Unless all his followers set up a Bennett Foundation of course? As if!

I already made a post about this, it is something I have been pointing out for a while now, can't remember if it is this thread or another, I made it this afternoon anyway.

If he is living under the tax threshold then his behaviour is going to come under even more scrutiny. I have no idea if he is on receipt of benefits, but if he is and he is able to gad about the country, which costs money and time, and set up and run a foundation with Butler to terrorise two innocent people, then surely he is able to get a job? How is he affording this? And will not the benefits office be interested in all these donations?

Something funny going on here.

Set up a "Bennett Foundation"? Please say you are not serious? JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 Affraid I think anyone getting involved in that really does need to see a shrink, quickly too! JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:55 am

rosemary wrote:Excellent to hear that the US will cooperate with the UK re this case. I´d like to hear more on that. The EU will cooperate then I presume? We are getting there, slowly.

I did read more on Just a Thought, p.37, excellent. to include "Foreign Territories" says the US - I DO like that bit!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 am

rosemary wrote:
rosemary wrote:Excellent to hear that the US will cooperate with the UK re this case. I´d like to hear more on that. The EU will cooperate then I presume? We are getting there, slowly.

I did read more on Just a Thought, p.37, excellent. to include "Foreign Territories" says the US - I DO like that bit!

Me too Rosemary, me too. JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 599426
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 am

The more I think about TB reply to Carter Ruck, the more I feel he has NOT taken legal advice or certainly not employed a lawyer or barrister.
If he had, THEY would have replied on his behalf, not left him to dig his own grave (and Butlers) which IMO is what he has done by that lengthy reply with waaaaayyyyy too much information IMO!
I reckon tis is stalling tactic No1 from Bennett with a few 'oh look what I know' threats thrown in.
Oh dear.
It gets worse for them each day doesn't it?
And this is just the start?? OMG.
I am so glad I am not in their shoes right now.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 am

Perhaps he was trying to put them asleep, so they wouldn't notice what an idiot he is?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am

Express newspaper reportedly have a 5 page spread and Donal McIntyre(sp) shows how Madeleine was abducted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:The more I think about TB reply to Carter Ruck, the more I feel he has NOT taken legal advice or certainly not employed a lawyer or barrister.
If he had, THEY would have replied on his behalf, not left him to dig his own grave (and Butlers) which IMO is what he has done by that lengthy reply with waaaaayyyyy too much information IMO!
I reckon tis is stalling tactic No1 from Bennett with a few 'oh look what I know' threats thrown in.
Oh dear.
It gets worse for them each day doesn't it?
And this is just the start?? OMG.
I am so glad I am not in their shoes right now.
Me too...lolJOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 B8a0e283-1-1-1-1
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 am

Rosiepops wrote:Did he take legal advice, or is this his own advice? Now he thinks he can delay this further with his changing stories about holidays pre booked etc!

If Butler is taking his (Bennett's advice) then she is an even bigger idiot than I first thought!

She should ask advice from a real lawyer in stead of listening to Bennett.
Debbs if by any chance you or a friend is reading over here, take my advice and DON'T ever take the same lawyer as Bennett does to reduce costs. I've noticed long time ago how he's using you, get out now you still can and limit damages, before it destroys all you care about.

Rosiepops wrote:And when does Bennett think he is going to get around to seeing this barrister and responding? Something he should have done in the past 18 days!

Yup. That's what I've said too.

"my Solicitor considers it would be reasonable to ask you to wait until, say, one week after Friday 16 October, in order to be able to reply fully to your letter".
The idiot is asking for a delay until 23 October, that's almost two months after he's got the first letter (if he isn't lying and didn't receive letters before that).

"First, regarding the 14-day period you have given me for reply, you made no mention of this in your initial letter received on 1 September 2009. You should have done."
As a 'retired' solicitor, Bennett should have known about the timelines in cases like this.
Or he should have run off to see a real lawyer (who could have told him) in stead of trying to DIY.

Backtracking, threatening, whining and begging and the stupid cohorts don't even see right through it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 am

I agree Rosiepops, something big is behind this and I came up with this scenario, speculations yes, but if it is big, in Bennett's case it is always about the money.

Now let's see what is the situation right now in the Crisis Room of The Madeleine Foundation JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 918868 IMHO...

Let's focus a bit on the Ex-husband of Debbie Butler, Nigel Butler.
One of the many things my sources told me about Nigel is that he rent rooms in Maidstone and he is an IT expert. Now he did a 'good job' printing the 10 reasons leaflet, so was he asked or maybe he came with the proposal to publish the book of Amaral in the UK??
With the compliments of Debbie Butler??

The investment, all the cost is/will be paid by Debbie Butler and see...the book is translated and already printed, but during the preparations of distributing the books to the shops, Nigel made many calls, and someone maybe tipped Carter Ruck???

A legal letter was sent and ex-husband Nigel withdraws himself after a good read of the consequenses. He calls Debbie who just had received a second legal letter from Carter Ruck and due to the pressure of seeing her investments money flying out of the window, Debbie pushes the panic button. Bennett steps in.

Loaded with his own Carter Ruck letters he saw his own interests going up in flames if Amarals book is not going to be published in UK.

He puts pressure on Butler & Butler and a huge fight broke out. JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 541953
All about money, because the distribute costs are the highest and Debbie refuses to pay all the costs. It all ended up in a fat fight.
Debbie really wanted to step down as chairman of the MF.
JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 281348
Bennett takes control over the situation. The problem of distributing the books are on his table now....all he needs is TIME and MONEY to get the books into the shops UNDER THE NOSE OF CARTER RUCK.

Bennett is not on holiday, he is home behind his desk organizing the launch of Amaral's book in the UK.

I am only guessing... JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 212494

Oh and yes.....Bennett is going all the way to have his day in court.
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:38 am

Actually... could that Amaral's book launch be the 'big thing' they were expecting for September???...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:07 am

I think you might be right Maria!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 am

Rosie....the more I think about it the more I believe that Bennett is NOT on holiday in the UK until October 7th. Something is afoot, I can feel it - he is up to no good. What´s he up to Rosie, or anyone?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:10 am

Rosemary, he's up to his neck in doo dah!
No he isn't away, I must remember to let Carter Ruck know tomorrow where he is JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 466476 Just in case they need him, of course! He's JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 670254
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 am

Well, if he manages to publish Amaral's book in the Uk, doesn't mean anyone is going to buy it, and if they do...?
OMG I cannot believe the arrogance of this man!!
WHY does he want the world to think Madeleine is dead and not worth looking for??????????
Something is behind this reason IMO? JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 106557
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 am

I fervently hope that Carter and Ruck are going to say NO and get on with suing him, no more delaying tactics, they must surely know that´s what this is all about. How will we know? If they do serve papers in the next week will he admit to them?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:54 am

Just my opinion, but legal action will not be delayed because Bennett is on holidays (whether he actually left his house or not). Sadly for Bennett, the legal system and its workings are far more important than his holiday.

Good theory Chicane, but I think it is far more simple than that. IMO, Bennett doesnt know what to do, and is playing for time, hoping that some miracle will happen to get him out of this.

And I agree with the posters who have told Butler to get out and try to cut some deal for herself. She has her son to think of, and then after that her business (probably needs her business to support her son), and she needs independent legal advice, and to co-operate fully with CR. She should then forget she ever heard of Madeleine McCann and get back to living her life and looking after he son. He should be her priority, not some persecution of Kate and Gerry McCann under some misguided notion of justice for Madeleine.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am

I think most bookstores would be very careful to carry this book as the ramifications could be huge.

Butler and Bennett - I know these people have families (children, spouses, moms, dads, etc...) but then a little voice says, "Did they care about Dr. Gerry and Kate McCann? Did they care about Mrs. Healey? Not once did I see an ounce of compassion as they justified the reasons they were doing their evil deeds (and distributing their booklet in Rothley where the McCanns live) is as evil as can be. So, now I hope the bunch of them are taken to court. They deserve it.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:42 pm

How many people in prison today have family, children? How many of those prisoners say they are sorry, and may now even BE sorry for the actions that led them into jail? Saying sorry now is not, in my opinion, good enough. It may be within the McCann's powers to forgive, and knowing the kind of people they are, they possibly will, but the law needs to follow it's course, and justice must not just be done, but be SEEN to be done. I feel sorry for the innocent families that will end up involved, but not nearly so sorry as I feel for all of the McCann family. bennett in particular deserves to be locked up, and I am quite sure in time he will be.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

I think so too Vee. His only hope is to claim diminished responsibilty and get a psychiatric report to back that claim.
Maybe, just maybe that is what he is up to?
Who knows?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 pm

. He is a true narcissist. He is NEVER wrong remember? Other people are in the wrong. other people must serve him.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:03 pm

He is probably ‘lying’ low on a ‘pretendy ’jolly, whilst his cohorts take the flak coward that he is….

JOINT STATEMENT BY DEBBIE BUTLER (CHAIRMAN) AND TONY BENNETT (SECRETARY) ON LEGAL LETTERS RECEIVED FROM CARTER-RUCK - Page 4 67id7a 

Last edited by Zavvi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Debbie Says:

September 21st, 2009 at 9:58 am

Hello
    , as you may understand we are very busy at the moment but I wish to
    convey to everyone that has sent messages of support and offers of help
    to us that we very much appreciate all of them and would like to thank
    you very much

Seems it business as usual for Ms Butler.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:19 am

Very busy eh.......mmmmm.
I cannot get into Just a thought you know. I have been banned it says, but I am only a guest. Has anyone else had this problem?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:09 am

All is normal with that site.
If you want I can ask?
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next