Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair"

+5
Peaceful1
dianeh
maria
Rosie
Pedro Silva
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair"

Post by jean Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 am

Claire - I have just read your post and it is a very sound argument. I am sure that somewhere within Praia da Luz there is someone who would be able to put your theory into practice. As you say it is feasible that her captor is full of self importance because he/she has the most famous abducted child in the world. The only thing is how long will he/she feel this importance, and what will he/she do with Madeleine when that feeling has gone. If the press in Portugal was on the side of the McCanns they could perhaps help by targetting the abductor, and do as you say, talk them round, perhaps getting him/her to phone to speak to someone. The only problem is that the people of Praia da Luz think about all the revenue they have lost because of Madeleine and the McCanns, and they now don't think of the little girl, they think of the dislike they feel for the parents. Hopefully, as time goes by, the investigators will be able to gain someones confidence and she will be found.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" - Page 2 Empty THE KIND HEARTED KIDNAPPER?

Post by Royal Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Hello Jean, I fully appreciate what you and Clairesy are saying and goodness knows nobody more than myself would love to see Madeleince returned to her suffering parents, but I have always considered myself practical and realistic and quite honestly I just cannot see what you and Clairesy suggest happening! Let's be honest and sensible about this, for a person to go to the trouble and risk of being caught kidnapping a child they have to be pretty hard hearted, callous individuals and who having virtually got away with their criminal act is it likely they are now after two and a half years going to repent and say "Yes, I've been a naughty boy and now wish to make amends"? As I see it there are two probabilities as to why Madeleine was abducted and reluctantly at the top of my list would be for sexual purposes, the thought of which absolutely horrifies and sickens me! Should this be the case their are just two scenarios as to the eventual outcome of the situation, the first one being that the child is being held captive somewhere as in the recent 'US' case and the other alternative doesn't bear thinking about! I do agree however there is another possibility to this dreadful situation and that is that Madeleine was purposely taken for the gratification of some childless person or couple and the uppermost question in this case is, would that person or persons now, after all this time having by now developed a strong maternal bonding for "Her" child start to feel remorse and compassion for the real parents and consider giving her back, I believe that would be highly unlikely no matter how much outside psychological pressure she was put under. The truth of the matter is that if Madeleine is to be found it will only be through persistent detective work or some late witness coming forward with information. This is how I see things but also concede I could be wrong and other peoples opinions may be right, who knows?
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair"

Post by clairesy Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 am

Royal wrote:
Hi Clairesy, OK, so you are not the nice, quiet shy gentle innocent young lass I was describing, I was just trying to be nice and avoid hurting your feelings, so OK, yep, I get your meaning Clair but waiting for that to happen would be like " watching paint dry!" but as I say, hope is eternal! Off to bed now chucky, goodnight!
Alroy. X.

it was only a thought of mine that i had on the captors of madeleine.It wasn't something that i consider to be definite without any thing else being a possibility at all.

I do see the 'reality' side of this to, and i know that the probability is... madeleine is being held by a peadophile or by some other cruel person who as no intentions or good will and probably wont give her up unless they are found.....but yes i also think that my theory could be a reality to.It isnt to far fetched.....it isnt as if im suggesting extra terrestrial forces have taken her.And i have only suggested it COULD be a reality and maybe should be considered.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" - Page 2 Empty CLAIRESY

Post by Royal Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:20 pm

And I sincerely hope your 'thoughts and hopes' come true Clairesy!
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" - Page 2 Empty Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 am

I understand what you are saying entirely and it is a possibility too, just like most things are! None of us can rule anything out or anything in, but when we reach the point we are in now, then I believe it is time for new thinking and I also think what you have described is a distinct possibility, there are more psychologically unbalanced people that make this world up, than simply those that molest children or those that take them to satisfy some kind of parental urge.
I have always thought that Madeleine is still in PDL or there abouts, without any real reason to think it! How about if someone did take Madeleine for whatever reason, intending to release her later only to become absolutely terrified of doing so for fear of getting caught? How about this scenario, they are not a killer and certainly not a child killer so what the hell do they do with her? Answer to the unbalanced mind? Hide her! How about a local decided to take Madeleine and ask for a ransom? Child of affluent parents to a poor person, would be very attractive, so they took her and then became scared, they are not killers so have kept her hidden ever since? Once you start thinking about it there are reasons why Madeleine could have been taken and then hidden.

I understand the person you are describing, probably spent their whole life being a dull nobody, who was never recognised for the important work they did, maybe they had a grudge against the holiday complex, they may have worked there and felt undervalued, felt like they were always being over looked for promotion etc in favour of someone else. Maybe a person who coveted the lifestyle of the doctors, maybe someone who wanted to be a doctor and who never made it to medical school because they were too poor, maybe someone who feels the world owes them something (feels like I am describing Goncalo Amaral or Bennett here lol) So they took Madeleine always intending to give her back but am now in a position where they cannot, or where they do not, because if they did give her back, then they cease to be important in the world again, they will slip back to being a nobody. The type of person you are describing probably feels very important when there is a Madeleine headline, probably gets a kick out of being the only one that knows where she is.

So yes a check on people who could fit that profile in PDL would be an excellent way to go and I would not mind wagering it is something the investigation team are working on, it is somethng the PJ should have done right from the onset, right from when Madeleine was taken, instead of blaming the parents.

Who is it that is jealous of people that have done well in their lives? Who wrote that ridiculous open letter to Kate, revealing how jealous she actually is? Who's husband was passed over for promotion?

I am right with your way of thinking Clairesy!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 am

Also, who has been separated from his daughter because of divorce? Who lives in another country? A child who is said to look very similar to Madeleine. Any guesses here?? It seems as though we may be back to the first senario.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann "is in a secret lair" - Page 2 Empty MADELEINE HIDDEN IN PDL LAIR?

Post by Royal Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:39 pm

All very interesting ladies but I'm afraid I don't buy it, to my way of thinking there are just three options each of which are shocking and disheartening. But we have to face facts and from my point of view they do not include the actions of psychological misfits with severe concience or over inflated ego deficiencies or even gay male crackpot couples fancying a try at being parents? I believe the person who took Madeleine was either acting single handedly for his own selfish gratification, perhaps a loner being paid by some organized group of paedophiles, or to fulfill some rich childless couples emotional needs. If in the first instance the abductor was acting independently there is every chance Madeleine is still being held locally in PDL or nearby. In the second case, well we all know about organized Paedophile rings and both Spain and Portugal cover large areas. The third scenario I think much less likely as it would entail considerable planning by some criminal organization and money, lots of it! But having gone to the trouble of kidnapping a child, do we seriously believe those responsible later repent their actions and out of concience consider returning Madeleine to her parents, somehow I just can't see that happening???
Alroy

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:11 pm

jean wrote:Also, who has been separated from his daughter because of divorce? Who lives in another country? A child who is said to look very similar to Madeleine. Any guesses here?? It seems as though we may be back to the first senario.

Jean, believe me this has not escaped attention! I believe there is something starting to unfold here, very very slowly, but it is unfolding, things are happening behind the scenes!

I have never been able to get that man out of my mind, and it actually fits in with *others* known to be in the area and one person who actually held down a responsible position!

I also cannot shake off the feeling that Madeleine, is still very close to PDL and I thought this well before the Josef fritzel or the latest Jaycee Dugard revelations! And Jean, you know what they say about female intuition?!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2