Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date. 28 April.

2 posters

Go down

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date.  28 April. Empty Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date. 28 April.

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Part 1
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1096610.ece

Part 2
[http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1101283.ece

I enjoyed this. Thought it might give something to talk about. Part 2 should come out tomorrow.

Part 2, gives a very good round up of the ludicrous claims and smears that came out, and refutes them. Claims quite categorically that there is no DNA evidence at all. No drugging, no blood, etc etc.

But harrowing when reading about their return home without Madeleine and the accounts of what happened at the Police Station.

Seems the SUN is not scared of the PJ.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date.  28 April. Empty Article from the Sun

Post by calcite51 Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:54 pm

These were good articles. It makes one realise the rollercoaster the Mccanns have been on from the moment their daughter went missing. I've always wondered how any one could accuse the McCanns of hurting accidentally one of their children after going through the IVF process. And after Madeleine was born, as the article points out, she suffered from colicks and she had to be held for 18 hours - that's a long time to be holding a crying, colicky baby.

Another aspect of the scenario was that after Kate allegedly accidentally killed Madeleine, their friends became involved in the cover up and were able to keep the secret. That makes absolutely no sense now or did it then. The more people know a secret, the more chances of a slip-up.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date.  28 April. Empty Part 3 of Sun Article

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:42 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article1106514.ece

I have been doing a little bit of reading. God, how Kate & Gerry and their families have suffered. And poor little Madeleine, she too will have suffered during this time away. 😢

Why are there so many cruel people adding to their anguish? It does nothing to help find Madeleine, or to bring her abductor to justice. Are these people completely stupid.

Since the PJ no longer look for Madeleine (and if one does not seek, one will not find), Kate & Gerry must keep strong and continue to look. They are her only hope of coming back. How the PJ have let down that family and especially Madeleine. Shame, shame, shame. :x
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date.  28 April. Empty The Sun Articles

Post by calcite51 Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:11 pm

How totally heartbreaking these stories were! How sad when you think they were going to have a family dinner out that night but unfortunately the children were too tired. I've often thought too how ironical that Madeleine's last words to Kate before she was abducted were to the effect, "Mummy, I've had the bestest day ever."

Why are we not hearing anything from Portugal apart from the occasional rumble of charges against the McCanns for child neglect?

Someone should start a blog on police corruption, brutality - I wonder how many Portuguese commentors we would get??
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date.  28 April. Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:05 pm

I am once again saddened by the anti McCann comments that have been included at the end of today's article. I just cant see what these people are hoping to achieve. Are they so sure that Madeleine is dead, that they wont even assist her parents to look for her? Because in my mind, by abusing the McCanns over all sorts of things, such as abandonment, suspected of murder, money laundering, fraud, lying etc, etc, all they are doing is hindering the search for Madeleine.

I get really sick of the holier than thou, perfect parents with their catch cry of 'they deserved it, I wouldnt leave my children alone'. Well, Madeleine didnt deserve it, and I am afraid, I am unable to separate Madeleine from her parents. And here is a newsflash. A couple of years ago, a little Indian/Australian girl (18 months old) was taken from her bed, between her two siblings (all in a double bed) while her parents slept in the next room, from within their own house. She has never been found. No clues, nothing except the cut fly wire. It is considered a case of stranger abduction. So for all of those perfect parents, who could never find themselves in the situation the McCanns are in, guess again. Bad things do happen to good people. And although we all wish it didnt, it does.

So to me, these anti's and perfect parents are in fact hurting the one they profess to want justice for. They blame her parents and try stop them from looking and the parents are the only ones looking for her. They support the PJ, who are not looking for her. They cause hurt to the parents of the little girl who they profess to care for. They in effect are hindering the investigation to find Madeleine by laying the blame on the parents, and thereby reducing the guilt of the abductor. And then we have the ones who dont even believe there was an abduction. Just what are they trying to achieve. Ignore the abduction and you give up any hope of finding Madeleine. She isnt just going to walk in off the street. It is necessary to hunt down the abductor to find her. But no, let the anti's stick with their sick absurd theories, that cannot be proven, have no evidence, that are completely unfounded, and while the anti's are sticking with their theories, let it be on their heads that they are assisting the abductor in getting away with his/their crime. 😢
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date.  28 April. Empty Diane

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Like you I will never understand the outpouring of support for the PJ shown on Vile's. They are supporting police who have seemingly done nothing, flufffed up the investigation and are being checked out for police brutality. :shock: Nice going, folks! Started the "Proud of Shipman" blog yet? Then they spend from early morning till the early hours spewing venom about grieving parents and think they are doing this "for Madeleine". Oh please do me a favour.

Back to top Go down

Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date.  28 April. Empty Re: Article from the Sun, Round Up of the McCann case to date. 28 April.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down