Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

+11
dianeh
jean
AlexG
Royal
Catkins
Peaceful1
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
clairesy
vee8
rosemary
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! Empty Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

Post by rosemary Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 am

Is this the longest time that we have experienced without ANY news on Maddie??? Does anyone have any ideas on what may or may not be happening behind the scenes?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! Empty Re: Soooo quiet.........no news!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 am

I'm sure the detectives are hard at work checking everything out.

Not much in the news at the moment but I would bet there is much going on behind the scenes. Lets hope the next bit of news is good news.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:42 am

rosemary wrote:Is this the longest time that we have experienced without ANY news on Maddie??? Does anyone have any ideas on what may or may not be happening behind the scenes?

Lots of people are looking for her?

Sorry, I know what you mean, it's as if we're all marking time, trying to think of things to say to pass the time. I am still of the opinion she is close, VERY close, to being found now.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:17 am

im not so sure shes close to being found vee8,i like to think she is but ive been saying they are close for months and months and months.......I think they are closing in.But im not sure how far they are away from actually knowing where she is or what happened to her that night.

they say no news is good news...lets hope the quiet is because once again they are about to report something else on this case...something much more encouraging and maybe her return!!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 am

Let´s hope her safe return is close, but, I will only celebrate when she´s found or returned safe to her parents, until that day (hopefully close) I will not put the wagon in front of the bulls, which means, celebration yes, but only when she´s found safe and safely returned, until that day, I´m on stand by. I´m acting with caution.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 am

I feel the same as you Clairesy, I'm trying to remain positive but we just dont know how much of the jigsaw they have. I always get the impression from Gerry that although they are working incredibly hard they still do not have that vital piece of information that could lead to her whereabouts.

I just dont know where that vital piece of information is going to come from but I do have every confidence in their current team of PI's, they just need that lucky break.

In the meantime, we just have to keep hope alive.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 pm

I noticed on the 3as they are saying the same, yet when the McCanns are in the news, they say they are sick, sick sick, of hearing and seeing them? Mmmmm.....
I am more than sure the detectives are hard at work, much is being done that we never get to hear about and probably never will.
As long as there is a happy ending and soon, that's what matters.
We just have to keep hoping, and never give up looking.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Has Hewlett gone to meet his maker (the Devil) yet ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 am

I agree with your post Peaceful1.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! Empty THE LONG LONG WINDING ROAD!

Post by Royal Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 am

As Clairesy has said she has waited and waited for month after month for some sort of good news about Madeleine's whereabouts, just one little sign of progress would make all the difference! Once again we are grasping at straws now that the suspicion is ebbing away from Hewlett, there was so much evidence pointing in his direction, his whereabouts on the night in question, his past history, the scrutiny of his old van by the German police, an investigation by the British police into his possible involvement in past rapes and murders, everything seemed to suggest he was the main suspect in this case and all that was needed was his open confession! But gradually doubts began to emerge into his guilt and involvement! He has firmly denied any knowledge of the abduction or murder of Madeleine and like the falling of a pack of cards it had to be realized and accepted there was no real "provable" evidence against him, loads of reasons, suspicions and innuendo's that he may have done it but that is not sufficient or good enough to make a conviction. The McCanns private investigators appear to have lost all interest in Hewlett, and the German police appear to have come up with a complete blank on any DNA evidence. On the strength of it we must now realize and accept that even "if" Hewlett was involved there is no way of proving it, he is not prepared to confess to something he insists he has not done and is prepared to take that stance to the grave with him! This then would leave us all with one huge and gaping hole, anger and frustration at never knowing the truth! On the other hand another suspect may turn up who is proven to be the person responsible for Madeleine's disappearance but so far this does not appear to be happening! I still believe the answer lies somewhere not very far from PDL and possibly even on the doorstep of the Ocean Club itself. But quite frankly I fear that if nothing positive turns up in the next few months Madeleines disappearance is destined to remain an unsoluable mystery for all time! Hopefully, perhaps one day somebody will come forward with information leading to the whereabouts and restoration of Madeleine to her loving parents but I'm afraid I shall not be holding my breath!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:41 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 am

Unfortunately, I agree with all of Alroy's comments, although I can't stop thinking that she is alive and unharmed. Perhaps I have too much faith in Matthew James because he is still of the same opinion. All I would wish for is that she could be found either one way or another so that the McCanns can at last have some peace in their lives. They would at least be able to bring her home and grieve, if the worst senario is found to have happened to her.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am

For what its worth, I think that we have no idea what the investigators are up to, so although there is no news, that doesnt mean there is no action.

No news about Hewlett doesnt mean that nothing is happening. Hewlett may have had no involvement, and was only being ruled out properly. ANd so there is no more news of him.

Jean, I too have faith in MJ that Madeleine is alive and well.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 pm

No news is good news, let's not give up yet. I am as convinced as ever she is alive and will be found.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 pm

We will never give up. Not until this case is solved. So, hope my friends, hope, I agree with Vee and Dianeh´s posts (Fri Jul 31) .

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:57 pm

Me too Vee, I still feel a living child when I look at her photos.
Just need to locate her.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Me too Vee, I still feel a living child when I look at her photos.
Just need to locate her.

I get the feeling, soon. Very soon.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 am

Pedro Silva wrote:We will never give up. Not until this case is solved. So, hope my friends, hope, I agree with Vee and Dianeh´s posts (Fri Jul 31) .
No way am I giving up either Pedro...............I truly hope that she returns alive and well...there is no proof that she isn't....but if not she must still be found and brought home. And..the Bstrds responsible punished !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:28 am

I am not at all sure that Hewlett has been ruled out, in fact my gut feeling is that he knows something. There must be results of DNA, if there is and they are suspicious then I doubt we would be told about it, especially if they are trying to track someone, why would they broadcast it? We are not dealing with Amaral here, we are dealing with proper detectives with years and years of experience, they know when to go public and when not to.

Thing is when we were getting reports from the press some doubted the reports and some wondered why we were getting them, rightly pointing out, that if the detectives were on to something they would not or should not be telling the papers or us.

So I am wondering if something is going on behind the scenes and we do not know because it needs to be kept quiet.

And Hewlett is not dead yet! Which backs up what I said about them moving him to ITU, they do not move patients to ITU to die. I am not being nasty, but dying people need a vastly different kind of care to that of an ITU patient, if they were expecting him to die, then they would not have transferred him into ITU, I said this and this at the time and this seems to have been the case. I am wondering what his condition is now and whether the private detectives have contacted him again regarding talking to him?

It is just when things go very quiet like this, when we get a sudden break or newsflash and major news comes through, this would be as a result of intensive work going on behind the scenes culminating in an important discovery, so I am just hoping that this is the case.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:06 pm

HI Rosie

I agree, we dont know one way or the other. And Hewlett may not be cleared, and we of course would not be told. Or Helwett may be cleared, and of course we would not be told. And these detectives know what they are doing. They will go public when the time is right.

We are all hoping that the next news is the news we so desperately seek.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Agreed rosie, sort of the calm before the storm. Something is going to break, and very soon.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Vee..I had goosebumps reading your last 2 posts, its like you KNOW there will be a return soon????
Hope so!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Vee..I had goosebumps reading your last 2 posts, its like you KNOW there will be a return soon????
Hope so!

Well, it IS only a feeling, and I've had them before. How do you describe a feeling? What's it's worth? What's it's scientific merit?? I could be wrong, I have been before, all I DO know is she is still alive and that one day, sooner or later, she HAS to be returned. It's inevitable.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:55 pm

I understand those feelings Vee. My Mum was the same, she just KNEW when something was about to happen, or knew when she was right about something. I used to ask as a kid, how she 'knew' she could never explain it, she just said that she 'knew'.
As I grew older, I had the same experiences, and sometimes I just knew when I was right on something. Its not all the time, but some times when I see or read or hear something, I get a 'knowing' feeling.
I cant explain it either any more than my mum could, but I just 'know'...?? Its odd yes, but am glad you feel the same way.
I too just 'know' she is alive?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Soooo  quiet.........no news!!!!! Empty THE MISSING LINK!

Post by Royal Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Good morning fellow bloggers, I have read all of your posts and must say your faith and optimism in the survival and re-emergance of Madeleine is much to be admired and respected. We all, myself included, wish more than anything in this world that Madeleine is safe and being well cared for, but as time relentlesly passes by so do the prospects of arriving at a satisfactory outcome to this very sad and tragic situation. Every day when I bring up this forum on my PC the first thing that comes to my attention is the conveyance of little childrens photgraphs passing slowly across my screen and I think to myself, yes, each and every one of those poor children have parents and families who are going through the hell and torment of not knowing what has happened to their loved ones, in much the same way as we know Kate and Gerry have now been suffering for the past two years. And I can hear you all saying "we shall never give up on you Madeleine" which is a most wonderful gesture of faith, belief and love for an innocent child who does not deserve to be absent and out of the reach of her parents love and affection. However, I cannot help but think that after such a long period of time doubts must must inevitably begin to overshadow those admirable gestures of trust and belief that we have all shared over these past two years. But no matter how painful it may be, some time soon we shall all have to start to accepting the realization that the odds of ever finding Madeleine are now receeding ever so quickly. Of course there are those amonst us who quite understandably will totally reject those conclusions which is their choice but for others it will be a case of eventually facing up to the distressing but unpalatable truth. Having said that for some "Hope is Eternal!"

Alroy

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next