Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money.

+6
rosemary
clairesy
sadie
christabel
AlexG
vee8
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. - Page 2 Empty Re: GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money.

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:32 am

So the theory is this GNR officer is innocent and probably the victim of identity theft.

This is so easy to prove. When was the account opened? And who opened it, after all it has to be signed for.

Now if the account was opened just in time for the first deposit, then it may not be his. If opened for a long time, and addresses match, or regular use prior to deposits, then very suspicious.

TIming is a little too suspicious for me.

Also, have any withdrawals been made? Where, when, how (ie atm or internet, or over the counter - where one must sign again) were any withdrawals made.

How were the deposits made? If electronic, then they are fully traceable. If in person, then someone signed. Were they all at the same branch or spread around? Because how many people come in and deposit exactly 10,000 Euros in cash (none would be my bet) and it is so unusual that it should have been flagged by the bank's internal audit systems.

And if the GNR officer is on the take, he would be unlikely to have had the account in his own name. This stinks to high heaven, but really it should be very easy to identify if the GNR officer was involved with that account. I suspect the GNR officer has been set up, or is the victim of a very co-incidental identity fraud (very strong co-incidence - what would be the statistics of that happening).
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. - Page 2 Empty Re: GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money.

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:08 am

I agree Diane and the timing is very suspicious, as usual it is when something big is happening regarding Madeleine and the McCanns. I feel this was done to incriminate this GNR and so take publicity away from the fact that is now emerging and which most sensible people accept is, Madeleine was abducted from her bed in PDL.

What is the betting that this somehow links back to Amaral? Last week he tried to discredit Marcos with that bizarre court action to get him certified insane, that did not work, again most sensible people saw right through him, so then we got this?

I think they are trying somehow to blame this on the McCanns? yeah I know, beggars belief doesn't it?

What next? What is he going to give the newspapers next?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:37 am

Rosie

You are always right.

About this. Lets assume that the GNR Officer's account (or an account in his name which isnt his) has had multiple 10,000 Euros deposits made, starting from just after Madeleine was abducted. And that basically was has been reported is true. (Long shot I know but lets look at it as being true).

It is not possible to alter the bank's records to do this (not going into the reasons why but even if done, it would be found quickly), so the deposits must have been made on the day they show as having been deposited.

If this is related to Madeleine, then it is clearly a conspiracy involving multiple persons, just simply because of the GNR officer and the person paying him. And that applies regardless of whether the GNR officer was complicit or not (and I am going with NOT).

I totally agree about the timing. Another co-incidence? Also, why is the secrecy laws governing policing in Portugal being circumvented again. I doubt that the deposits have only just become known, being that they began over 2 years ago. But they are now public knowledge now, when they should still be secret. Just who did leak these details to the press?

This GNR officer is either innocent or very very stupid (account for an alleged bribe in own name). And if innocent, someone is willing to ruin his name, and paint him as corrupt. Who would have reason to do that?

Follow the cash trail, find who is leaking to the press. It is a game of connect the dots, and a few more dots have appeared on the page.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 am

Alex

Is that right? Was the action taken in April of 2008.

Why? Was this taken to try to stop the case that Amaral just lost?

How is it that it just became public? or is it public again? Another leak? Is the appeal the reason for it becoming public?

This is getting increasingly bizarre.

Alex, do you know when the GNR Officer's bank account found? Was it recent or was it too long ago and has just seen the light of day (public attention) now.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 am

Alex I know this is Amaral personally who has done this to Marcos, just last week he circulated this story to the Portuguese press, he is deliberately trying to smear Marcos character. If you look in our members part I will copy the document in there for you to see!

Diane I would bet because of what Amaral did to Marcos last week and then this story breaks too and someone leaked this to the press, there is definite smear tactics going on and someone doesn't care who they hurt in the process. I would say that GNR has been done up like a kipper! And who is this pointing to?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 am

I put it here for you to read, as there is so many email addresses I am not comfortable putting it in the public domain, I will think about doing it though, just to show what Amaral may be up to.

Miscellaneous Topics (Members Only)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:13 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. - Page 2 Empty Here is The Redacted Version.

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am

This is the email that accompanied those documents being sent to the papers last week about Marcos, they were sent by Goncalo Amaral.

Alex and Diane do you see what I mean? That report also appeared in the Correo De Manio, the very next day! (last week)

This is getting serious and it keeps on leading back to Amaral!

De: gonçalo amaral

Data: 14/06/2009 20:20:42

Para:

REDACTED TO OMIT AROUND 40 NAMES AND EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT HE SENT THE DOCUMENTS TO LAST WEEK, BUT I RETAIN THE ORIGINAL COPY

Assunto: Gonçalo Amaral - Comunicado

Caros,

Junto remeto cópia do texto integral de requerimento a apresentar nos
Serviços do Ministério Público.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Gonçalo Amaral

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:21 am

Rosie and Alex

Thanks for that.

I smell desperation, it has a certain stench about it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:24 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:42 am

You guys have done really well with this one. So Baptista sounds as though he might be in the clear. Am i right?

I now want to post an edit to a previous post I made in this thread. I sctually did this edit earlier tonight, but think that I should bring it into full view

Seems like more Red herrings to me, but am too tired to think it out. What do you make of it all?

THe blue part is the edit

Edit post
Preview
Jose Baptista

Waiter at the tapas bar?
Waiter who said the tapas group did NOT do checks every half hour?
Waiter who claimed that Kate came back shouting "They've taken her. They've taken her"? This comment caused so much trouble for the McCanns

http://www.theinsider.com/news/531743_Madeleine_McCann_Robert_Murat_Investigates_Paedo_Panic_And_A_New_Witness

Madeleine McCann: Robert Murat Investigates, Paedo Panic And A New Witness0 votes I Like It I Don't Like It
Flag ItShare It

Add to your Favorites!
See More...
MADDYWATCH - Anorak’s at-a-glance guide to press coverage of Madeleine McCann.

DAILY EXPRESS front page: “MADELEINE – POLICE QUIZ WAITER FOR THIRD TIME – Tapas bar worker holds the key”

The Tapas One! Is he Jose Baptista, the Tapas Waiter? The Express says it is another waiter. The Tapas Two?

The Portuguese man is “said to have been the first person to see Kate McCann as she raised the alarm after discovering her daughter had gone missing from the family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. He has allegedly given a dramatically different account of the events on May 3 from statements made by the McCanns and their friends”

Page 7: “Waiter’s evidence ‘will be trump card in police case against McCanns’” - Says the police? Says Metodo 3? No, says “a report”. One newspaper’s opinion is now another paper’s front-page news

Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias notes: “This waiter is a witness considered crucial to the investigation. The investigators want to find out about what happened during dinner – the conversations and the McCanns’ behaviour as well as their alleged trips to the apartment. The employee still insists it is not true that the child’s parents checked their children every half hour”

Kate McCann is a “39-year-old GP” – Such are the facts

Baptista told investigators that Kate screamed: “They’ve taken her. They’ve taken her” when she discovered Madeleine gone

Says McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell: “Kate has consistently and categorically absolutely denied she said that on the verandah. She may have said it at some stage as a general remark, but she did not run out with this phrase. Whoever this guy is, and if he is saying this, he is either making it up or he is mistaken. Kate, Gerry and their friends told the truth. They will continue to maintain their stories, because it is the truth. Whatever this guy is saying we reject it – it is not true”

Edit: I have just come across this in Alroys " A COMPLETE REVIEW...." by Honestbroker, and i am worried that I might be repeating a myth.

The Smith initiative laid to rest AND independent evidence of regular checks ...
honestbroker on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:55 am

A specious line of reasoning (in support of the notion that Mr Smith and his family saw Gerry) runs that no one outside the group of diners and the McCanns' friends vouched for Gerry's whereabouts and, well, they would say that, wouldn't they? The files say otherwise. But I'll return to that point.

First, an observation of plain common sense. I've found, from the files, an independent source that, indeed, puts the Smith sighting at 2200. Surely, if, at this time, Gerry was hotfooting it down to the beach with the body of his dead daughter, Kate would have given him a bit more leeway than to raise the alarm at precisely that moment. More than that, Gerry's absence from the restaurant for a period of time sufficient for him to have buried his daughter is something, surely, that would have been remarked upon by very many people. Yet I've been through the witness statements of the tapas staff on duty at the restaurant on that fateful night of May 3rd, and not one does.

Now take a look at this:

SVETLANA S. V.

Russian citizen - kitchen assistant:

He reports that yesterday, someone whom he believes to be the father of the missing child, left the table where he was dining with a group of friends (8 0r 9 in number) fro around 30 minutes. On his return, a woman, whom he believes to be the wife of the latter, left, in the table in her turn, and after a very short time, all the guests left the table with the exception of an older lady who told the informant's colleagues that the child had disappeared. During the whole time he was working, between 2.30 and 11pm, he didn't see anyone with blond, "Rasta," locks.

And then this:

Joaquim Jos� Moreira Baptista

Waiter
Time/Date: 18H50 2007/05/06
Portuguese National

� Is employed as a waiter in the Tapas restaurant since 12th of February, 2007;
� Works daily from 16H00 to 24H00, with the exception of Saturdays, where he begins at 11H30 and leaves at 18H00;
� The nationality of the clients who frequent the restaurant are mostly foreign nationals (mostly from the U.K.) and who stay in the Ocean Club;
� Was aware of picture of the missing child and the group of British tourists that accompanied her but was unaware of their names;
� About a week before the disappearance, the same group would dine almost exclusively at the Tapas restaurant;
� During the times he saw the group dining in the restaurant, he never saw any children with them;
� He does not remember having seen Madeleine �face to face�, and knows her from the photograph circulating at the time of her disappearance;
� It was normal for the men of the dining group, to get up and leave the restaurant and return minutes later. The witness is not aware of where the men were going to but that they would be gone for about 15 minutes;
� The witness can speak clearly to these events because many times he had to bring back the entre/dinner plate of said client(s), until they returned to the table;
� Remembers that on the night of Thursday, the 03rd of May, 2007, Madeleine�s parents dined at the Tapas restaurant, together with the normal group of people. He believes that they arrived between the hours of 20H00 and 21H00;
� He remembers that it was around nine people and remembers having taken the orders of the group;
� Later, between 22H00 and 22H30, he was in the kitchen, and was alerted, by a colleague, to the fact that a guest entered the restaurant screaming, and at this point, the entire group left in a panic;
� His colleague proceeded to tell him that the (screaming) individual indicated that a child had gone missing;
� A few minutes later, the witness noticed that there was a lot of agitation, with many people looking for the child;
� The information that followed was that the missing child, a girl, was the daughter of one of the British couples, referred to above;
� At this point, the witness states that there was no suspicious activity, that he was aware of, around the Ocean Club immediate areas;
� No one asked the witness about the habits of the group or about other groups in particular, or the children of said groups;
� Also states that on Thursday, the day Madeleine disappeared, as he arrived at work, he did not notice the presence of anyone who looked strange/out of place or of a suspicious nature;
� Witness states that towards the end of the day, the immediate restaurant area, is a quiet area with nor many people about;
� The witness notes that with regards the disappearance of Madeleine, there is nothing else he can add or comment on that would clarify the motive of the disappearance.

By the accounts of the friends of the McCanns, Gerry's absence was much shorter than that indicated by our Russian friend, but that is scarcely surprising. His duties would have been, primarily, in the kitchen and it would have been no part of his remit, or indeed, business, to keep tabs on the comings and goings of guests. I'm sure he recollected events conscientiously and to the very best of his ability. That he should be slightly awry with his times is really neither here nor there.

More than that, while the Russian kitchen worker has Gerry at the restaurant at 2200, when Kate raised the alarm, the Portuguese waiter lends credence to the notion of regular checks on the children.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. - Page 2 Empty Sadie

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Very interesting! I have noticed this part (in red) about the statement from the Russian kitchen assistant, why would she say this? Was she prompted or specifically asked to give this? Or is she saying she saw someone like this hanging around and it has not translated properly? (This does often happen I notice, especially when it is an online translation and not done by someone who can speak, read and write Portuguese) I have a specific reason for mentioning this, which you will see below. The connection has been made before of course, but put this picture, with that particular two line comment, strikes me as odd.

SVETLANA S. V.

Russian citizen - kitchen assistant:

He reports that yesterday, someone whom he believes to be the father of the missing child, left the table where he was dining with a group of friends (8 0r 9 in number) fro around 30 minutes. On his return, a woman, whom he believes to be the wife of the latter, left, in the table in her turn, and after a very short time, all the guests left the table with the exception of an older lady who told the informant's colleagues that the child had disappeared.
During the whole time he was working, between 2.30 and 11pm, he didn't see anyone with blond, "Rasta," locks.

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. - Page 2 B060E0CA-AB66-CD81-6AFEC0A084E57E86

GNR officer reportedly recieved a large sum of money. - Page 2 JoaquimMarquesSOL_450x300

Personally, I do not think this person looks like the sketch and I do wonder what his hair was like when Madeleine disappeared. This person of course, is another who has a history of sex offences. I have highlighted in red the parts that make me look at this, which I think may be of significance. However, I am not suggesting that this man had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, I am only seeking to highlight, that once again we have, something of interest and once again, if nothing to do with his inquiry, is yet another bizarre coincidence. (How many 'coincidences' can one investigation come across, before piecing them all together actually starts forming some kind of picture?)

The man in the sketch of Madeleine McCann's alleged abductor (a)is a convicted sex attacker, it is claimed.

Joaquim Jose Marques has been identified as a pig farmer who raped a British tourist in the town where Madeleine disappeared.

Marques raped his (b) teenage victim while (c) an accomplice targeted her friend, Portuguese daily Diario de Noticias has reported.

He was sentenced to five years in jail for the attack in 1995 in Praia da Luz, the same resort where Madeleine, 4, disappeared last May.

His (d)accomplice, unnamed by the newspaper, was also convicted of rape, it reported.

The newspaper went on to claim that he is on police file for being a gun-runner and drugs (e)trafficker.

He was linked to Madeleine's disappearance earlier this week after being identified from a new e-fit of a man suspected of snatching her from her holiday flat on May 3.

Portuguese police have reported to have questioned him twice - but are thought to have(f) ruled him out of their inquiries.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01/JoaquimMarquesSOL_450x300.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html%3Fin_article_id%3D85852%26in_page_id%3D34&usg=__SgV0FEYm-38DTMrdX9NJGIQOKA4=&h=300&w=450&sz=98&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=FDKIZLky-DHcVM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpig%2Bfarmer%2Bpraia%2Bda%2Bluz%2Bmadeleine%2Bmccann%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1W1GEUA_en%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

(a) Yet another convicted sex attacker
(b) Teenage victims
(c) Was with an accomplice
(b and c equate with Raymond Hewlett's MO. He has teenage victims among his offenses and also, he is thought to have worked with an accomplice, in one particular horrific attack)
(d) The accomplice is unnamed, I wonder who this was?
(e) This pig farmer is said to be a drugs trafficker, wouldn't this have put him under auspices of one 'Goncalo Amaral'? Amaral was once head of the drugs squad!
(f) Again he has been ruled out of the enquiries by the PJ. Of course this is their job to do this and they have to eliminate, but in view of what we now know and what continues to come to light, I am very uneasy about the kind of people that appear to have been ruled out of the enquiries and I wonder if there is any mention in the files of why this man was ruled out?
He has also been suspected of gun-running, then why have the Portuguese authorities allowed him to keep weaponry? Apparently he threatened reporters with his shotgun! Th

Also, this man has dreadlocks! (Rasta hairstyle, you can clearly see them in the picture.)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 pm

One thing further, this man is butt ugly and if his hair was cut short, I feel he closely resembles the man seen hanging around outside the apartment, in the run up to the abduction and closely resembles that 'spotty man picture'.
I wonder if one of the eye witness could rule him out as being the man they saw?
I wonder what his accomplice looks like?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 am

littleminx wrote:
sadie wrote:
littleminx wrote:hi sadie,

yes i remember this, hes girlfriend/wife also wrked there and she is the image of caroll everetts drawing!!

minx x

Any chance you can post the girl friends face and Carol Everetts drawing Minxy? Please

Visuals are my speciallity

hi sadie, i will look for the pics and put them up asap...

minx x
Are these the two that allegedly went into hiding..?.....Then as usual with this case...we heard no more ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2