Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murat - What are your thoughts on him ?

+5
dianeh
archer
christabel
kateno.51
Tinkerbell43
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Murat - What are your thoughts on him ? - Page 2 Empty Murat

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:48 am

I dont know if he is involved with Madeleine's disappearance but I do believe he has not been truthful.

However, I wonder if he also has been the victim of circumstance and targeted by the PJ because he is not Portuguese. He definitely has questions to answer (or may already have answered them) but initially, the leaks from the PJ were all about him. Now after seeing what the PJ have tried to do the McCanns, I have doubts about how they handled Murat. Was he a bit of a scapegoat and then dropped when they thought they could get the McCanns?

Murat is a bit of a strange one, with his weird website, his not knowing his own cousin,living in the same town,his weird girlfriend, Malinka etc etc, so he is worth a look and for M3 to investigate separately after the files are released. But I just dont know if any answers are to be found there at all.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Murat - What are your thoughts on him ? - Page 2 Empty Sian

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Didnt say he was squeaky clean, just saying the he may have had nothing to do with Madeleine. There are any number of illicit things he could be involved in, which he would like to keep secret, which accounts for his lies. And none of them may be related to Madeleine.

This is what Vee8 was also saying.

The problem with the secrecy of the investigation, is that we dont know what the PJ did to investigate him. But what I do find very strange, is that he seems to have lied (number 1 lie is his alibi according to press reports) to protect himself (from what???) and if for someother illegal activity, then why has he not been investigate/charged for that. Perhaps it is part of a larger investigation, or maybe the PJ couldnt get anything on him. It makes me wonder if he really did lie, or was his changing alibi part of the PJ's smear campaign against him.

I really dont know. But there are definitely enough 'strange' happenings around him, to warrant a very thorough investigation, even if that investigation leads away from Madeleine. And if it wasnt him that was around, who was it, and where are they now. Does this person (lookalike) have Madeleine? If he was there, what was he doing and why lie about it? Being there and lying doesnt make him the abductor. It does imo make him a suspect or at least worthy of investigation.

This will become apparent when the files are open. Even if we never see it for ourselves, the McCanns and their investigators will see what has been done to investigate Murat. And take it further if need be.

Last edited by dianeh on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Murat - What are your thoughts on him ? - Page 2 Empty i love this master piece please read to our own very own r.murat

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:56 am

2 more credible witnesses have come forward to say that they saw Robert Murat on the night Madeline was abducted, this puts the number of independent witnesses who say they saw him on the night in question to 8.

Nothing more abhorrent.

I watched the sky news documentary on this case and a local witness stated that there was no way Robert Murat was in the area on the night in question because all of the locals were searching and never saw him, and that it was only 3 people who did see him, accusing 3 of the Tapas 9 of lying, this adds another 5 independent witnesses to the Tapas 3.
She stated that many locals were out searching the night Madeline was abducted and none of them saw him, were all of the locals looking for Madeline at or outside her apartment all night or were they looking in the local community no where near the apartment?

I doubt any local who knew Murat spent any time near the complex that night, Robert Murat was not out in the local town searching, apprently he was seen loitering around the vicinity of the complex, were none of the locals went, so it is quite obvious that no locals saw him on the night in question, the ones to see him were those on holiday in the complex and those who worked in the complex.

Trial by media and Sky news' guilt.

The Sky news documentary was another poor piece of journalism that inadvertently laid blame at the parents feet again, those who made it believe the parents are guilty so used this documentary to state that fact and then showed it to the world - Using this case for their own ends

I hope that once this is ended if there are any grounds for the McCann family to sue that they will, for the sake of their daughter.

Back to top Go down

Murat - What are your thoughts on him ? - Page 2 Empty my own veiw

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:41 am

This is my own personal thought of what steps i would have done if i were a pj officer,thankfully i am not.................

We have 5 people here all which have been questioned in connection with little Maddie

Robert Murat Jenny Murat the german lover micheala and her husband louis Antonio and not to forget malinka

Sian

Back to top Go down

Murat - What are your thoughts on him ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Murat - What are your thoughts on him ?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2