Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral Sentenced!!

+4
clairesy
Marilyn
Pedro Silva
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

Amaral Sentenced!! Empty Amaral Sentenced!!

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 3:26 am

Gonçalo Amaral was sentenced to a year and a half in prison with suspended sentence for misrepresentation of evidence

Back to top Go down

Amaral Sentenced!! Empty Re: Amaral Sentenced!!

Post by Rosie Sat May 23, 2009 4:16 am

Justice prevailed! I said last week that I thought he would be given a guilty verdict, now I have to find out what happens to him next!

I hope the arrogant swine likes the inside of the court room, he will soon be back there facing defamation and libel charges.

Not looking good for you now is it Porky? Jailfor5Arguidos Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 23, 2009 4:55 am

applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat May 23, 2009 4:58 am

The judge says Leonor was beaten by PJ agents but as she couldn't identify exactly who did it .. then this part was quashed.
Falsification of evidence remained and a cover-up too .. and this guy was allowed to head up yet another investigation into a missing child.
Are the dominos beginning to drop .. My God, I hope so.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun May 31, 2009 10:43 pm

So do I Marilyn!

There is just so much you can get away with and Amaral has gone way over his quota. The man is becoming more unstable with each passing day and his claims are now contradicting his previous claims and his accusations and pretence of knowledge are becoming more and more bizarre.

Apparently he is now letting it be known that he actually knows where the body of Madeleine McCann is hidden! affraid

So not only has Amaral just been found guilty and sentenced to 18 months for lying and concealing evidence of a torture, he is now apparently proclaiming that he knows where Madeleine is and if this is true, then he risks going straight back to court for concealing evidence of the whereabouts of a body in what would then be termed as a murder inquiry!
This is perverting the course of justice. Perverting the course of a murder inquiry..Withholding evidence..Lying.

He should find himself back in court immediately to answer these charges and if he is found guilty then his 18 month suspended sentence increased and must then be commuted to be served behind bars!

If what he is saying is true, then he has been purposefully obstructing an investigation, he has been frustrating the inquiry into a missing child!

If what he is saying is not true, then he is still frustrating the inquiry of a missing child by deliberately giving out misleading and untrue information.

In which case he is in breach, he has NOT been of the good behaviour his suspended prison sentence demands and he should go straight back to court and his 18 month suspended prison sentence commuted to him serving it behind bars!

Either way Goncalo Amaral appears to be in breach of his 18 months suspended prison sentence terms.

Equally one should bear in mind, if he is going around saying these things, is he now becoming a liability to Portugal's name?

Is in in fact a fantasist who is unable to tell fact from fiction?

Is this why he has been involved in so much controversy in all of his cases?

If so then why was he allowed anywhere near the Madeleine McCann investigation?

Someone must now step in and do something about Goncalo Amaral.

It is not the McCanns or poor little Madeleine who is harming Portugal's good name and ruining their tourist industry, it appears to be Goncalo Amaral, he is doing this all on his own.

Question is why?

Question; is also why is the Portuguese government allowing Goncalo Amaral to swan around Europe like a loose cannon making Portugal look like the laughing stock of the European Union?

Must be something pretty big if this is the case!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun May 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Regarding the above, it seems to me that perhaps Goncalo Amaral is now scared of the progress obviously being made by the McCanns detectives and perhaps he is thrashing about in the dark, trying to put people off by deliberately saying he knows where the body is concealed, so as to make them think that Madeleine is dead?

I have not got a clue what he is doing and I do not think anyone else has either and come to think of it, I do not think that Amaral knows what he is doing anymore, he appears to have lost his grip on reality.

The Portuguese government, the judiciary etc must be absolutely aghast at his latest claims, they have to be wondering how they are going to shut him up.

They could try arresting him, bringing him in and making him an official witness and making him answer the great many questions about his involvement in the Madeleine McCann case.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 am

hes merely clutching at straws,like a child who's been punished and then stamps their feet by announcing something to get attention....................i know who done it for real!!! etc etc

its all bull s### he as no idea where her body is,he doesn't even know if she is dead........he is just pushing his theory onto others because no one will listen to him and hes been stopped from working on the case by his superiors etc....................just like a child hes now having a temper tantrum. But imo just like a child i think after they have stamped their feet enough times and talked enough crap they should be punished for it.

Hes the bully in the school play ground,as an adult hes the bully in work,the mouthy one who believes they are right all the time ,how dare anyone undermine his word..............how dare anyone contradict his word on a matter.He is right and his word as to be gospel,nothing else can be considered because the power freak is correct all the time etc...he reminds of someone i know,if he says the book is black then the book is black,even if its red. A know it all,and a don't like to be proved wrong person. They think they are the ones who have all the answers and thats the way they work at home to,you will probably find his family is in the same position with rules and issues at home....hes the boss,he wears the trousers,don't you undermine me.

I lay the pavement for you to walk to walk on it........what does that mean?....i have an idea,and that's the sort of thing i could imagine him saying..............in other words,do as i say,not as i do etc
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 am

Goodness knows what he thinks, he doesn't make any sense and he is now contradicting his own words! Even hardened antis are now doubting him.

By mentioning this about a body, I think he may be trying to panic the McCanns, he forgets, for them to panic they need to be guilty and as every normal person knows they are not, then I hope he is not going to hold his breath too long!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 am

Rosiepops wrote: then I hope he is not going to hold his breath too long!

Sorry Rosie, I hope he DOES hold his breath, for a very LONG time!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 am

*deleted*

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

Surely if he knew she was dead and now.also where her body is then he would say so???why wouldn't he say so???Doesn't make sense to me at all.The guys been dragged through the media with numerous reports of corruption etc etc and he as the truth in his hands but doesn't say???Hmmmmmmmmmm where is the body then gonc???why not come clean and say exactly where the body is???If i knew where Madeleine was i would say right away,if i knew she was dead and also where her body was then id be dammed if i sat on that info and instead authored a book to say everything BUT.

If he knows where Madeleine's body is then why in the name of god hasnt he gone to her and taken police with him to prove it???? urmmm,maybe because he knows nothing?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 am

clairesy wrote:Surely if he knew she was dead and now.also where her body is then he would say so???why wouldn't he say so???Doesn't make sense to me at all.The guys been dragged through the media with numerous reports of corruption etc etc and he as the truth in his hands but doesn't say???Hmmmmmmmmmm where is the body then gonc???why not come clean and say exactly where the body is???If i knew where Madeleine was i would say right away,if i knew she was dead and also where her body was then id be dammed if i sat on that info and instead authored a book to say everything BUT.

If he knows where Madeleine's body is then why in the name of god hasnt he gone to her and taken police with him to prove it???? urmmm,maybe because he knows nothing?

Maybe he is going to charge for the information, clairsey? Laffin Gotta make his mega bucks hasn't he?

Actually, if he does know where the body is, then he has some serious questions coming his way!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 pm

In my opinion, he wants more protagonism, trying to divert people´s minds. His sentence in a court of law says all.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 am

He is probably lining up in his sights his next money making venture, probably looking around for another disappeared child to fail and parents to accuse and put through all kinds of hell!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 am

Pedro Silva wrote:In my opinion, he wants more protagonism, trying to divert people´s minds. His sentence in a court of law says all.
I agree with you Pedro...........Also surely Amaral isn't stupid enough to with hold evidence especially in case which he was supposedly heading.....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:46 am

Catkins wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:In my opinion, he wants more protagonism, trying to divert people´s minds. His sentence in a court of law says all.
I agree with you Pedro...........Also surely Amaral isn't stupid enough to with hold evidence especially in case which he was supposedly heading.....

well he withheld truth enough hasn't he?.Personally i wouldn't put anything past a person who is heartless enough to confront two distraught people with a loads of lies on order to get a confession from them.IMO he would lie about anything.I couldn't look a person in the eye ,watch hem cry and shake with fear then tell them they are at fault and that i have proof even though i know dam well im lying.You would have to completely cold to do such a thing would you.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 am

he should be charged then with perverting the course of justice.think that's what its called. lol.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 am

Rosiepops wrote:So do I Marilyn!

There is just so much you can get away with and Amaral has gone way over his quota. The man is becoming more unstable with each passing day and his claims are now contradicting his previous claims and his accusations and pretence of knowledge are becoming more and more bizarre.

Apparently he is now letting it be known that he actually knows where the body of Madeleine McCann is hidden! affraid

So not only has Amaral just been found guilty and sentenced to 18 months for lying and concealing evidence of a torture, he is now apparently proclaiming that he knows where Madeleine is and if this is true, then he risks going straight back to court for concealing evidence of the whereabouts of a body in what would then be termed as a murder inquiry!
This is perverting the course of justice. Perverting the course of a murder inquiry..Withholding evidence..Lying.

He should find himself back in court immediately to answer these charges and if he is found guilty then his 18 month suspended sentence increased and must then be commuted to be served behind bars!

If what he is saying is true, then he has been purposefully obstructing an investigation, he has been frustrating the inquiry into a missing child!

If what he is saying is not true, then he is still frustrating the inquiry of a missing child by deliberately giving out misleading and untrue information.

In which case he is in breach, he has NOT been of the good behaviour his suspended prison sentence demands and he should go straight back to court and his 18 month suspended prison sentence commuted to him serving it behind bars!

Either way Goncalo Amaral appears to be in breach of his 18 months suspended prison sentence terms.

Equally one should bear in mind, if he is going around saying these things, is he now becoming a liability to Portugal's name?

Is in in fact a fantasist who is unable to tell fact from fiction?

Is this why he has been involved in so much controversy in all of his cases?

If so then why was he allowed anywhere near the Madeleine McCann investigation?

Someone must now step in and do something about Goncalo Amaral.

It is not the McCanns or poor little Madeleine who is harming Portugal's good name and ruining their tourist industry, it appears to be Goncalo Amaral, he is doing this all on his own.

Question is why?

Question; is also why is the Portuguese government allowing Goncalo Amaral to swan around Europe like a loose cannon making Portugal look like the laughing stock of the European Union?

Must be something pretty big if this is the case!

From memory, there is now at least FOUR different court cases pending against Goncalo Amaral in Portugal.

This man is a former police officer, sworn to uphold the law of Portugal and was found guilty of lying, withholding evidence of a torture, he was forced to leave his profession after being sacked from the high profile investigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance and abduction, for misconduct, he was also demoted from his position of police chief in Portimao and pushed into taking early retirement.

Apparently in Portugal, if this is a first offence you are treated with leniency, this may be the case for an ordinary citizen, but should this be the same for a former officer of the law?

Surely Goncalo Amaral when found guilty of such serious offences as concealing evidence of a torture and committing perjury (lying under oath), an example should have been made out of him? If not what kind of message is being sent to the rest of Portugal? That it is OK to torture a woman, it is OK to allow five burly men to inflict harm on a woman and force her into confessing something she has not done?

Leonor's lawyer has appealed against the lenient sentence of Goncalo Amaral, asking that the sentence be commuted so he serve an actual term in prison, he has also asked for the sentence to be increased, in view of everything coming to light, even since Amaral was found guilty and convicted of turning a blind eye to the torture of a woman in police custody, more serious revelations and more court cases have been filed against him, then my prediction about that Amaral's sentence will be converted, looks set to happen - IF the Portuguese judiciary has finally had enough of this disgraced former detective, who gave Portuguese justice an atrocious name to the rest of the world and who continues to give them an atrocious name and continues to use the name of Madeleine McCann to line his own bank balance and keep his on off wife in designer frocks, the wife who appears to look terrified in every picture taken of her!

Talking of money, Goncalo Amaral must be on some kind of police pension, does he continue to receive this pension, even though he is now a convicted criminal?

Also since the Leonor Cipriano case, Goncalo Amaral has been charged with yet another count of torture concerning her husband Leandro, this is another serious trial coming up for Amaral.

How much longer can he remain a free man?

It is interesting to read the Amaral apologists blindly defending this man, when there is overwhelming evidence that he corrupt and has actually been found guilty if lying and everything else that has come to light since.

They seem to be able to easily overlook all the evidence that has been proved and that which is stacking against Amaral with each passing day.

Are they blind or just stupid and as the other fantasist Tony Bennett's pamphlet has been based on what we all know now is a tissue of lies, his time is also coming.

The antis whole reason to exist on the internet is imploding, their whole case (if they ever had one) has totally and utterly disintegrated around them and yet they still do not see it!

One question, forget the chicken and the egg, I ask:

Who came first, Goncalo Amaral or Duarte Levy?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down