Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine

+6
calcite51
clairesy
christabel
littleminx
Pedro Silva
sadie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine - Page 2 Empty Re: An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine

Post by christabel Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:10 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Hi Chicane,

Are you able to supply a link ? for some reason I cannot view videos on the forum, all I get is a blank square with a little mozaic in the top left corner.

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine - Page 2 720908 Tinks, just for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPck38Zy1A
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine - Page 2 Empty Re: An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:57 am

christabel wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:Hi Chicane,

Are you able to supply a link ? for some reason I cannot view videos on the forum, all I get is a blank square with a little mozaic in the top left corner.

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine - Page 2 720908 Tinks, just for you

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPck38Zy1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPck38Zy1A[/quote[/url]]

Aw thank you Chris x

Chicane that is lovely, it has brought a real lump to my throat.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:10 pm

An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine - Page 2 985497

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 am

The credits are for Marijn, 15 years old and pc talented, I am proud of my foster son, lovely boy with a great future, he wants to become a judge...and if not..a lawyer.
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:39 am

wow!! hes done it!! thats fab.It looks brill on you tube! You sons good with computers,tell him hes done us proud here chicane! An appeal to anyone as information on madeleine - Page 2 30345
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:28 am

Gosh when you see all the pictures together like that, the pictures of Madeleine interposed with the McCanns' grief and disbelief, it's devastating.

Very good video, thanks to you and your son, Chicane.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2