Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd

+2
janeGT
tulip
6 posters

Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty driftwood & diamonds/Clawd

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon May 26, 2008 12:30 am

Clawdia as per usual YOU are quoting old news, looooooool. Seawitch set that blog up for general chit chat away from the Madeleine topic. Did you notice all the contributors on there with the odd exception, still post on our forum! No major fall-out, nothing sinister, no conspiracy, shame you cant say the same about that snake pit of yours.

Dont judge us by your standards, and the sinister little blog all your henchmen used to meet on for a coffee, or was you not invited to meet with the grannies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Driftwood and Diamonds

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 2:19 am

hasn't been around for a while now. Is that how desperate they are to find something to talk about? :lol: Some had a disagreement but they are OK now. Wow, that's some news.

P A T H E T I C :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Back to top Go down

Post by tulip Mon May 26, 2008 3:21 am

I can't believe that people have so little to do than to drag up a long-defunct chat blog that had nothing to do with Madeleine and try to make capital out of it. Do I scent desperation?

It should be obvious to anyone who has been looking in here that we have an active and very healthy forum, to which almost ALL previous 'pro' participants belong and regularly contribute. Plus, we are also constantly adding REAL new members!

The people on this forum are genuine, intelligent, empathetic people and we are proud to know each other.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Driftwood & Diamonds

Post by Rosie Mon May 26, 2008 4:15 am

This is probbly a pathetic attempt to get people to view the silly woman Clwd's pathetic blog, swooning over the PJ. Let's face it no one else knows it exists and even less actually care that it does!

Virtually everyone posts on this forum AND the blog and we all get along just fine and as Tulip says, we are adding real and genuine members all the time, unlike the Vile blog, where the ego of Vile is so great that she has to add her own personas to bump herself up with praise.

I note that Vile has trawled out "Joe" AKA as "JOSIE PUBLIC" KA as no other than Vile Viv/Felicity/Bestrest/Onclearday/Penelope/Plainwaters/Ellie/etc/etc/etc

My goodness Vile, I know you have got a pretty vacuous space between your ears but this is getting really ridiculous.

Here is a saying just for you Vile:

"Self praise is no recommendation!"

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Thhappydance Waves @ Vile and Clawd.

Here is the post I sent to Clueless Clawd, who of course hasn't got the guts or what it takes to publish it, but then I knew this and wasn't expecting it to be published.

Claudia, you are even more of an intellectual lightweight than even I thought you are.

Do you honestly view the abduction of a child (any child) as some kind of macabre competition, to be won or lost, the winners you hope will be your bent, twisted and corrupt PJ? In my opinion of course.

When all this comes crashing down around your PJ and your country's head, please do not say that you were not sufficiently warned.

Justice indeed and justice will be done and will be seen to be done, this is a promise.

25th May 2008.

Now stop it Clawd, you are embarrassing your host at a time when she can least afford to be embarrassed and especilly when the net is closing in on your beloved but maybe corrupt PJ.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Re: driftwood & diamonds/Clawd

Post by janeGT Mon May 26, 2008 4:26 am

I agree with all posts made on this.

This now defunct blog was a chat AWAY from the Madeleine case. Noone was deleted.......no big fall outs as described by Claudia at all - she does not know the facts, so makes things up, as usual, probably not knowing she is even doing it now - as it is 2nd nature to her.

If you want REAL bulllying, deletions, aggression, falling out, targetting, downright nastiness, intimidation..... look at your own blogs Claudia as there are prime examples there... but I know you do not like being confused by facts do you. Silly silly girl.

And some very public cyberbreakdowns too, 2345.99% insane, swedish mum, bianca oh dear oh dear. Ecolilab is now expressing advanced symptoms too. YOU SHOULD AND MUST BE SO PROUD.

And now your blog defending charged (which the McCanns ar NOT!!!!!!) PJ officers - resigned too, any left to police in PdL now? More resigned than in posts it appears. How proud of a 'gentleman police force' you must be. don't agree???...just thump them into a confession never mind the truth or justice. confused

hahaahaha or lololololo
LOOOOOOOSER Claudia. Get your own house/s in order before targetting others. You just don't think at all do you? 🇳🇴 :( :silent: affraid
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 am

PMSL
I thought that site was named after both blog sites ?
Driftwood = Viles :twisted:
Diamonds = Ours :D

Rosie, you know we all love you dwarling and don't forget all your kisses ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxx
lol!

They must think we are all like the cronies that post on viles, and fall out with their own shadows
Italics just for docnot to see 🇳🇴 :geek:

Woops, sorry translating and posting at the same time :roll:

confused .com
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Driftwood and Diamonds..

Post by archer Mon May 26, 2008 10:11 am

Clawd: :evil: Really, how pathetic can you get? Just how low can you stoop? Well, we know the answer to that one, don't we? :twisted:

Clawd, I think you need to take a break - preferably a long one, you are acting like an idiot on the edge! affraid

The unity of posters on this forum obviously worries you a lot when you feel the need to 'expose' a defunct blog . A blog that was 'open' to all and any eyes, and nothing at all to do with Madeleine. What is the matter with you woman? confused

In case you hadn't noticed, the posters here are 'real' single identity people. Let me explain this in the hope that you will understand, it means ONE person is ONE poster ONLY , not having multiple I.D's. I do understand that this is a new concept to you. :cheers:

Clawd dear, have you booked your holiday yet? Perhaps you are still thinking about where to go, well dear, if the decision is proving difficult, I am sure we have some wonderful suggestions that you might like to consider. Do let us know. lol!
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 27, 2008 6:42 am

Clawdia is still wetting her knickers over this "D&D" poor aimless soul. Talking about knickers, have you seen those bikini clad gut busters Christabel has posted in the private section :lol: :lol: :lol: Check out the Rat!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 6:54 am

What a silly girl you are Claudia. You once admitted to me that you know very little about the technical side of computers and the internet.
Today you PROVED it!
Below is the cache code for the Driftwood and Diamonds link you posted on Vile's.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:_gSfWPvxG9gJ:driftwoodanddiamonds.blogspot.com/2008/04/mortgage-woes-and-views-of-ignoramous.html+rosiepops&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=65&gl=uk%3Cbr/%3E.

Now here below is the correct cached code.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:_gSfWPvxG9gJ:driftwoodanddiamonds.blogspot.com/2008/04/mortgage-woes-and-views-of-ignoramous.html+driftwoodanddiamonds+blogspot.com&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=uk

Claudia...you have not only given yourself away...but also the person who saved the file to their computer saving it in a folder they had named "rosiepops".
May I suggest you study both the above codes and see if your tiny brain can work out your BIG MISTAKE.

I am laughing my head off here..AT YOU!

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Hiya Archer In answer to one of your questions

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 6:58 am

archer wrote:Clawd: :evil: Really, how pathetic can you get? Just how low can you stoop? Well, we know the answer to that one, don't we? :twisted:

I'm guessing the answer to that one is "no lower limit"!

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Question for Clawd

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 27, 2008 7:28 am

Have you considered suing your brains for non support ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Mum and Tinks

Post by Rosie Tue May 27, 2008 8:21 am

Tinks that is the second time today you have made pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol:

[center]Mum, lets see how quickly she can work it out what she has actually done!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected error)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

driftwood & diamonds/Clawd Empty Still Makes Me Laugh!

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Have you considered suing your brains for non support ?

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 am

Rosiepops wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:Have you considered suing your brains for non support ?

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

PMSL

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down