Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

+7
maria
Rosie
dianeh
christabel
vee8
littleminx
Catkins
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry - Page 4 Empty Interview with Oprah

Post by calcite51 Wed May 06, 2009 7:40 am

I'm not surprised some of the antis are saying this.

They couldn't see the pain in Kate's and Gerry's eyes after Madeleine went missing either - I thought their pain during that time was very obvious.

On Oprah, it broke my heart to see two people in so much pain and I knew somehow that people (dimwits with no psychological degree) would start analyzing everything ie her skirt was too short for the way she sat (so she wasn't there to talk about fashion); she had dressed down, etc. They were both very dignified and never once did I hear them attack the PJ, Amaral, the investigation. They were there for one purpose and one purpose only - for that one lead that will lead them to find Madeleine.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry - Page 4 Empty Re: Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

Post by clairesy Wed May 06, 2009 8:01 am

Hi all thanks for the advice on hoe to watch the oprah show but i cant watch boo hoo i tried but don't know how to???

As for them dimwits abusing them all the time,.....they have a sick twisted answer for everything the mccanns do. They should maybe try being in a situation where your that scared and frightened you cant sleep at night or think straight, where you cry that often you could probably drown yourself in your own tears and when your screaming inside no one hears you ...that's what they probably have to face day in day out over worry for madeleine......................the antis they might change their opinions on others and not be so flippant in their opinions on how others behave or cope in a crisis if they were to try and understand just a little of how it feels to be in a bad situation beyond your control.
Baffles me beyond words how a lot people can be so insensitive to another human beings feelings it really does.It actually makes me quite sad because im dumbfounded at how someone can kick another persons when they are down. sick that is,lowest of the lowest.there are so many poeple in this world suffering some sort of pain and heartache over something that might have struck them in them lives...its sad that normal decent folk have to be the victims of that though.........while there are others who aint fit to breath the good quality fresh air around them
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry - Page 4 Empty Re: Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

Post by calcite51 Sat May 09, 2009 2:22 am

The forum on the interview with the McCann's is still opened for discussion - it was missing last night but now it is back on and we can continue to make comments.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4