Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

+7
maria
Rosie
dianeh
christabel
vee8
littleminx
Catkins
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry - Page 2 Empty Re: Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 am

Is Lardy Boy Butter mountain for real?

Did he give Kate and Gerry the chance to appear in that thing he laughably called a reconstruction?

I suppose it called be a reconstruction though, a reconstruction of his lies, excuses and buck passing.

Have you noticed he has had a make over? Had his hair cut and shaved the ferret of from beneath his nose? I suppose he didn't want to look like he had been **** diving anymore.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry - Page 2 Empty Re: Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry

Post by dianeh Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Rosie, thats a little bit cheeky.

moony
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

dianeh wrote:Rosie, thats a little bit cheeky.

moony

You're a cheeky pair, if you ask me anything! Tut tut! lol!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:50 pm

OMG I am so sorry, I have just been told by OH what **** diving is! I thought it was something completely different, honestly I did. I thought it was diving in the ocean and getting something called a **** stuck on your face! Ooops I just nearly faint when I found out. shootmyself
Laffin Laffin Laffin

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Is Lardy Boy Butter mountain for real?

Did he give Kate and Gerry the chance to appear in that thing he laughably called a reconstruction?

I suppose it called be a reconstruction though, a reconstruction of his lies, excuses and buck passing.

Have you noticed he has had a make over? Had his hair cut and shaved the ferret of from beneath his nose? I suppose he didn't want to look like he had been muff diving anymore.

pmsl that's brill i like that. Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry - Page 2 Empty hi clairesy

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 pm

See my post just now, I did not realise what I was writing, I thought a **** was something that lived on the ocean bed! Ooops Ooops Ooops

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Rosiepops wrote:OMG I am so sorry, I have just been told by OH what **** diving is! I thought it was something completely different, honestly I did. I thought it was diving in the ocean and getting something called a **** stuck on your face! Ooops I just nearly faint when I found out. shootmyself
Laffin Laffin Laffin

pmsl....diving in the ocean!!! im truly laughing out loud rosie!............. you have given me a giggle for the rest of the day!!! I cant wait to tell my sister this when she comes in later! Thats classic that is, its soo funny.

So when your on hols and in the sea do you go muff diving rosie??? Laffin

ohh dear god ive nearly cracked a rib here from laughing, must go put kettle on and chil my self now.

ohhh bless ya, innocent you see aint ya hun!!!

Last edited by clairesy on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Rosiepops wrote:See my post just now, I did not realise what I was writing, I thought a **** was something that lived on the ocean bed! Ooops Ooops Ooops

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

well you got the bed bit right i suppose Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Oh Clairesy! I am never going to live this one down, OH keeps taking the Michael out of me, keeps saying he is going for his diving tackle! shocked
Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:02 am

Laffin Laffin well u know what to expect now don't ya when he gets his diving kit on!!!!! hehe
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 am

Oh rosie, what ARE we going to do with you!!! lol!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:29 am

Rosie,

I was a bit surprised when I read the m**f comment, it didnt quite seem like you but I thought, perhaps there is another side to Rosie that we havent seen before. Laughing

And Claire, I have been sitting here laughing out loud, you are just plain naughty. My OH thinks I am insane.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 am

Oh right....so u have a oh to??Im the one to be laughed at now because when i read Rosie saying about her OH, i thought she just wasn't letting on her hubbies name but giving us his initials instead!!! But now your saying OH to....i have been forced to think agani!!! And i have realised you mean other half!!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:22 am

lad it is mot justme then Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 am

And sorry my keyboard seems to have developed a lisp!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Laffin o funny. Roie at least your keyboard allows you to have a lisp. I have to work really hard to make S's It is really making me feel Muffed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Very funny Mod, I can see this is one I am never going to live down, I had a whole run of very rude comments by email last night too! shocked
Still they did make laugh... Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Everyone seems to be ddeveloping some kind of keyboard-itis lol

OH just told me that Sky News are reporting that the McCanns are doing Oprah tonight, surely this is wrong?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Huh?? I know they are recording the show tonight. But I would have thought Cutting Edge has the exclusive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Until evidence otherwise, we all must keep in our thoughts that sweet Madeleine should be remembered as a real, findable, living little girl, who is somewhere out there, waiting to be found, this is what we must believe, everything we do must be based on this stance.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:
Until evidence otherwise, we all must keep in our thoughts that sweet Madeleine should be remembered as a real, findable, living little girl, who is somewhere out there, waiting to be found, this is what we must believe, everything we do must be based on this stance.

Quite right Pedro. Keep hope alive!!

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:01 am

Rosie out of curiosity can i ask if you know what ''muffty day'' is??

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

It isnt made up its a real name for a real day.Just wondered if you might know what it means..im baffled!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 am

I could hazzard a guess Claire bellylaugh

But I think Mufti Day is a none uniform day for school children raising funds highfive
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Oprah Interview 4th May with Kate & Gerry - Page 2 Empty "Oh No He Doesn't"

Post by christabel Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:16 am

Change of tune, don't you think?

24 horas was Mistaken: Gonçalo Amaral Never Asked to go on Oprah

The 24horas article and cover page of 22nd of April announced that Gonçalo Amaral wanted to go on Oprah to give his version of events, the article translated in this blog was even manipulated accordingly by Daily Star's, in a poor editorial style, who called Gonçalo Amaral, GONCALA - a woman's name? - with the usual adjectives, disgraced, axed cop... This is neither the first nor the last time that we see serious unfounded and unsourced articles in both the Portuguese and in the British media. Contrary to what the Portuguese media in general have been 'informing' over the last two weeks or so, Oprah's show featuring the McCanns is neither hosting them live in the studio nor to be broadcast on the 3rd of May.

The following are two clipped segments of journalist Hernâni Carvalho's rubric named 'Crime He Said' on TVI's morning show, translated into English for your convenience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciGiPcReV_g&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjoana%2Dmorais%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F2008%2F09%2Fmaddie%2Dcase%2Dguilty%2Ehtml&feature=player_embedded
April 22nd, 2009 – Excerpts about the McCann case/Gonçalo Amaral

Luis Goucha - LG
Cristina Ferreira - CF
Hernâni Carvalho – HC

CF – Good morning, welcome. First and foremost, thank you, a lady is sitting next to you who will be our guest in a bit, for us to look at the story…

HC - Yes…

CF – But would you like to start with Maddie, first, and with the issue…

HC – No. We can discuss this case right away and leave the issue that you are proposing for the end, but remember that a show that is seen in 144 countries, hosted by a lady whose name is Oprah Winfrey…

LG – She’s going to interview the couple, isn’t she?… On the 3rd of May, I think?

HC – The show will be broadcast on the 3rd of May.

LG – But that is live, so on the 3rd of May, it’s live?

HC – [twists his nose, as if saying no] mmmmm..

LG – No, Oprah’s show is live, then it’s edited and broadcast in the other countries…

HC – Exactly, exactly.

LG – But in America it’s live.

HC – Yes, yes. Erm, and the McCann couple will be there.

CF – But they didn’t want to go at the time. Oprah had already invited the McCann couple, right at the time of the disappearance. Then, given the fact that it’s seen by so many people, that would have been a good opportunity to divulge the disappearance, but at the time they didn’t accept?

HC – No. It was more the Sky News type… [ironical smile, winks]

LG – Actually, Gonçalo Amaral also wanted to go…

HC – That’s not true.

LG – No?!

HC – No. I – we’ll try...

LG – We’re only talking about this because today a page…

HC – Precisely, precisely…

LG – ….a page from a newspaper, 24horas, says that ‘Gonçalo Amaral demanded’ – which seems very strange to me, that he would do so, to go to Oprah, right?

HC – No.

LG – Here’s the cover.

HC – Exactly. [24horas’ cover is shown] But it’s not true. I’ve spoken to inspector Gonçalo Amaral, at 9 a.m., precisely about this. And may be we manage, he’s attending a trial…

LG – Actually, nobody can demand…

HC - …in a bit…we’ll manage to speak with him.

CF – We haven’t managed to establish contact yet, but… in a bit we’ll manage to talk to him.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:57 am

McCanns use Oprah Winfrey show to boost campaign
Updated: 23-Apr-2009

[img:d75e]http://portugalimages.net/media/070507_sp_pa_press_photo_(1)-[35594].res.jpg[/img:d75e]
Kate and Gerry McCann will show the world a new image of Madeleine on May 4. Photo: SUPPLIED
Kate and Gerry McCann will be appearing in a one-hour special of the Oprah show to mark the second anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance.

The couple will be interviewed by US chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, featuring footage of them with their family while at home in Rothley, Leicestershire, as well as questions put to the them in front of a studio audience.

The show will also reveal new images created by the national centre for missing and exploited children in Washington, who have used age progression techniques to show how Madeleine would look now, aged five.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the UK press last week: “Kate and Gerry have seen the pictures and are extremely pleased with them. They would not be doing this if they didn’t think these pictures genuinely showed how their missing daughter would look today.”

He added: “The Oprah show is seen by millions in the US and worldwide and they hope that these age progressed pictures will lead to the crucial sighting, which will bring their daughter home.

“There are a number of messages they want to get out there. It was felt, Oprah provided an appropriate platform.”

According to Portuguese newspaper, 24horas, former PJ inspector, Gonçalo Amaral has also contacted the Oprah show and requested he be allowed to give viewers his account of what happened to Madeleine McCann after she disappeared from Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

Opposition

Gonçalo Amaral told 24Horas that he is doubtful anyone from the show will reply to him, but if he was invited, he would fly to the US at his own expense to take part in the show.

The one-hour special is due to be aired on May 4 and will be followed in the UK by a Channel 4 documentary on May 7.

The filming of this documentary, which involved Gerry McCann’s visit to the Algarve earlier this month, has sparked protests from the Madeleine Foundation in the UK, who have filed a complaint with UK telecommunications authority, Ofcom.

Protesters claim that distress was caused during the filming of the documentary in Praia da Luz to the child actress portraying Madeleine McCann and have asked Ofcom to prevent it being aired on television.

In the meantime, Portuguese newspaper, Correio da Manhã revealed this week that during the Madeleine investigation conducted by the PJ, 15 known sex offenders around the Portimão area were monitored by police as part of the investigation.

The Find Madeleine Campaign is also due to release fundraising t-shirts with the slogan Never Give up, which comes after Gerry McCann admitted in a recent interview that the fund to find his daughter was likely to run out by the end of this year.

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 am

Hells bells, I've spent most of the afternoon composing some comments (huge ones) for the Oprah Show and I find I have posted them in the wrong place!

How do I get in to the correct bit please?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next