Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group

2 posters

Go down

Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group Empty Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:27 pm

I dont know whether ANORAK is a spoof or whether it is real, so i dont know whether to post this or not?

But here goes. Rosie,Please remove this if ANORAK is a spoof, or someone notify me, and I will. Thanks

This is one of todays posts by Brandon Flours:

6 Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group 3a8894f811c409c1388cac77809df53d?s=32&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gravatar brandon flours Says:
March 5th, 2009 at 12:13 pm
Madeleine McCann fund PR sues The People for libel
5 March 2009
By Sarah Limbrick
Public relations expert Justine McGuinness, who acted for Kate and Gerry McCann’s Find Madeleine Fund, is suing Mirror Group Newspapers for libel damages.
McGuinness, who spent three months working as a communications strategist for the fund, is suing over a story in The People in October 2007 which she said was defamatory.
The front page story, headed: “Woman who cost Maddie fund £51k” was also published on the paper’s website.
In her writ, McGuinness said the story suggested she had deliberately ripped off the Find Madeleine Fund by overcharging the McCanns for expenses to which she was not entitled and inflating her overtime.
She said the story claimed that, because of this, she was immediately forced to quit by the fund, although she had persuaded the McCanns to conceal this as the true reason for the end of her employment.
McGuinness, who runs Pineapple Consultants, said the story seriously injured her reputation and caused her considerable hurt, distress and embarrassment.
She said the allegations struck at the heart of her personal and professional reputation, casting serious doubt on her honesty and integrity, and were deeply offensive to her as they accused her of “cheating” a worthwhile and high profile charity.
The writ claimed that, as a result of the story, the allegations were repeated in other media, and on the internet.
McGuinness said although she had written a letter of complaint to the paper, The People had refused to apologise or provide any correction, which has increased the injury to her feelings.
Now McGuinness is seeking damages and aggravated damages for libel and an injunction banning repetition of the original allegations about her.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group Empty Re: Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 pm

I think I also read that somewhere else, so it may be true. I hope the Mirror sorts this out, as they were one of the papers who were behind the McCann's.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group Empty Re: Rumour from Anorak: Justine McGuinness suiing Mirror group

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 pm

vee8 wrote:I think I also read that somewhere else, so it may be true. I hope the Mirror sorts this out, as they were one of the papers who were behind the McCann's.

Is that right? I didn't know that, thanks for telling me, Vee. I had thought that all the tabloids had started off Pro and quickly changed to Anti. If they have libelled her, then she desrves to win, but as you say, it is a pity that it is a pro newspaper that will lose money.

And what exactly is ANORAK? Is it a spoof written by reporters, or is a genuine forum written by the general public? Most of the time it seems pretty anti; it's very lively and unlike any other forum I have seen. Why is it the way it is? Anyone know?

EDIT: Oh and another thing, why are the times ahead of ours? Does it originate from India or Eastern Africa or some place East of the UK?

ANORAK has always been a mystery to me..........and you know what I am like for 'Who, what, when and How'?

Last edited by sadie on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : obvious)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down