Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eyes for Lies on Robert Murat

5 posters

Go down

Eyes for Lies on Robert Murat Empty Eyes for Lies on Robert Murat

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2008/09/robert-murat-what-are-you-thinking.html

Go and check this out. Very interesting.

While you are on her blog, check out her thoughts on the McCanns etc.

Very interesting reading.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Eyes for Lies on Robert Murat Empty Re: Eyes for Lies on Robert Murat

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 am

Cheers Diane. Very interesting!

I cant help it, but this man really makes me feel uncomfortable zipit
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:04 am

Tinks

I dont know how I missed this last year, but I did. I read it again yesterday (I was on her site checking for her opinion on Haliegh Cummings - and she thinks the father and new wife are not telling the truth) and looking in hindsight, it is very suspicious. Is he an attention seeker, or is there more to it. Where is his moral outrage at what has happened to him?

Eyes has raised more questions about him.

Add this to the witness statements and especially that of Carpenter, and something is not right here. smellarat

It could be a personality disorder on Murat's part, or something else which has nothing to do with Madeleine. But the DVD files (or at least what has been translated) do not shed any real light on why Murat was made an arguido, and why he was released, how he was cleared, does nothing to work out the alibi, the witnesses who say he was there etc. And then there is Eyes claims.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 am

Here I am again, all suspicious minded. One thing bugs me; there seems to be lots of red herrings around, laid by whom(grammar?).

Was RM deliberately made an arguido to take the 'heat' off someone else? Could someone have caused it deliberately? Who, why and how? Could RM have agreed to take the flak knowing it was just temporary, or was someone using him to cover up a trail without his approval? Did he get the tip off he would be OK? There are so many question marks!

Were K and G treated the same, and for similar reasons?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 am

Sadie

Eyes for Lies is saying that Murat should have been relieved at being no longer an arguido, or he should have had some outrage at how he was treated, but he was neither of these, he was 'pleased' to be in the spotlight, during the interview that she reviewed.

If she is right, this doesnt really fit with someone who was wrongly made an arguido and supposedly had his life ruined.

But I agree, there are a number of scenarios that fit but are any of them true, or are we all (including Eyes for Lies) jumping at shadows. I find it plausible that Murat was made an arguido for specific reasons, but then if these were proven to not be true, then why did he not show outrage during his interview? If he was set up, he should have been truly outraged, or relieved he got off. If however, he was involved and got away with it, why would he be pleased to be in the spotlight, he should still have been showing relief, not pleasure. Another alternative is he was involved in something else and is just pleased to get out of this one.

Far too complicated for me. But I will take Eyes for Lies cue on this.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 am

Diane,

IMO he really loves being in the lime light, a little to much!
That is a great site and Eyes for Lies say they have never been wrong. Also interesting was what was said about Kate and Gerry, don't you think?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 am

Chris

Yes, Eyes is quite certain that the McCanns are not being deceitful, she has thought that from the start, and she looked at them after each interview, and found no evidence of deceipt over a long time period.

She was right about the big cases, Casey Anthony, JonBenet and Elizabeth Short. As she says, she is not a psychic, she reads body language.

This is why the FBI etc employ people to do the same thing.

I like the site very much. I take a look about once a month or so.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 am

Hi Diane,

We have all thought the same from the start too Diane.
I had never seen the site before and thought it was great. I daren't put what I think Of Murat or Gonc on here, the forum would be shut down Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 am

dianeh wrote:http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2008/09/robert-murat-what-are-you-thinking.html

Go and check this out. Very interesting.

While you are on her blog, check out her thoughts on the McCanns etc.

Very interesting reading.

Follow the link provided by Diane, it really is an 'eye opener'! affraid
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content