Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine

4 posters

Go down

60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine Empty TW's latest test of logic and reasoning!!!

Post by helenm Mon May 19, 2008 6:52 am

Tw heads her new post, 50 witnesses who didn't see Madeleine after 6p.m. Then goes on to say:

'HI all I was very interested to read this report posted by Dolores on the blog today from 24 Horas. It tells us that in the rogatory letters UK police were asked to re-interview a vast number of British tourists with their statements being forwarded on to Paulo Rebelo as each became available. It is clearly established from 50 tourists who were in the area at the time that Madeleine was not seen by anyone after 6 pm on 3 May. From this it is concluded that contrary to what Kate and Gerry McCann have always sought to insist, it simply cannot be said that she disappeared at 9.15.'

Inthe past I have always given TW the benefit of the doubt, (ok, so I tell lies!!!) not anymore. How can a woman allegedly a lawyer, past social worker/probation officer a woman of 'standing' articulate and knowledgeable (ok I am going over the top lol! ) post such a statement and expect to be taken seriously by her other followers?

50 tourists had access to apartment 5A did they?
Tw knows for a fact that the Mccann's were telling lies does she?

TW is best suited to sitting looking at a computer screen 24/7 if this is an example of her reasoning.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine Empty correction

Post by helenm Mon May 19, 2008 6:57 am

that should have read 60 not 50 witnesses
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine Empty Re: 60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon May 19, 2008 7:34 am

Hi Helen,

I couldnt believe it when I read that thread this morning. In all honesty, how on earth could she seriously post something like that.

It is well reported, the children were all back in the apartment by around 6pm. Why would Madeleine of been seen after that by any outsiders. If police time is being wasted on this, no wonder we are no further forward, and if these are 2nd interviews that have been requested by the PJ it is insult to injury.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine Empty 60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine

Post by tulip Mon May 19, 2008 7:36 am

However many people 'didn't see Madeleine' after 6 pm (including me and the Pope) it's irrelevant -- you can't prove a negative. Nobody has seen me after 6 pm today either as I've been at home. This is insane 'reasoning'.

How many people are paraded through the bedroom of a 3 toddlers after 6 pm?! confused
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine Empty Re: 60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 am

tulip wrote:However many people 'didn't see Madeleine' after 6 pm (including me and the Pope) it's irrelevant -- you can't prove a negative. Nobody has seen me after 6 pm today either as I've been at home. This is insane 'reasoning'.

How many people are paraded through the bedroom of a 3 toddlers after 6 pm?! confused

It makes you wonder how the Master Defectives even function on a basic level when you read stuff like that, doesn't it!!!

Back to top Go down

60 people (among many others) who didn't see Madeleine Empty 60 people who didn't see Madeleine after 6:30 p.m.

Post by calcite51 Mon May 19, 2008 8:39 am

How does Vile and her Vilettes come up with this garbage? So, big deal - 60 people didn't see Madeleine after 6:00 or 6:30 pm. Vile, you must be really stressed out to come out with such a stupid, irrelevant statement.

Nice to know the PJ's managed to interview 60 people that didn't know anything about the case but couldn't find the time to interview people who called in to give evidence and were never called back. Verrrrrrrrry interesting. :idea:
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down