Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO ModNrodder.

Go down

FAO ModNrodder. Empty FAO ModNrodder.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 am

Hi Mod have you seen the thread on PFA re "What is Stevo up to now?
Apparently he is in touch with some Portugese Journalist who is doing some programme re the fund.
It looks to me like Stevo has been giving this woman false information on so called disgruntled donators.
ie giving Emails of so called people who he is claiming to have contacted him.
And been rumbled when she has actually contacted one of the so called complainants.
Be interested on your take on this!

Back to top Go down

FAO ModNrodder. Empty Re: FAO ModNrodder.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Yep I've seen that. I think he has been caught using the registration details off one of his websites to pass personal details onto a journalist from SIC. These people have been contacted to take part in a programme being made.

A good? and underhanded way to filter those with an anti opinion to a programme that will give them further voice.

Here is the email the poster has brought to peoples attention. Personal details and emails removed.
McCann Fund Fraud‏
Sent: 28 January 2009 18:10:04
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhotmail.co.uk)

Dear V****,

I have gained access to your email address through the website McCann Fund Fraud. I am a journalist trying to cover this story on a different angle from what has already been said and resaid around the world. I have been learning that, in the UK and other countries, many people that gave money to the Madeleine Fund are now questioning where their money has gone. It is very important for my work to speak to some of those people, I believe you are one of them and that's the reason why I'm contacting you. My coverage is for the portuguese television network SIC as we're trying to put together a documentary on the McCanns. Please find my contacts bellow. I would be very grateful if you could contact as soon as possible. Thanks for you time and help. Kind regards, Rita J****o________________Rita J****oUK CorrespondentSICt. +44 788 78****7t. +44 78764&&&&1e. j****o.rita@gmail.come. ritaj****o@sic.pt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:06 pm

The poster v****s has been on and protested that she did not register on that site and is suspicious that someone else has registered using her personal details.

One thing that stands out when details are used covertly, it's all very manipulated. As said elsewhere on this site there is someone or some organisation of people behind the anti site's viewpoint pulling strings for another agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down